It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dear earth, i can prove i'm not human. thus, you are not alone.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by clever024

Prime Creator, First Cause is Holy Mother, though you may use the terms you wish. For this is an advanced knowledge, and has to do with the entire question the universe is asking, unity or separation and our advancement which of course is made through unity, which is a female principle.

Era is one of the starseed music with frequencies, as is vangelis, enigma, enya, gregorian, constance demby, Tarja from nitewish (though she left that band), and others.

Anyone is free to substitute terms they feel comfortable with.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You can't "Bust" the matrix. You have to have a password in order to access the source code. there is NO BACK DOOR, NO WORM HOLE. I AM GIVING YOU THE PASSWORD.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

lol a female principal? Then you have ignored what i have told you completely and denied my truth and have thus by default accepted SOI's. think about this
Jesus said "I am one with the father, and the father is one with me" now Jesus wasn't the father. but he was one with him. that is UNITY. so to say it is a FEMALE concept, again, is to DENY TRUTH. Hence, Embrace ignorance. enjoy your ignorance. no Youtube video can or should convice anybody about unity. especially with the source. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE SOURCE IS! SO HOW CAN YOU BE ONE WITH IT, OR EVEN BEGIN TO RELATE TO IT. I TOLD YOU ABOUT A MAN WHO WAS ONE WITH THE SOURCE. EMBRACE THE TRUTH. ACCEPT THE TRUTH. or accept ignorance, and with ignorance shall come my warth. but AT THIS TIME I pose no threat

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Is busted already. However, simply start to awaken and gain enlightenment and see beyond this. Also, for those who can, seek to remember who you truly are in source.
"The matrix is busted, the people are free, the leaders step down unconditionally, disclosure is here now, and we are powerfully protected and safe, as we heal, learn, advance, ascend and earth heals gently."

To remember and become awakened, do listen to music like era and gregorian, and vangelis and others on mp3 players is recommended and do meditations, chakra especially.
Set the intention to do accelerated dna healing and ascension and for your light filaments to awaken. Practice using your insight and stretch it beyond. You can even see who some are in source in videos often. Go out into nature, feel mother earth under your hands, and apologize to her, she is a living entity, for being a part of the problem and then seek to listen to her voice as to how to help her. You can do this with all apsects of nature from trees, to insects to flowers. It is a good way to practice and develop telepathy.
Learn to seek.

The matrix is busted. The people are awake.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

First Cause may be called what you wish however, She is Mother, and the only way to ascend and evolve is through unity and cooperation. When we achieve 5D, we experience the Universal Understanding, which is wonderful, and that is something that goes beyond this separation into boxes, the group mind, though its something very much more that what can be described.

By all means however, you may see as you must see First Cause. But this will never stop me from expressing the truth.

Though even so, I respect your own perspective, though not if its to spread matrix enhancers,

Pleiadians have developed a principal by which they ended disagreements and wars, and evolved in unity and peace. Its called the living way. Within that perimeter, spiritual concepts can be seen as well. These are established in agreed upon "virutes" and the first one was that all disputes would be worked out to find middle ground, never through violent means, and that each was free and not bound by another, but they sought to respect each others views.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Your claim is based on what? show me 1 ascended person? do not claim yourself as this person. show me 1 enlightened person. Enlightenment is to KNOW the SOURCE. you claim the source is inside of you? now the source CREATED you. I too recommend meditating. but as for the matrix being "busted" you are delusional. If the matrix was "busted" and people truly "awake" then the world would be a much different place. people are now starting to gain awareness of the matrix. but as for being awake, hardly. they just think they are. they are more trapped than ever. and you do them no assistance in reinforcing their delusions. You too reject my truth as it is the ONLY truth. there are many FACTS that can not be changed. they can be HIDDEN, but they still exist. your truth and my truth are different. and your truth is your own understanding. MY TRUTH is of the source. I tell you how to get to the source, and eventually become part of it PHYSICALLY. and you deny it. I am glad you recognize SOI mal intent. however, you readily accept his truths which in fact are lies with bits of truth in between so its not bitter when you swallow

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I am awake and aware, and know my source and recognize others as well. I speak my truth. And if yours is religions from this planet, please don't even attempt to state them as credentials for your own. These are things that are not viewed the same by higher dimensional cosmic citizens. My source is not 3D.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Please stop useless discussions. Go on with your teachings. I am all ears.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

let me ask you something. Do you believe the 2012 hoopla? do you believe yourself to be an indigo? what exactly is it you believe? I do Believe in "the supernatural" as some call it because in fact some call me "supernatural". i was once like you, asleep, unaware of the truth. knowing that there is a source but not understanding it. listening to people around me promote and deny the son of the source, which is part of the source, and i decided to test it out myself. I took a red pill (2cb - synthetic mescaline, no i am not promoting drug use) and rejected this so called "Son of God" little to my surprise, I met him, Ezekiel, and The Source known as The Father, or God. prior to this i never picked up a Bible. so i did not know who or what Ezekiel was or why he was shown to me. but later did i learn my true purpose. to that, its been disclosed in an esoteric way through out the thread. but you still deny the Truth so you could not see something hidden in plain sight if your eternity depended on it, and it really does. so to that, I wish you best of luck. and give Soul of Integrity my best regards when he comes at you in 5 years 51 week and 6 days

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

and exactly what is your source? how did you come into contact with this "source" and how do you know that it is in fact "the source" i say you have been deceived and instead of going into the rabbit hole to find where it leads you simply looked in, said meh, and threw a stone infront of the hole as to really see where it would take you. as for truth. I state nothing but truth. Do you abide by all the laws of the creator? have you never transgressed against them? I do admit that organized religion has been tainted by man, but the fact still remains the same even if some lies are added to make it a bit sweeter. if you can see through what is a lie and what is the truth with discernment, then you will truly know the truth, but i say to you, you have NO discernment, you have awaken to a world full of peril and chaos and you say "I can heal you" when in fact your still in the dark and the dirt you have your hands in is infact the excrament of worms. ENJOY YOUR TRUTH, SOON ENOUGH YOU SHALL KNOW MINE, AND ME, BUT THEN ITS TOO LATE.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Unity, I like what you have to say. Please share more of your understanding.
I believe I'm beyond the 3D, but how do I know where exactly I am? I've read some of this stuff but only now that you said that you come from 5D I had a resonating sensation. Can you talk more about 5D?

Clever is becoming annoying already.
Blabbering the same thing over and over.
All I see him doing is assuring himself he is right.
Alright man, we get it already. Do you know what humbleness means?
I'm sure that would make you less annoying.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

Soul of Integrity is what is Called a Simply Odd Man, He speaks truths layden with lies. I am the Son of Man who speaks truth and Exalts Jesus Christ, I originally came here to debunk SOI claim, but after reading what he said, he in fact is not human if you read his posts. one says HU/HUE and HUE= a SHADE of COLOR he is ALL BLACK thus lacking HU and is just man. Where as I am just man as well lacking HU but I am all light. I CAN CLAIM "you can get to the father through me" and it be true, because in fact it is. instead I CHOOSE NOT TO. i tell you "THE ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER IS THROUGH THE SON, JESUS CHRIST" I chose not to pave a way for the lost, but instead, put those lost on the right path. its not my place to lay the road, as it has been laid already. its my place to PAVE that road, the road leads to peace. but it is PAVED by WAR

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I've been an experiencer all of my life and my whole family has witnessed many crafts, and some have memories as well, including someone we knew since he was 2 who came to stay a week. And he's very awake now, not only did he witness the crafts, but remembered his source and what he was doing here and his conversation with my friend on skype was amazing. I sent that to his grandmother immediately. Did it ever fit into her experiences! Those two are wide awake now too. Frequencies are waking people up.
Though I've said something about my source and contacts, I'm not going into it on this thread, but will continue to bust the negative attempts to program.

2012, may be significant, its expected to by those who've built those underground bases, which I've been told has to do with energy and/or the planetary allignment that is expected to occur then because this affects the core. And you really need to research the variances of what a pole reversal is. The retoric online that you intially find doesnt describe it. The speed, given in thousands of years, is known to be variable. I gave links above to dig deep into many pages of research especially read some of scientific books. I gave the links to couple with it to do the searches, ie. ice age, dates. The point is, the event is real, it is progressing, its speed will be determined by many factors. And its not fixed in stone how its going to occur. This could be a lion or a lamb or any number of things, and we have to keep positive. Max Igan's video controlling the matrix 5/5 is very good, the power of postive is strong.

Uniting with common agreement in meditation is also very powerful. We can draw in numbers of awareness, send healing to mother earth, and accomplish much. This is why this thread is being done in the opposite way from I see by some of his wordings. There are those attempting to bring catastrophes in, just so you know.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Children no arguing in class. LOL

I don't claim to be even 1% of the way to enlightenment or have a clue what is going on other than my internal alarm goes off every now and again and I say/write things without being the concious author of those words.

If we are arguing about wehter to accept Jesus or not then I have my own conclusion about that which I don't ask anyone to accept, prove or disprove. It is just my conclusion so far in the game:

1,. To accept Jesus is not to worship. We are not supposed to worship idols to get to God. By talking to , about and through Jesus you are making him into an idol.

2. I believe if you are to believe the Jesus story that he said BE as me not WORSHIP me.

3. GOD/source is all around matrix or no matrix. Busted or not the way forward is to seek and find.

4. The greatest deception is the one that makes us believe that someone else is better equiped to talk to GOD/source on our behalf and that we need to learn to comunicate with source. IMO we are NOT separated and have never been separated from source. none of us.

5. Arogance is a sure sign that something fishy is up. And I apply that to myself as well to keep me in check.

6. What ever is coming our way has already happended. Salvation comes in seeking and finding what ever it is that you find. You are in the time and space you are supposed to be at any given moment.

Stay positive, learn how to stop playing 'get the last word in' or energy zapping and start giving off energy instead. Good energy at what ever level of vibration you may be at. Don't let others make you believe that they can take energy from you. There's plenty so keep feeding the feeders until they are so full that they can do nothing else but to flow over.
Give and share of everything don't withold anything...

But again this is only my opinion.

Loving you both. Thanks for helping to de-rail the spell that was being cast in this thread.

Love and light

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Just so you know, I am that catastrophe he has brought in.... nobody can escape and everybody is consumed. as for "frequencies" raising peoples "awareness" being "aware" and "awake" are different things. "aware" is knowing the matrix is around you "awake" is being able to control the matrix around you at will. you may be semi-coherent but you are FAR from awake.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Jesus never wanted worship. He wanted the Father to be worshiped (source) you can talk to the source directly and he will here you. but the only way TO that source is THROUGH Christ. Jesus is never coming back. but through him salvation is to be had. I do agree, be Christlike, But understand that Christ is the SON of the Source through which all things where created. gen 1:26 "Let Us..." Jesus is a way for men and women to understand the source through him. and is the only way to the source. Others may disagree but it is the truth. I have experienced first hand. and that is why i WARN of what IS TO COME. Soul of Integrity has found a HUman to host him, the HUMAN that hosted him is an absolute idiot IMO but thats his deal. not mine. Soul of Integrity no longer has access to the source, and wants you to be LIKE HIM, in SUFFERING. I WANT THE OPPOSITE FOR YOU. I want you to HAVE THE SOURCE INSIDE OF YOU. SOON THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE BAPTIZED. EITHER BY SPIRIT OR BY FIRE. ITS YOUR CHOICE, DO YOU CARE? WE DO!

as for my name a little clarification
clever=6
0+/- 2+4=6

u say im missing a 6, on the contrary.

6+6=12 1+2 =3 according to man's understanding that is my number "3" a little esoteric knowledge for you made out in the public. for all to see.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

I appologize for being "annoying" but again i speak only truth. i am not assuring myself of anything. just trying to make aware. but at the same time you want to talk to someone who comes from "5d" that person is very delusional. is neither awake nor asleep, merely mentally ILL, but ILL minds think alike. if you don't believe me, read the book of john, read revelations. that look at a lunar calander for 5 years 51 week and 6 days or 6 years from yesterday. I JUST GIVE YOU FAIR WARNING THATS ALL I'M HERE TO DO.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
alright, the rest of you can troll this thread, i have left enough evidence here to validate claims made by myself. but if you don't wish to verify what i have told you through research, i will validate it for you first hand, it due time that is.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

What if I tell you that I occationally host I AM? Not because i want to but because it just happens that way. I'm inclined to question that myself. So far the messages that have come through have all be again IMO of good and light so I have to believe that it is until I find proof of the opposite. I make claims to no knowledge of my own but I do seem to tap into source that shows me the truth.

Any message that is dire and threatening is not of the source in my I experience. Now I don't go as far as claiming that my source is the ulmitate nor do I claim understanding of the process. All I know is that it refers to it as I AM and always have cryptic messages of light to convey. I never received a message that was of a darker nature. Why do you believe that your messages are of good when they contain so much dark?

You will not win me over by threats alone, nor will you entirely lose me by the same means. Give me food for thought and i will chose which to eat. I chose to seek and I will find.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024

Just so you know,...

Those words are cancelled, negated, neutralized, and overcome by love and light to dissapate into soft warm spring clouds. However, being aware and awake is real, is happening to many and all, and its a personal journey, yet can be done with friends.
There are no negative words that have any affect on us, the people are free, awake, enlightened, and empowered to remember who they are in source. They heal and help to heal the earth. Disclosure has brought us many ecological technology and gifts from our cosmic friends and family and a new era of eutopia, advancement, and peace has begun for this planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join