It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dear earth, i can prove i'm not human. thus, you are not alone.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by clever024

clever024

You have revealed yourself to me as you know you must. Let those who have eyes see and those who have ears hear. My name came to me from the same source as the messages I receive. I hadn't thought to do this until now and yet again I have confirmation. Caculate the number of my name IAMD1 ( I dind't know this until today)

9 1 13 4 1 = 19=10=1

This is the message I receive you said it yourself 666 is the message you breathe. I say only be ware of false profets even within yourself. I wish you luck in your quest but don't forget to test test test your source.
Do not confuse by numbers because by numbers your message will fall.
Fear IMO is not the way Love is. I AM love and all are welcome.

(This message was received - I am just the tool). Take it or leave it I have nothing to lose I am not claiming to be any more or less than anyone else but as I said I receive messages from time to time.

Love and light

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceman84
Wow what a crap thread.

I didnt even read it. I take it its just drivel.

Whenever I see stuff lke this I just say "good" and move along. But this time I had to share my displeasure over this annoyance.

Guess WHY you will never find your answers?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
it s because of this kind of thread that true ET like myself are not believed

the only part of true i found in this thread is about the numbers telling the truth... but it s mixed up with this "words" charade that makes sense only cause the OP knows how to play with letters...

numbers are the key to everything : mathematics are the only universal language. you cant understand my homeplanet words, but numbers will show you the truth (not the whole one, only the truth lacking to get to our level of truth)

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xenotouch

He's dark and so I think along the lines of a Draco walk in/annanuki or perhaps one of HH group, or a fallen elohim. He's doing negative affirmations and I was told he attacks posters astrally as well. Anyone who makes a threat like his "friend" did against 2/3rds openly is pretty minor. But people not aware of what he's doing are coming onto this thread wondering what it is about. And they're reading his words. They need to ignore and cancel out the statements he attempting and failing miserably at making.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
You posters know this may be ABBADON RIGHT if not a stupid joke BE CAREFULL.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity...you have summed up the way I feel about this thread and its "messages"
beautifully.
Thank you.

Reject negativity is likely too unsure.

Namaste Always

ZM

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Transmigration soon available it seems.

[edit on 9/30/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Well that might be a claim and I have to tell you, I know nothing of this, except there are ETS, not demons, and some of them are walk ins, some are incarnated, some mess with people, for there is a fallen side of those that served the annanuki in the old empire.
But a threat was made in the open against 2/3rds of humanity. And a few of us who felt the darkness have brought this up, so it can be assessed. The assessors aren't taking him seriously and his negativity is being dealt with.

There is a battle going on both in space and in the astral. A real threat would be dealt with.
By the way, anyone on here undergoing any kind of psi attack or astral attack, or who gets headaches from the negativity on this thread:

-Know that Prime Creator is infinite, eternal and unlimited. You are a part of Prime Creator and also are infinite, eternal and unlimited. None threatening is greater or stronger than you, you simply have forgotten, however, see, visualize, affirm, pray, that you are connected to Mother/Prime Creator, and loved like an only child. Feel plugged into the Universal Energy, its your strength. It is the kundalini in chakra meditations rather than a "snake like, reptillian like rope", it is your healing and shield and you are powerfully protected. Mirror your shield which is a giant bubble around you and constantly fed by the Universal Energy. It, and your soul and Prime Creator is unlimited. You are the love of God, unmatched in what you can do.

Also remember to pray for and ask for help from the archangels, such as Metraton, Miczael, Uriel. Also, if you are under any kind of psi attack, such as some on here. See a sword, light it on fire with the white light from the Universal Energy and unlimited and with a huge sweep and white light blast, severe the connections you perceive.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Many of the healing claims can also be accomplished by eliminating or cleaning toxins and parasites from your human vessel.... no need for hocus pocus miracle working, just plain old Biology 101.

Oh, don't expect that information to be embraced by the Modern medical community and the Corporate interests controling governments.

You/we (the human race) are being milked like dairy cows, or enslaved if that sounds better.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

you are right, the message i breathe is OF 666 not 666 itself, its to avoid 666, i am not trying to be a false prophet. again i said, do not take my word for it alone in a post let time show you. i am by no means a false prophet. I am telling you of TRUTH, of things to COME, and Disclosing many more things that seem like a riddle to some.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

i say to you, you have been deceived! you are in fact merely a Human, what "features" is it that you posses that are NOT terrestrial? as for the numbers telling the truth, its if you know how to read them and know their meanings. i have shown some how Intelligent Design is always at play. but again maybe the reason no one takes credit for ET's like yourself is because you or just Delusional.....

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

He's dark and so I think along the lines of a Draco walk in/annanuki or perhaps one of HH group, or a fallen elohim. He's doing negative affirmations and I was told he attacks posters astrally as well. Anyone who makes a threat like his "friend" did against 2/3rds openly is pretty minor. But people not aware of what he's doing are coming onto this thread wondering what it is about. And they're reading his words. They need to ignore and cancel out the statements he attempting and failing miserably at making.

Hello "I am"
ello I'm
elohim= a name of the True ALMIGHTY

as for the "threat" i made to 2/3rds the world. its a very true threat. and Its a documented threat. He is THAT threat to 2/3rds the world. but now u bring it annukai/draco ET bull, you really wouldn't know the TRUTH if it smacked you in the face like it just did

*Clever024 SMACKS Unity_99 in the FACE*

on that note, enjoy not being a sheep, my message is to try and avoid the slaughter of some of the goats and show them, hey you can be a sheep too, as long as you seek, and know the truth. sometimes, its good to be a sheep. I myself, am neither sheep, nor goat, however a shepherd, move along Unity.... lean to YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING, and lead yourself to the slaughter

[edit on 30-9-2009 by clever024]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hmmm. Well its interesting isnt it.
What I can assess here is you have handlers, and they're misleading you enormously.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Ok, so I guess I basically understand what you're saying: That the end times will begin 6 years from now. But everything else doesn't add up. So SOI isn't human, but he said something about saying "when I was x". So what is he/ are you? Demon and Angel, respectively? You said you're name was Kevin C. and you are 24 years old, but also possessed. BUT also you said you were an astral being that could "shape shift" if I'm remembering correctly. So which is it?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

My "handler" is not misleading me nor his is "handler"

in fact, we are both doing exactly what we are supposed to be doing. as for you, maybe you should get a handler yourself. as for me "openly threatening 2/3rds" making me "minor" I'm glad you see me as "minor" just a passing detail in YOUR reality INSIDE of the matrix, be aware, as you are now, and let me assure you, the threat to 2/3rds is not ME threatening 2/3rds its the 2/3rds that have REJECTED the HONEST ONLY WAY TO GOD TRUTH. and thus, will be punished, either by "Soul of integrity" and if you succumb to him, you will be punished BY ME.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by afterschoolfun

never did i mention me shape shifting and i said i was a Physical Astral. I play HOST to an ASTRAL that is now PART of MYSELF, thus I AM possessed. as to what i am. well, I'm SoM, no not, SOI's Silly Odd Man, but the Son of Man. notice not the son of Human, I DO NOT have HU/HUE I am pure light. what i convey may seem dark, but thats merely your perspective because in fact darkness approaches due to me. am I the Cause of darkness, actually yes, yes I am. because darkness, well darkness is merely void of light. and soon i will leave this world with many and all of you who try to obtain "ascension" through whatever way you do will never achieve it. unless you embrace the truth....

What he is is Lord of the Demons/Damned What I am is just Lord. I am not an angel. angels where created through me and because of me they exist. as for him, He was once an angel, but attacked me, (not in the physical form) and Michael MI/my Cul/Kull = Mind my mind kicked his ass out of where he once called home. now his home is whoever choose to channel/host him. but his true form, can only be released by an Angel who i will send to earth on 9-25-15

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by afterschoolfun

astral: pertaining to or proceeding from the stars; stellar; star-shaped

first part of the definition "proceeding from the stars" well the stars are where? in the heavens. as for him being "from the heavens" at one time he was. but never again will he get to go home. for me, I will go home on 9-28-15, with many HUMANS, and this for me will last 3 1/2 years, until I come and wage war against SOI in his true form and his followers.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
aaaaaaaaaaaa
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
cccccccccccccccccccccccccc
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

abcd [mirror) cab=taxi

taxi=tax see? (mirror) see tax??

i did it ..yayyy im not human too..i did it....and i can help you ppl too

go to ATS start a new thread totally pointless i.e ..blabber some worthless poem
and BAMmm.!! there u goo ppl......

YOU CAN BE ALIEN TOO...TRY IT
...smh i just wasted 5 mins of my life

life(mirror) file=collection (mirror)

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024
reply to post by IAmD1

you are right, the message i breathe is OF 666 not 666 itself, its to avoid 666, i am not trying to be a false prophet. again i said, do not take my word for it alone in a post let time show you. i am by no means a false prophet. I am telling you of TRUTH, of things to COME, and Disclosing many more things that seem like a riddle to some.

I am not saying you are a false prophet but your messages and spirit that uses you to convey them might be. Nothing in your messages have been of the ONE source creation/or IMO. They remind me of the messages of many a luciferian on ATS. It may be that they(it) are deceiving you. The ONE thing I've learned is that the fear of a threat uknown is the greatest controller. Separation by superiority is another. Giving only half the truth is a third. But the most apparent reason t to belive you may be deceived by your sourse is that you are not humble nor do you seem to question your 'gift/curse'. Even Jesus questioned his mission and 'father' and never (at least judging by the bible) did any prophet or son of GOD get all big headed and special about them selves. Those are typical traits of the anti christ. Anti light. Anti enlightenment.

So again I ask you to question your messages/source. Also when reading the Bible front to back except psalms I got the distinct feeling that the bible is a compilation of truth and lies. The anti is hiding in plain sight in the last place you'd expect. But you recognise him/her by certain personality traits all associated with lesser human behaviours and needs. If your messages contain, greed, anger, jealousy etc I'd worry.

As for the TRUTH you are conveying stop casting spells. The future is no more yours than creation itself.

Much love and light to you

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join