It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell us of your psychic abilities.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I believe that everyone has innate psychic ablities. We have lost touch with them since the anceint times. It used to be more common place.
I have dreams and preminitions. I can also see or touch people from a distance.
I once was angry at a friend and I mentally thought of slapping him. He said"ouch' out of the blue. I asked what was wrong and he said it felt like someone slapped him and he had a slight red mark on his face.
I also told a friend about everything that happened 30 seconds before each incident happened. I could see what was going on around her before it happened.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
U2U me. I'll tell you what you don't want to hear

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Psychic abilities have never been shown to be anything other than the figment of peoples imagination.I also think folks sometimes confuse perfectly natural abilities of the brain as being psychic or supernatural in some way.Course it doesn't hurt anyone if people believe in such things... until it comes to talking with dead folks.I absolutely detest such people who prey on vulnerable folks with their talking to spirits nonsense.My mother sometimes goes to those sorts of events.Really annoys me she is paying for a sadistic,evil persons lifestyle.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
dead people are not nearly as far away as we think but that is not my area so i will leave that to others. nearly all the time the so called channelers are fakes but there are real ones most of the best ones are too elderly to still do it or dead

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Sorry im not part of the PSYCHIC team friends, I am happy for all of your enhanced abilities.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I am an empath. I can feel other peoples emotions.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
All of the dreams I have had of others have come true. I kid you not. I dreamed my mother would move and knew the exact city she would move to - two years later it happened.

I dreamed something violent would happen between two persons I knew - it happened a few months later.

I dreamed I would be living somewhere cold for a while. Lo and behold, I moved to a Alaska for a while.

And sometimes I dream about mundane events that will happen in my own life. I once dreamed that I would be playing Europa Universalis while eating a salad and drinking tea, and I would say something - a phrase - six months later, it all happened and I said deja vu like I do whenever anything happens that I have dreamed months before.

I dreamed of a hippie chick I would meet. I went up to Seattle a year later and met her - what a gorgeous chick, dirty-looking dreadlocks and all lol. Though I would not count this as one officially since most of my friends are hippies and the only people I usually meet or like are hippies, the direct opposite of me.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
On several occasions, I have accurately predicted the future. Most of these occasions involve accidents. In each, I distinctly heard a voice in my head (perhaps my own thought) calmly say, "Oh man, this is going to hurt." Unfortunately, the voice has been right each time.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Wow really ?! Please do tell im intrigued : )

MMP

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I have a great idea for an experiment...why doesn't some one tell me what psychic abilities I have, if any at all. Please submit all answers in a U2U. I will not respond to forum posts regarding guesses and will announce the person with the highest level of accuracy (if they are okay with it) in 3 days time.

Edited to add the 3 days time

[edit on 9/30/2009 by MMP]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
All of the dreams I have had of others have come true. I kid you not. I dreamed my mother would move and knew the exact city she would move to - two years later it happened.

I dreamed something violent would happen between two persons I knew - it happened a few months later.

I dreamed I would be living somewhere cold for a while. Lo and behold, I moved to a Alaska for a while.

And sometimes I dream about mundane events that will happen in my own life. I once dreamed that I would be playing Europa Universalis while eating a salad and drinking tea, and I would say something - a phrase - six months later, it all happened and I said deja vu like I do whenever anything happens that I have dreamed months before.

I dreamed of a hippie chick I would meet. I went up to Seattle a year later and met her - what a gorgeous chick, dirty-looking dreadlocks and all lol. Though I would not count this as one officially since most of my friends are hippies and the only people I usually meet or like are hippies, the direct opposite of me.

I would claim that you simply did what you dreamed subconsciously. It's not psychic at all!

"I dreamed I would be living somewhere cold for a while. Lo and behold, I moved to a Alaska for a while. "

That's like saying "When i was a kid i dreamed of going to disneyland, and I did when i was older!" but leaving out the main point that it was your choice!!!

Making your dreams a reality is not psychic, but simply how to live a good life.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I think alot of people overstate their abillities, i've been trying for ages with remote viewing, astral projection, for pete's sake i mean i cant even see a light when i meditate for over an hour.
Either i need the right guidence or people are bullcrapping out of their partypiece

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I recently have been reading Ingo Swann and one term that I had already expected was sensory transducers. Transducers are anything that changes a form of input energy to a type of output energy. Broadly, one could say that your ears are a type of transducer. However, a more specific transducer would be the parts of your brain that turn the energy gathered from the ears into understandable noise. He, and I as well, beleive everyone has psychic abilities because anyone can build up transducers to make sense of all types of energy that one can perceive.
Empaths are capable of taking the emitted energies of others and translating it into an understandable energy, emotion. I beleive these are one of the first stepping stones to building up other transducers. Epescially when taking into account what makes an enlightened person. An enlightened persons first steps would be to be able to put oneself into anothers place, perceive things from anothers stand point. Once this is learned an enlightened person is more caring of others, for he feels what they do. If all of man-kind were to be more in touch with empathy we would all be caring and hard working for each other. Which IMO is required to build a utopian society.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by grayhawkz1]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
i am 13 and male. listen even though i am young i do have super natural abilities. i have astral project at least 4 times all different years but somehow in the same month. i have seen the future while have been sleeping and while i am awake. i usually call it a trance. everytime i am coming out of a trance i feel a falling from the air sensation. i have learned to do this by will now but most time have been accidents. i am also an empath. i have electromagnetic kinesis. i dont know if this a power not but i can also block everybody in the areas voice out and just communicate with wild animals. one time i petted a racoon for like 20 minutes and it didnt bite me! And it was wild too! it just ran away after i blocked everything in the areas sound! those are my physcic abilities! if anybody else has experienced these abilities please reply to me! i want to hone my super-natural skills so please any information to control theses powers would help me in the future!

MMP

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What a shame - no one participated in my experiment. Unfortunately, I have no results to report.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The most overt demonstration of psychic ability that I have ever taken part in happened about a year ago...my wife was sitting on the couch across from me doing a crossword puzzle from a book of NY Times puzzles. I was sitting in a chair, and was doing a different crossword puzzle from the newspaper.
After several moments of intense focus, each lost in our own world, I turned to her and said, "Nogoodnik"
She looked up at me still in a bit of a fog and said, "What?" I said, "Nogoodnik...9 letters...troublemaker...that's your answer" Her jaw dropped and she stammered out, "How did you know...?" I said, "We must have been coordinated on the same wavelength or frequency or something, but it was perfectly clear to me that was what you were looking for."
She checked her page and said, "It fits...but I have never heard that word before." I explained that it is slang and you really don't stumble across it very often, but she was too freaked out to continue.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ok here are some of my psychic abilities:

1) I have had minor contact with E.T's
2) I can goto a house or building and tell instantly if it is haunted.
3) I have messages in dreams that tell me of forthcoming events
4) I have dead people contact me in dreams
5) I can think of someone and they will then call me
6) I can feel people's deep emotions or feel what they are feeling
7) I can communicate with UFO's at night
8) I can find things out about people just by gazing into there eyes
9) Animals seem to like me and always come to me
10) I feel a great unease, and get a dull pain inside just before something bad happens to me, people around me or a major disaster.I had this a few days ago just before the recent quakes and I have experienced this today but have no idea what is on the horizon, maybe if I tried to open up more and channel it? would be great if someone could give me some tips/advice on opening up my channels more? helping me focus more?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Oh I forgot to add that when I took my current girlfriend out on our first date we went to the Ritz, we sat there we ate, and I looked deep in her eyes, I said to her you are a smoker... and you have something deep and dark affecting you, it is to do with your family member and I made it clear I would not say no more as I did not want to freak her out but she was shocked to the core that I was spot on...

A month later I opened up and told her exactly what she was going through, I can not repeat what it is on here as it is unfair but she is overwhelmed with the fact I can look in her eyes and read most of her thoughts.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I've had psychic type experiences...telepathy...and im empathic. I have a hypersensitive nervous system so I pick up on a lot of things (which I've been able to verify and reproduce, so it wasnt imaginary), I'm also good at reading people and situations well. Tend to have very active senses, which is not always a good thing.

Originally posted by justjoemusic
Ok here are some of my psychic abilities:

5) I can think of someone and they will then call me
9) Animals seem to like me and always come to me

These are true for me also, the phone calling was especially eerie for me when I first noticed it...sometimes the person calling me would be an old friend I had not seen in months... I would just wonder what he or she were up to or some similar contemplation...and not too long after the call would come.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Unplugged]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unplugged

Yes its very freaky! I would be busy doing something then all of a sudden the image of someone would come into my head then that person will call or txt me...

Animals seem drawn to me too..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join