It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell us of your psychic abilities.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Similar to 'useless eaters' ability I was able to speak with the dead but only at a certain location. I use to spend a lot of time here gravitating to the deceased females at the local cemetery as they tend to have more interesting and peculiar things to say.

Alas the older I have gotten the less I have been able to use this ability.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pseudo Jesus

At first I started to find that the older I get the less power I have but, I started meditating again, and seeing things up in the skies and Im experiencing many things now, different visions and its getting strong again, as strong as it was when I was a child. Maybe the psychic powers can wane a little with the stresses of everyday life?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I am slightly clairsentience and working on getting better.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

my girlfriend once a very strong urge to punch me in the face and i could swear she did but she was like 15 ft away it hurt for like 2 days. is that me getting the feeling or her sending it?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I seem to attract ghosts, when I go to places that have a ghost(s) I feel them touching my head, mostly feels like rubbing sometimes and I've had a ghost in my room so I have had experience with it.

I never talked to one, thought I feel like they try to communicate.

When I was very young in Trinidad under 5 years old, we had a pretty big back yard with lots of tropical trees and I remember some early mornings and nights playing back there with the dogs I remember a ghost family that I could actually see back there deeper in the back, but being that young and having only 1 T.V channel I didn't know what ghosts were, but I some how knew this family of ghosts were people that passed away a long time ago because of the olden clothes they were wearing and I got the sense that they liked when I played back there with the dogs, also the dogs would see them just like I would.

My family couldn't figure out why I used to rushed early in the morning before everyone woke up to play deep in the back yard with the dogs.

I think they might have been slaves or something happened because the olden clothes they were wearing seemed to be and wrinkly slightly and torn a bit.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by buds84]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I don't know if it's psychic or not, but I have an uncanny ability to get to watch videos or listen to the music I like everytime I turn on the tv/radio. I have been rickroll'd (sort of...) three times as I was walking to the bus stop. It happened at the same time, in different radio stations; I'd be getting to the stop and then... 'we're no strangers to loooove...'. I think I was rickrolled like nine times that week only; I was having a bad time so the unexpected laugh was very welcome.
It's probably a coincidence, but one hell of an anecdote.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm not going to list all of mine, but one.

I predicted Katrina 5 years before it happened.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Well, first I have to say, without finger pointing, I'm quite skeptical of almost all claims of "special abilities", though I do think that consciousness possesses "unmeasurable potential". Some people on this board have made some pretty outrageous claims, and I find it hard to believe that with so many "super-powered" people here, there's nobody, publicly, exploiting said abilities. With all that said, here's my story(incidents/account/whatever):

As a little kid (as early back as I can remember) I seemed to be able to precognitively see bad things happening. Only when they were happening to me, and when it was as-a-result-of my own actions. I remember thinking of this as simply "my conscience". But it was as if I would quickly slip into a "dream-like" place, outside of time (though the experience felt like it lasted a few moments, it "really" occurred in zero time). Visually, It was very similar to dreaming - vague shapes, sharp contrasting color. I always saw from an outside perspective (outside my body), and myself(my body) and everyone one else involved appeared as,what i can best describe as, Silhouettes.

I remember experiencing this, and acting in response to these happenings many times. (Everyone has always told me I was a "thoughtful" and cautious child - I whole-heartedly attribute it to this "ability").

When I was 7, I was at a family party (an annual pool party - that we still have to this day) and I was chasing my younger cousin around the swimming pool (not that I was "angrily" chasing him, we were playing around). Well I had one of these experiences (just as I was about to pass the diving board), and It relayed to me that If I kept messing around I would hurt myself on the base of that diving board. At the age of 7, after being in the school system for a few years(and not enjoying it), like a lot of other young boys of that age, I liked to question authority(to the extent a 7 year old does). This meant my parents, teachers, and also this "conscience". I knew the outcome wouldn't be good, but I wanted to see what would happen if I didn't listen.

I caught my foot on the diving board, hit the pavement surrounding the pool and split my knee open. yes a small injury, but that was the last time I ever remember having this "experience".

When I was a child I did not think that this was out of the ordinary, but I've thought about this a lot over the last several years. And I've wondered if maybe I would have kept this precognitive ability if I did not stray from it. And Now, re-hashing all this, I really do feel a strong loss. I miss it. But not like "I miss having a power". I miss it because It feels like it was a part of me, and it's gone (or i just can't feel it anymore).

I would really like to know if anyone else has had this type of experience.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by the_space_monkey]

[edit on 8-10-2009 by the_space_monkey]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
OK,

I am an empath. I felt the Samoa quake - not literally, but in my mind, brain and imagination.

I always know way before it is obvious when I am going to win or lose a game.

I instinctively like or dislike people within seconds of meeting them. OK, that proves nothing, it is just what I feel.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
My only psychic ability is that I can feel it in my gut when I'm about to fart.

I had a feeling I was going to, and then it happens. Does that count as psychic?

[edit on 8-10-2009 by sticky]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

The world certainly needs comedians.

Preferably witty ones.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Something that I've noticed in my lifetime, is that I can be asleep and know that something is going to happen. For instance, when I am dreaming I can say "My sister is going to call," and moments later I will awake from my sleep with the phone ringing, being my sister. Something else that happened just today, was my wife and I awoke with my 3 dogs in the bed. For some odd reason, even though I've never said it before I said, "Hey guys (the dogs) lets go Tee Tee!" I have never said that; I always say pee pee. She turned over and looked at me and said, "My mom always said that to her dogs!" Her mother has been dead for 6 years. I guess she was talking through me.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by the_space_monkey

Some people on this board have made some pretty outrageous claims, and I find it hard to believe that with so many "super-powered" people here, there's nobody, publicly, exploiting said abilities.:

Though, there is no question in my mind my psychic abilities are real, I have to admit that my psychic abilities are not consistent, or under my under my control enough to go public. Because of this I sometimes question the usefulness of these abilities.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cellardoor1976
I can tell what people are thinking, their intentions, as well as character. It's nothing special, all you have to do is pay attention.

I agree, Isn't that true of almost everything, including psychic ability?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
One of those gray areas which some would call, psychic ability, to program your sleep to wake up in case of a certian noise or situation is something I do quite well.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I am a high level empath, and highly sensitive.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Dude. I'm in the same situation. I have had different theories about it but I've got it confirmed that I got a neutral spirit close to me and I'm also having a lot of activity around my head at other places specially inside buildings so it could be other spirits as well. Usually at night the spirit comes close to me. It doesn't feel scary anymore but I'm wondering what I'm going to do with it.

Could it be they approach our head because they believe they can communicate to us through our brain?

For me it feels like a cold air stream shooting at the top of my head. The spirit itself is cold and I've gotten a very unusual name. I don't know if It's the name of the spirit or someone else it is connected to but there was not much doubt about the name itself and the spelling.

I was told that spirits see us as energy and that they get attracted to our light. In your case you may have a strong energy/light. I think they need to get to the BIG light however to reach peace. Telling them to go to the light may sound easy but I haven't managed to do it. On the other hand I don't think I've tried hard enough.

[edit on 2009-10-15 by bracke]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkangle2bad
I am a high level empath, and highly sensitive.

You are probably just a natural at reading body language.
I'd be interested to see what you are like at ekmans test.

face.paulekman.com/default.aspx

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
i am able to move time

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
and space with my thought

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join