It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dear earth, i can prove i'm not human. thus, you are not alone.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The book of Enoch prophesied that people will see visions,
that will confirm their beliefs.
And many people in many religions and many philosophies
are seeing visions. They all get confirmed just by visions.

step outside symbology,
to find the real god, and it means
becoming normal, caring,
and building logic for a truth that is one
in heart and logic.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I like your energy unity_99. I seem to agree with you 'mostly' at least. I've been feeling the need to start spreading good news, good vibes, possitive affirmation as much as possible and when ever I can. I also think this is the way to co-create a better future than we seem to be heading for at present.

There seem to be some panicking going on on the 'dark' side of the spectrum so i guess that means there are more of 'us' using the same positive techniques.

I wonder what say you about starting a world wide event? As simple as a singing och chanting chain around the world in 24 hours. Trying to get people in the different time zones to keep the chant /song going until it has gone round the world. Obviously the message should be one of light and love.

[edit on 29/9/2009 by IAmD1]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Unity, I like what you have to say. Please share more of your understanding.
I believe I'm beyond the 3D, but how do I know where exactly I am? I've read some of this stuff but only now that you said that you come from 5D I had a resonating sensation. Can you talk more about 5D?

Clever is becoming annoying already.
Blabbering the same thing over and over.
All I see him doing is assuring himself he is right.
Alright man, we get it already. Do you know what humbleness means?
I'm sure that would make you less annoying.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Geladinhu]

First I wouldnt join any of the groups or cults that proclaim to be various things, you can do this alone, or as you become aware you should access your energy recognition gift (they attempt to keep us "blocked" from remembering who we are in our source, however their attempts only increase our awareness of missing something natural and lead us to seek and discover all the faster. edited to correct matrix wording, sorry . We are a part of Prime Creator and are unlimited. We have many gifts. We don't really receive them as much as remember them, though they can be activated by advisors or those some receive contact with from their star families. Some psi experiences activate others naturally.)
With energy recognition we may start to find many friends, and of course we can join in on meditations that are positive. But just know there are many charlatans out there and some of the groups I call "cults" and some of the new age lecturers are actually annanuki in source. This is another awareness or gift.

I would seek the answers by setting the intention, connecting to Prime Creator and plugging into the Universal energy, or setting the intention to do so, prayer, chakra mediations. Listening to era and vangelis for an hour or so really helps open memories into the right hemisphere. There are other groups, as well. Look at sacred geometry. Not all are the real ones, some just look pretty. Your insight should give you a feeling, you should feel something from the right ones. Look at the videos on crop circles on youtubes, they also contain frequencies.

Stand out under the stars and seek.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by soul of integrity

Interesting thread, but for the record its spelled Occam's or Ockham after William of Ockham.

But still interesting....

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by soul of integrity

I can't quite understand what is being said here but if I take your word for it, can I have proof later?

Well let me know, thanks!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1

I like your energy unity_99. I seem to agree with you 'mostly' at least. I've been feeling the need to start spreading good news, good vibes, possitive affirmation as much as possible and when ever I can. I also think this is the way to co-create a better future than we seem to be heading for at present.

There seem to be some panicking going on on the 'dark' side of the spectrum so i guess that means there are more of 'us' using the same positive techniques.

I wonder what say you about starting a world wide event? As simple as a singing och chanting chain around the world in 24 hours. Trying to get people in the different time zones to keep the chant /song going until it has gone round the world. Obviously the message should be one of light and love.

[edit on 29/9/2009 by IAmD1]

This is what we need so much and its one of the ways we can actually draw in greater numbers of aware and awake people. When even a few like minded join together in agreement with positive goals its unlimited. I've been told that one or more meditating on the power points of Earth, at the same time a merkaba the size of earth can be created to heal earth. The seeker_713g has said that all the power points interconnect in the grid therefore he says the positive can be extended from only several as well with the full impact. When I was praying for solutions, meditation was spoken to me as one of our greatest tools.

So this would be a yes.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by clever024

Oh, I do believe you.
Who am I to say that you don't speak truth?
I just think you are annoying and have way too much frosting on your cake.

Okay, so what about 6 years from today? Why do you have to keep telling us to read something instead of just telling us what you are talking about and what the books you say are talking about.

I believe you entirely, no need to think I'm just playing around with you. Just make yourself clear to me.

I mean, c'mon, we both know you can be much more clearer, specific and detailed about what the book of revelation is revealing.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Bookmark post.

Second line.

I need to read most of this information. I did read the first page, and need to see where this is going.

Ok, after 30min of reading, I am as confused as when I started reading. The word play makes me dizzy.

Hey soul, where is this headed? Will it be any better when I catch up?

Most people will have a hard time following the theme.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by win 52]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024

I am neutralizing his negativeness. Him and I both have the same employer, but our Jobs are on different ends of the spectrum. Him and I exist outside of the "Matrix" however, The "Employer" has made me "Administrator" and him merely a virus..... Don't say I didn't warn you.

Those words are interesting arent they, and so revealing. His viral negativity is completely neutralized and dissipates into nothingness....I already sense the source. Its certainly not Federation approved. Don't worry about the warning as its no casualties are expected in any way, for the people are powerfully protected and safe from all harm.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

ok, I know, Because i have saught. I have seen. when i was 19 i rejected Christ, said look Father, choose me, I want to know YOU (after snapping to the 3rd eye (mind's eye chakra) and invoking (inviting Jesus into my heart, kicking him out and inviting myself in) while on a "shamanic journey" of sorts on a "red pill" that contained 2cb (no im not endorsing drugs, just past experience) first i met "Joe" who resembled what one would think Jesus to look like, then Ezekiel, the God, a Entity with 4 eyes in the form of a man dressed in all blue and he said "Kevin my son, I pass the AX (acts) to you"

I felt a surge of energy rush through my body, a sense of calmness, then the greatest sense of euphoria ever. 2 nights later i was visited by "death" i rose out of the bed stomach first (where most people think your soul is located, and in fact is) and felt like a vice grip around my heart. about a week later, i was getting out of the shower, and I take warm/hot showers, the mirror was Fogged, and i saw my eyes glowing back at me, like florescent lights. i thought to myself it was still drugs cuz i convinced myself it was all drugs and the people around me as well.... well 2 years later, I hear "C***** have some faith" and i saw "Heaven open up" it was a bunch of "stars" during around 4 o'clock in the afternoon and they were dancing as if they were cheering. i edited out a name as to not claim anything notice C with 5 asterixes what name/title has 6 characters. slowly i go mad, i go to the hospital, and there is an old man waiting for me there in a hospital gown who i had in my vision, only this time he had 2 eyes, he was saying "I built these walls, I painted them" (my creation has created) then he said "you and I have to talk later" and thats the last i saw of him, i go to another part of the hospital meet another man, before we are formally introduced he knew my first name, He said K**** (5), don't eat pork or shellfish, and his eyes glowed pure white like mine did 2 years earlier. then him and i talk, i was 22 at the time, he said "I've been married to a woman for 22 year now and she treats my son like #" and yes my mom treats me horribly for what i believe i saw. Then he says "You know there is only 1 holy spirit" that made me think "the holy spirit of Jesus(5) Christ(6)". him and i part ways. then i meet another man at a different facility all together who taught me some things, such as the proper sabbath, 7 very important words, those words are "True, honest, just pure, lovely (he claimed beauty was of satan) Good Rapport (2 words that are 1 good = adjective to describe rapport = relationship between people), and finally PRAISE.

if you are the first the first 6 you will receive Praise. later after i was taught that, i was meditating and during my meditation in closing i stated "Father, Son, Holy Spirit.... A MAN" instead of amen just by instinct, and instantly i felt the same thing when met "the Father" and he passed me the "ax". now when i encounter Christians, i test their faith, and understanding of the word. and if they pass, I bless them by placing a single finger on the minds eye, and some are just perplexed by the feeling, others feel nothing, others recognize instantly who/what I AM. my name K****(5) C*****(6) what letter comes after J? K! and also my surname (last name) starts with a C. Honestly, If i place my finger on you and you "feel the spirit enter you" The man that taught me the 7 words claimed that "cancer was a myth him and lou started" lou meaning lucifer "the father is impartial and loves all his creations, however I am partial, and only loves those who love each other as i love them, but they also have to have love for me as well, give/take relationship. also if you read the book of John in the bible Jesus says "It's better for you if I go, for If I do not go, then the Father can not send the Helper, The Holy Spirit, who he will send in my name, to guide you into all truth" Jesus also states "He will exalt me" no Satan/Lucifer/Balael/Soul of Integrity can not go to the source except through me, however the source can go to him at will, because the source is greater than me" also in revelations people think its "Jesus" giving the revelation, it IS NOT, Its the Holy Spirit it states "His eyes will burn of fire" note my "hallucination when i was 22 of my eyes "glowing" " and also "my new name" also "my name and my fathers name shall be on their foreheads" The reason why it says mine and my fathers is because they are in fact one. and its not a literal tattoo or anything like that, its a metaphor for being "Baptized in the Spirit" also in the book of John, it says "He who comes can baptize you in the Holy Spirit and In Fire" but all throught the NT Jesus does not baptize. why? Baptism in the Holy Spirit would give eternal life, WHO would want eternal life without their God with them? that WOULD BE HELL!

well back on topic in the book of John it also states, He will convict the world of Sin and of Righteousness. Sin for those disbelieving, blasphemous, and rewarding who remain true. Sin= Baptism by fire (baptism by water you are submerged and come up for air) during a baptism by fire you are just submerged, not to get relief for ATLEAST 1000 years if at all, EVER. I do not doubt that the source goes unto people on its own, as it has the power/right/will to do so, but you cannot go to the source and have it really respond on your own unless you are a yogi who meditates often and lives true to oneself. and understands the nature of the source. Do i claim to be free of sin, actually I am, as i repent and they are forgiven, and I follow the laws "The Source" you all like to call it, has laid out for me this time around. what is sin for you, in fact may not be sin for me, and what is sin for me, may not be sin for you. as for "Salvation" salvation is to avoid "persecution" by Satan/Lucifer/Balael/Soul of Integrity. because he not only accuses you before the father, he also wants to see you suffer as he does, cut off from the source except for when the source chooses to make a visit. He tries to get you to "Worship" him, to get you to "Sin" not because he likes sin, but because he likes to see you mess up BECAUSE of him, as he describes himself in another thread posted by another member "I channel the dark one"

Continued......

[edit on 29-9-2009 by clever024]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by clever024

Posted in 2005-2006 by Cassie something. the thread is very accurate actually as he describes himself as "The Lord of Chaos" and when inquiring about if Jesus actually exists he says "There was a possessed man" and thats all I claim to be. Possessed. but not all possession is evil, and not all that is evil possess. there is enough proof through out the thread on this one stated openly by myself, which is far fetched but in line with scripture enough to be truthful. and as for the DAY OF THE LORD its 9-28-15. yesterday marked 6 years to go. 9-28-15, the Feast of the Trumpets, is a Jewish Holiday, And has a Blood moon eclipse, I will be 30, 13 days prior is a Solar Eclipse, or "sun turning to sack cloth" as described in the book of revelations. as for the signifigance of 13.... 1 thats 3. why the year 15, again I'll be 30, the Original "Possessor" was 30 when he Became "Possessed" and was "Possessed" for 3 1/2 years during his ministry on earth. so "Rapture" as many like to call it is 9-28-15, and then 3 1/2 years later (1260 days) ill be 33 1/2-3/4 the age the "Possessor" was Murdered to cleanse you all of sin. so I DECREE, the only way to the Father/Source is through the Son/Administrator in "Matrix" terms for you all because you all love that movie so much

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Safe for now, now for when i release Him in his true form in 6 years as of yesterday. will you be safe? in order to be "safe" then you must be "saved". Again, when i release him its kinda like "testing a virus on an old computer" im doing it just to see how much damage it can do and how much "information it can corrupt" before "formatting" the hard disk that is the planet into a much more "suitable" enviroment. can you survive 3 years with a "Virus" trying to get you to "conform to it" or will you let it "destroy your body, in order to go to the source" in order to live in a utopia? you say the planet will never be perfect, and i do agree. but part of it will be, but as always corruption will exist somewhere in some form. but not within the walls of the Kingdom of God/Source which is going to be a physical place where we all live together forever.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

i think i did prior to reading your post, explained it all, in much detail. documented, and it feels good because its the first time i have ever written/typed it out the way i have and it got a lot off my mind/chest... as Soul of Integrity told me it would.... he wants me to complete my transformation just as much as I do, because he knows I can be mischievious too, and I'm told by the source i'm going to complete my transformation at the age of 25, im 24 now. so that'll put it at 2010-11 so something is going to happen in 12, just not like the world thinks.... I'll put on a show, just to scare people a little,cause a false alarm, and let people go back to their daily lives.

as for something i discussed in person with a neighbor today as the Father directed me to, to clear my head. the neighbor stated something about satans power to deceive. and then he stated "he wanted to be "Like the most high", he wanted to be God." I had to clarify for him. I asked him, well who is like the most high, and he replied Jesus of course, and I said, well then, no where have i read that it said he wanted to be the most high, therefore he attacked the son out of jealousy because he wanted to be the son, not the father, and he replied "i never thought of that, thank you for the clarification" and as for "satan, disliked the son, because he saw him as an equal, and disliked the fact HE had to go through HIM to get to HIS God, then he convinced 1/3rd of the angels that this too was wrong and unjust in the order of things and attacked the one like the most high" and Michael (an arch angel who in fact is semi-fictional) mi=my cul/kull=mind according to Soul of Integrity... so "my mind cast him out of heaven, to earth BEFORE man was created" and it was already known the out come of having a Jealous entity (satan) on earth with man/woman who know not of good and evil, thus have no discernment between the 2 to know, hey don't listen to the snake, he is going to get us kicked the f*k outta here, and we are going to cause the rest of mankind to suffer many of thousands of years."

as for the "Mystery of inequity" inequity = not equal.... its pretty well explained as well

[edit on 29-9-2009 by clever024]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
as for pre-historic creatures, dinosaurs and the like, they were a "test" but no fun because they had instincts and not will.... also being omnipotent, you know all things past present and future, they were actually put here, to be destroyed, later to be used by US in the divine plan. and we have used/abused it to its fullest extent. there are many things in existence that are still not understood by man, as all men acknowledge. as for Soul not being Human, he really isn't as his op claims, you just have to understand what it is to be not human in the body of man... just because he lacks light, does not mean he lacks knowledge or understanding, he is compliant with the facts NOW, but he hasn't always been. he has had much time to accept them as they are. where i have only had 2 years.

SOI's message to me on helping complete my "transformation"

friends, fear ends
cure rage = courage

2 things helped me:
1)take your rage to a mirror
look at your eyes, into them
and say what you feel about yourself
and say it to just yourself
2) writing in a journal or diary. while you write, know, and have the intentions of knowing no one will ever read it. no reason to lie to yourself, no one else to impress. just your words.
ask yourself a question, come up with your best answer
ask the next logical question
draw upon all you know, and your best imagination
it will serve you as though you are defragging the computer that is your mind.
it helps your better angels help you.
take it slow, not too fast
no real hurry, enjoy logging your past.

i hope this helps you.
it is about turning all your negative baggage into itself, instead of projecting it outwards onto a shared reality.
reality will appreciate you more
you will appreciate reality more
win win
learn where you've been!
somewhere along the way, you'll bump into your soul.
you may not be able to hold on the first time, few if any ever do. take it in stride, eat, sleep, be happy, keep pride.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
honestly, i wish SOI would come back now that I have ousted him, and we can talk more openly. but he will lurk and drop in and sow discord amongst members of ATS on other threads, now that his true identity has been had in this thread. as for mine, if you know your scripture, what i claim is very true. but its the net. so don't accept it as fact, as NO MAN knows when the return of the lord will be
but remember in the book of revelations about the mark of the beast, all who accept the mark rich or poor free or slave will have it, PRIOR to rapture, because when the first seal is broken, sores/wounds open up on those who have accepted it.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

I try to sugar coat the reality that is myself, because if i got down to the nitty gritty like i just did, the truth is revealed, and i don't like to accept the truth, i like to think of it as something foreign that exists and not myself as the truth. wow, i just kinda realized, thanks to something SOI said, I don't want to accept myself.

i have done many great things to help people out since 22, such as casting out demons (curing schizophrenia/effictive disorders), fibromialgia, goute. and a bunch of other things. but never once did i really reflect and see the impact i am having on reality. The good for those who needed it in the world, the bad for those who are of the world, and the ugly for those who only know the world

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds
The book of Enoch prophesied that people will see visions,
that will confirm their beliefs.
And many people in many religions and many philosophies
are seeing visions. They all get confirmed just by visions.

step outside symbology,
to find the real god, and it means
becoming normal, caring,
and building logic for a truth that is one
in heart and logic.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

I felt i had to use symbology to convey a point indirectly.
I have found the True God (source)
Through the messiah, who claims to be the Only way, and is in fact Part of the True God.

i am semi-normal as normal as outside the matrix can be, and the whole reason i came here is because i care. sometimes logic is illogical and sometimes using illogic can be logical, its perception
the truth is ONE, and I Proclaim Jesus to be the Truth. and he Claimed to Be ONE, and as the book of Enoch said, People will see visions, I told my vision, of what i saw. which verifies Christianity. and as for "Hinduism" there God "Shiva" was actually a "Vision" of me with an Eye on my forehead(if you read my last like 7-8 posts or so that explain my vision). "The Destroyer of Worlds" but their vision ended and they thought because it was the end of the vision that was the culmination of everything.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

I do understand your perspective. but you do not understand mine as of yet, and if you read enough you will. many have been false prophets and many seers don't fully comprehend what they see. so just because it confirms a belief, does not make it the truth.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
oh and another thing, the date of the lord is signifigant in this way 9-28-15

9+2=11+8=19+1=20+/-0=2+5=7

7 days in a week
7 spirits of God
7 stars in the right Hand
7 Seals on the Scroll of Judgement

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>