It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dear earth, i can prove i'm not human. thus, you are not alone.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
as for Soul of Integrity getting banned. For what did he get banned for? if you notice I did not chime in until about page 10, and actually have a U2U 9-27-09 at about 10:50 when i first stumbled across this thread

I U2U'd Soul of Integrity, stating "Fat her?" meaninig "Father" and then went on to say "I DOUBT IT", also i said, you claim yourself as elohim when you are nothing of the sort and he replied with

Soul of Integrity's U2U verbatim

look closer my master
look closer my lord
look closer into the word

of course you are i am if you so choose
i am not in your way, if i were, i'd lose

please read my last post there
in where i said proof i would share

the last post before i chimed in is he said the next person to post would be one who is quite possibly the OPPOSITE of the SON, now I am not the Opposite of the SON, I am just not as FORGIVING. as for this thread, I am done with it the as My/Our Father says, "The Proof is in the pudding". but none of you know of the Father. Soul and I are Brothers. go back, read over the topic, read just Soul of Integrities Posts and My own, knowing they are 2 different people. and then take this final post into account. he in fact is not human. he never claimed to be an alien, or big foot, or anything of the sort. As another member stated before, He claimed to be a Silly Odd Man, a Silly Odd Man, who is the OPPOSITE of the Son Of Man, who would be the definition of Human, showing love and compassion and many other traits. he does DISPLAY them, but as for meaning them, thats where the deceit comes into play as for not being human, its about him giving into to his hedonism side, being lawless, a primate among Humans to set example for Humans to devolve into Primates.

Where I come of telling you of an eternal source of love, unwavering, forgiving, unconditional. and that source is The Father, Obtainable only through the Son. this is me, naked, bearing only the truth I am the Son of Man, accept me, deny me, It matters not to me what YOU do it matters to YOU what YOU do. as Soul said, we are not here to instill fear, although fear of the high most should be had. but your all in darkness in search of the light. I tell you as a solomn promise that if you take my advice, and accept Jesus the Christ as Lord and Savior, and repent for sins, that in 6 years you will get to the father, and reach "enlightenment" and "ascension" and become "Gods in your own right" through Christ. on that note. I leave you with this.

Jesus LOVES YOU. Do you love Him?

*note to mods: I am NOT Soul of Integrity, His writing style and mine may be similar, our views similar, many things the same, yet we are COMPLETELY different. for the mods, check the u2u I sent to Soul of Integrity yesterday. and ask yourself "Would he really need to "role play" this deep in order to get into a character for a thread" I assure you not. only Mods/Admins can check U2U's and i wouldn't "send myself one" as one member claimed i would not in those words exactly but the "proxy paradox"

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024
as for Soul of Integrity getting banned. For what did he get banned for? if you notice I did not chime in until about page 10, and actually have a U2U 9-27-09 at about 10:50 when i first stumbled across this thread

Who said he got banned? But you're the same person, same insane style, same style signature and the same unnecessary amount of posting in this thread.

And you just registered like 4 days ago. umm...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by afterschoolfun]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by afterschoolfun

I thought I read that a few posts back, i forget who posted it. *the only reason im here is because browser was opened and refreshed*

The point of the thread: Soul of Integrity started it AKA EsotericTeacher to teach esoteric lessons, to those who are able to understand the hidden. now all that went on is bashing of him, I recieved his message as his teachings were for ME. The real lesson from the thread is not from the esoteric teacher, but from myself, Who shared truth, whether it is your truth or not, its for you to decide. Soul of Integrity is in fact a deceiver, where I am not, I can not be deceived as I helped CREATE the deceiver. so i know his tricks. at first he may be able to trick me into something,but sooner than later i realize what the true meaning of what being said is and then i rebuke my previous statement and state the truth of the matter and remember the truth always prevails. where i say I helped Create the deceiver, does not mean him and I are one in the same, it means literally he was created through me and because of me he exists, to create discord amongst the people. I have learned a lot from this thread, and about myself, and about the true nature of some of the members of ATS leaning to their own understanding of things and not seeking out the truth that lays behind the truth. as he stated he is Not HUMAN he is a PHYSICAL ASTRAL, as I AM A PHYSICAL ASTRAL. we have the appearance of man, features, characteristics, but in all reality, neither of us are human. man, maybe but think about this HUman HUE/man HUE=a shade. Soul of Integrity is Black, and I am White. i am not talking about race. I am talking about our astral selves.... I hope this helps clarify things a little further.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I am a long time lurker on ATS and just joined a few days ago to contribute some things i knew for i felt the time is right. as for when someone gets banned, their posts, does it state where their avatar would be if they are banned? if it does then in fact soul is not banned, that is my mistake. as for my excessive posting. again I am not HUman, nor is SOI.

just remember god created MAN not HUMAN. man did not take on HUE until he ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which good and evil is just perspective. as for me calling Soul of Integrity "Satan" he is in fact "Satan" MY adversary, your adversary. but on the same note I am HIS "Satan" his adversary. so to him, I am evil, and to me He is evil. but that's because as I stated earlier we both have jobs from the same employer with similar work detail, but they are on opposite ends of the spectrum.... try dropping your HUE and walk completely in LIGHT or DARK, then truly will you become a man, and relinquish that which is known as being human.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
as for him proving it, maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but I did for him. explaining what a human is. so many shades, so many colors, none of them comprised of JUST ONE, each one is of another except for the 3 (note 3 very improtant) primary colors, and none can exist without Light, however, NONE would exist in complete absolute darkness, because in darkness one can not perceive colors. is being Human bad... not at all.... is being MAN a bad thing.... i say YES. when you are absolute, there is no changing the facts. thus you cannot be deceived, and since you can not be deceived, you can not be relieved. in Soul of Integrity's words.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by clever024]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i do not know who bobby love is, and if i did, he would be proud to be compared to us. soul and i serve a higher purpose. and that is to provoke the mind into understanding truth. whatever truth that may be. we both come naked bearing the truth. His truth is that he is God. My truth is that Jesus Christ is the Son of God... He is a Simply Odd Man where i am the Son of Man. where he is som i am +som=most=+som=sum=TOTAL but you wouldn't understand that.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I guess I am stupid. I don't see the Truth. I need to close my eyes so I may "see". Words can be confusing, so many meanings. I need an image in my head.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

is it the words that are confusing or the meanings of the words that are confusing. i simply put Jesus is the truth. thats as simple as I'll put it for you accept it or deny it. if you "close your eyes" to said truth. then you align with Soul of Integrity's truth and choose darkness over light

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by clever024

Deceiving who? What the hell are you talking about? Nothing the two of you said made any sense whatsoever. Get help, this site has melted your brain(s).

clever = cleaver = cleavage + WTF? - 024 = Good day sir, and good luck with all that stuff.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by afterschoolfun]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Again I'll have to say I'm very intrigued.

Clever, you sound like a good speaker. I want to understand what you are saying in order that I believe (since you are asking us to accept or deny your truth). I understand that to accept is to believe.

I ask kindly that you surprise me with your truth. Provide me something more then nicely arranged statements and self-raised conviction.

Why should I believe that you are who or what you say you are? Why would such an incredible entity like you spend your time here talking about yourself where few would even care to listen?

Why do you have to talk about who you are? Is that necessary so that you give the message you want to give? What message is that?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

As for "The incredible entity that I am" I play HOST to the incredible entity after denying Jesus Christ. and I got to the Source THROUGH Jesus Christ, the only way to the Father. I am not one with "The Spirit" yet when I do become "One" I will be omnipotent. I already have omnipresence not only through what I am capable of, but because the Father and I are one, and he is Omnipresent/Omniscient/Omnipotent. but when i say "we are one" i do not mean "i am the father" i mean "him and i are the same" He is the creator and I am the catalyst through which creation was made. My omnipresence is actually in the bodily form if you read the book of John, "He will come with you and dwell inside of you" that is talking about a baptism in the Holy Spirit. which is simply "The Son of Man" placing a finger on the minds eye and giving you some of the omnipotent spirit making you like Christ. thus gaining "Christendom" and becoming a TRUE son of God..... as for what I gain from posting here on ATS, I Gain nothing, Its what i leave, and thats a record for all to see. and a record for me to reflect upon in the future to see my progress and growth. I hope you merely do not take some words on the screen as the absolute truth. as you do not know my intentions. But why would a "Silly Odd Man" say "I am God, I am lonely" where the "Son of Man" says "Jesus is the Son of God, The WAY to the true God" as soul of integrity already stated i have not come to instill fear, take, posses, or do anything of the sort. I already have all that I will ever have and need. I will CLAIM what is rightfully mine when the time is right. Do i do this to stroke my own ego. Hardly, I can be egotistical, but i work on that daily if you think about numbers. the normal human has 10 fingers. this is very important if you are a numerologist. 1 means God and 0 means Ego. as EGO is NOTHING. there is enough proof in this thread that shows i speak the truth. WHY, WHY, WHY would any Christian man come on here and claim to be something that will DAMN HIM TO HELL FOREVER if he is in fact not. if you doubt me being a Christian, read the thread "Jesus Christ is the Only Way" as I did contribute there. I however do not have a "Savior" as many of you do. If you have read the bible "The Holy Spirit, The Spirit of Truth, who the Father will send in my name, comes DIRECTLY FROM THE FATHER" Jesus Christ Man's intermediary to GET TO THE TRUE GOD. lets just put it this way, Jesus CAME to act as a Lawyer for you, get you off the hook for where you messed up. I have come as a Judge, for all those who were stupid enough to relinquish their lawyer and act in the court on their own behalf. we all know how those cases usually turn out.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Jesus is the son. Not the father.
If you want to talk to the father why talk to the son instead?
In fact you'll never see the father if you pray to the son.
Like anybody else who tried for 2000 years.

If you really want to know the truth you know what to do.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

we are not the same. I speak truth, where he Deceives and twists it to suit his own agenda. because we have similar styles means nothing as you said "insane writing style" what is "insane" think about the word insane in-sane or in-sanity him and i are both in-sanity and what is sanity, well sanity is reality. not what you perceive reality to be, although some would claim reality is merely one's perception, but listen to what i say carefully, him and i are not the same, we are actually opposites, and opposites attract as you know. similar yes, but still opposites. we may be as you said "in-sane" in your perspective but as i told you "we are in-sanity" you are however merely CRAZY for making assumptions... with assumptions... you just make an @$$ out of U.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

actually my name first name is Kevin, in Celtic, it means "Clever" as for "Cleaver" that is also true as soon when then the time comes the person yielding one will leave "Cleavage" in your melon/dome piece/noggin/nug bone -WTF? you were right there as well as you will be saying WTF? when we do meet, because all will meet me. and as for 024, im 24. but if you invert 024 its actually 420, but I just didn't want to be the typical "stoner" puttin 420 on all my profile names so I inverted it many years ago as an "esoteric" message for the other "stoners" to see. remember, Judge not les 'ye be judged. and so far your doing a great job at ignoring this very important rule.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deckard666
Jesus is the son. Not the father.
If you want to talk to the father why talk to the son instead?
In fact you'll never see the father if you pray to the son.
Like anybody else who tried for 2000 years.

If you really want to know the truth you know what to do.

From a man who has marked his profile of the beast well put. and I agree. however, You talk to the Father in the NAME of the SON, as to know which God you a directing it at, because at the time there were many "gods"all of which were false. the Father is the only true God, as Jesus himself claimed.

In fact I do know what to do, as I did it. now I have come to tell you that in fact, the truth that Jesus spoke of, was in fact the same truth I speak of. what I tell you comes from personal experience and not from just the book people call the bible. yes many things I say can be found in there. But as a matter of fact Jesus also said "No man has ever seen the father not even the son" but I say "I have SEEN The Son, and Ezekiel and the Father, and in fact the bible is based off of truths that have been tampered with by man to fit his own agenda, however, the truth can still be found in the book, and Jesus is the ONLY way to the FATHER, as NONE of YOU KNOW the Father, only a representation of the Father, who is the Son, and in fact was a God as well, the catalyst through which everything was created"

with that being said, enjoy your journey... as time is drawing to an end.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by clever024

we are not the same. I speak truth, where he Deceives and twists it to suit his own agenda.

Ok so you are not the same, but are you both in the same human brain?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

as for your signature, that is exactly what I did, just put more prim and proper. I Knocked to the father, after rejecting the son, saying "pick me I want to know YOU, YOU are MY Father" after 9 days of fasting and meditating/praying whatever you want to call it. so again i will restate The ONLY way to The Father, The TRUE GOD, Creator of all things, is through the Son, Jesus Christ.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join