It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dear earth, i can prove i'm not human. thus, you are not alone.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LightFantastic

not at all, we are 2 completely different men.... this thread seems like it was created by a schizophrenic, but in fact, it was created by a guy who is all too sane. him and i are the only 2 who live in the true reality. we just happened to cross paths on an internet forum. the ORIGINAL purpose of me coming to this thread, was actually to debunk it. until i started reading, understood his claims. U2U'd him, he told me finish reading. and I in fact back up his claim he is not HUman nor am i HUman. we are both MAN, 2 separate men. working for the same employer, with different Jobs. HU/HUE=Shade and Shade is a tone, not a definite him and I are 2 absolutes. I am absolute light and truth, and he is absolute darkness and lies. but in order for a lie to be accepted, it must contain some truth. but a truth tainted with a lie, is still a lie. however, if you have discernment, and can see past the lie, into the truth. You will see the darkness that Soul of Integrity is... the definition of Integrity is not what his sig claims it to be. but replace the meaning he assigns to the word integrity with the word integrity in his name Soul of being compliant with the facts. he knows if he goes against me he looses, he is going against me, not directly, but in his case, he is destined to loose, for that's the order but sometimes loosing is winning. especially in his case. he forfeited his rights to get to the True God long ago, and wants to take as many down with him as possible.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
So you start a thread which is obviously a lie, you threaten the mods by saying that if anyone edits your words, they will have a very very very bad day, then you call people that reply to you liars.

You really aren't looking to stay around here long are you?

Don't feed the trolls people...this is just a kid sitting in his mother's basement getting his kicks....pathetic.

Well he's not an ordinary troll. He's written this, and this is his attempt at programming the matrix from the inside that has not been, nor ever will be successful. Notice the words.

With all their dumbs and underground bases nearly built this guy is trying to ensure a negative harvest for humanity. When you state, or say things, its an affirmation, and he is attempting to "pull it, the negative timeline" but has not succeeded for the people are aware, alert and unified, with thoughts and intentions full of love and light. If my words seem odd, I'm countering his stuff with carefully chosen words.

This guy "seems" very dark.

I've been noticing his "spells" and what he's attempting to pull. And this a little different than playing a matrix busting game, the kind you want, such as thinkng of unusal word combinations and someone says the first thing that comes to mind such as :

leaping dolphins
cats skate on hyperboles
the pyramids link
string of clusters
winds sing in willows
left brain twisting into right brain and breaking the matrix

(my friend and I played this game with each other for about 20 minutes each and its one that makes you feel very uncomfortable.)

If you've actually read his words I suggest you do this or say:

"I am awake and aware."
"The matrix is broken, the people are free and moved to safety, disclosure is now, and we all help earth heal gently."

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by soul of integrity
reply to post by soul of integrity

mother nature's ...

awaken...
awaken

deny ignorance = combatting lies with words that are...

Sorry for the severe edit job on your quote.

But you know I wont reinforce your attempt of the dumbing and muting of people, awakening of lizzies in source and invoking of earth changes. Your attempt is neutralized and positive awareness restored.

Don't think I'm not aware of what is being said. By all means, lets be awake, to our source. Mine is Lyrean and I have ties to Pleaides and Andromeda.

"I am awake and aware. Each day I grow more and more connected to my higher self and more united."

"I am free from the matrix, the people are free, awake, aware and happy, they are healed, and filled with joy, peace and unity. Disclosure is now, we are being taught by our cosmic friends and family. A new utopia is beginning for humanity and earth. We are healing mother earth and nature and she is being restored gently with humanity safe and powerfully protected. Divine Mother's Plan has been achieved, and the earth and its people ascend and evolve."

Everyone, thoughts, words and visualizations, even posts have some affect on the matrix and we need to bring enlightenment, awareness and positivity. We are a part of Divine Mother/Prime Creator/First Cause. We need to be aware of what we think and feel, because feelings manifest stronger, and cancel things we don't agree with in our minds. We need to use words as in the now, and visualize as if its here, and do so in safety for all. "In joy, harmony and safety I step into the unknown! All of my thoughts and intentions for others are done with their wellbeing and joy, harmony and safety in mind as well."

There are earth changes coming up and yet timelines are not fixed, we constantly jump in between possible events constantly, hourly even, and you need to research Magnetic Pole Reversals and go beyond the normal retoric, but do some searches with ice ages, and extinction events and 1983. And then you have to know, there are negotitations going on like in Anthra Andromedas thread. I'm an experiencer and I know this. We need disclosure, because with the dumbs being built its as if they just want us all to disappear in the night though I did change those words to, for in reality they are growing in empathy and awareness for humanity and are disclosing all now..

We need to demand and protest and call in and write to all the leaders and demand an end to all wars. And demand disclosure. And we need to metaphysically use our unity in meditation and holding a united thought together, with yearning and intent, to free us, for safe homes, safe locations, peace, to restore and heal mother earth. This is completely possible. We can mitigate and change this, but we need to start now.

The OP seems aware in a different way, and is sending off negativity into the matrix, trying to make it go viral online, and its being met, blocked, neutralized completely.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by clever024

Whoa. Hold the phones... so based on the English version of "human" you can derive HUE/man= Shade Man or something? What about... every other language ever? Also, whats the significance of ATS that two "astral beings" would do battle here?

And yeah, it is insane. Just by separating words and changing them to what they kind of sound like doesn't say anything. That's why its insane. It's like you're playing scrabble with the Bible.

Which I guess is the source of all truth: mixing up words that kind of sound like each other... but only in English, and don't forget = signs and lots and lots of decimal points. Right?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It's funny you should say I've played the word this way.
I AM you write in verse
I AM YOU write inverse
I AM YOUR it inverse
I AM YOUR IT inverse
I M UR EAT INVERSE
IMUREA TINVERSE
IMUREAT INVERSE
TAERUMI = TAER UMI

What you say is true I AM in you. I AM in me I AM in three.
You write in verse = U rite inverse why do you curse?
U rite inverse = Eritu

IAMD1 - Now you tell me!

TAER UMI ERITU

[edit on 29/9/2009 by IAmD1]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Good grief! Was there a point to this thread? Now I remember why I don't frequent skunk works. I've heard some "word salads" before but seriously.....

Either I am seriously out of touch with this generation or someone needs to explain to me what the *#^@ just happened.

Not trying to be critical but I honestly don't get this whole rambling conversation. Is there a translator in the house?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I am neutralizing his negativeness. Him and I both have the same employer, but our Jobs are on different ends of the spectrum. Him and I exist outside of the "Matrix" however, The "Employer" has made me "Administrator" and him merely a virus that is going to wipe out 2/3rds of Mankind.... Don't say I didn't warn you.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Mr. Green and another got post banned on this thread, and we have to hope this is not permanent. They are lights on ats. But this is not positive stuff and don't let it in, or give it any consideration in thoughts. Always picture the positive. Nothing he is saying is random, instead its carefully set up. In fact, I recommend envisioning a mirrored shield before going on this one.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by afterschoolfun

Whoa. Hold the phones... so based on the English version of "human" you can derive HUE/man= Shade Man or something? What about... every other language ever? Also, whats the significance of ATS that two "astral beings" would do battle here?

And yeah, it is insane. Just by separating words and changing them to what they kind of sound like doesn't say anything. That's why its insane. It's like you're playing scrabble with the Bible.

Which I guess is the source of all truth: mixing up words that kind of sound like each other... but only in English, and don't forget = signs and lots and lots of decimal points. Right?

Kinda Sorta but not really. I kinda tried to "oust" SOI in another thread I started in the paranormal forum called "Gazing into the Abyss" which would actually call forth lower astrals under his command, and then i would teach them to "Banish" them using the name of Christ. but "Our Employer" said do not lead people into the darkness just to show them light exists. so he started a thread to declare hes not human, I set out to debunk it, and found out he is in fact telling the truth. if you go back a few pages HE states "HU/HUE" and leaves it at that HUE= a shade. he is ABSOLUTE DARKNESS so he is just man. He is the master of deceit as he has basically deceived you. and because of his deception, and I see through it, I tell you it's there, you deny it, you doubt me, basically negating anything i say thus HE WINS. I liked my way better. but w/e you win some, you loose some. there are many other languages this is true, and HE is the reason there are many languages, so HE can't deceive EVERYONE at ONCE. He is my little brother, who attacked me many millenia ago, I just got a new body, and I guess he has had a body for quite some time now, how long I DON'T KNOW. he has access to far more knowledge than I do currently, but all in all I KNOW more than he does. I AM more powerful than he is and as he stated "Lucifer"="Luc I Fer"="Look I Fear" he was telling me he was afraid of when i do gain all my knowledge back i am going to destroy him, which is very true. and every day I unlock a little bit more and more.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

to quote the op "ME ROAR" or "Mirror" and on his posts this is very true, but read MY posts. and you will understand his a little better. He is very negative, but you all sense negativity. but your "new age" philosophy is going to hold you back from TRUE ASCENSION. because you see me as his co-conspirator on this thread, you all ignore me. but i try to lead you to truth, but as he said, truth can only exist where truth is known and truth is accepted. Truth "just is" amongst a sea of everything else when not recognized or rejected. but you deny the truth. BY DEFAULT you ACCEPT Soul of Integrity.... i will state again HE IS NOT HUMAN... he is JUST MAN "Hu/Hue"=Shade he is ABSOLUTE DARKNESS thus negating the HU leaving just MAN. I too am JUST MAN. however I tell you about another who was JUST MAN, INSTEAD OF TELLING YOU ABOUT MYSELF. the other person who was "Just "MAN" was The Son of GOD, Jesus Christ. He is the Light, The Truth, and The way to the TRUE GOD, and through faith in him, The Truth will be in you in a short time making you God like. as of YESTERDAY there is EXACTLY 6 years to the day of the Lord. take this information as you will. and do with it as you must. BUT NOTE. as he said, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. THIS IS VERY REAL. I don't have to like SOI, but i do LOVE him. remember Love thy Enemy. He is Lucifer=Luc I Fer= Look I Fear. HE fears ME.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Clever_024 and Unity_99 - Can we do something about this. I too sense something not all right with this thread - See my post a bit further up this page. I felt compelled to write that but i have no idea what it means. I have yet to remember anything and only hold fast to my belief that you reap what you sow. Words have power to change outcomes and the energy you put into something is what it becomes. Regardless of the litteral meaning.

You both seem to have insight. Could you share some more please?
Am I wrong if i think magick rites here?

Love and light - in hope that it will go a small way to hold the opposite at bay.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

there is no Divine Mother, Only a Divine Father, loose your pagan false hoods and accept the truth. unless you accept Soul Of Integrity. I AM going to heal this planet, but not before I DESTROY IT. In order to clean up, sometimes, just sometimes, you gotta MAKE A MESS!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
you all seem in love with each other.
so i guess that's something good about this thread.
He is not dangerous

some inversed words are no devil.
ignorance is.

this is just a game of growth.
to where is not clear yet

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Its not just occultism, or magic, as in cults and human terms. This is basically akin to law of attraction and is universal principal, as we are all part of Prime Creator/First Cause. She, Holy Mother, as I call Her, is unlimited and eternal and so are we. What he is doing is not random, or the ramblings of a madman. There are starseeds here, and aware humans, cosmic in origin as well, but here longer and have forgotten, as well, there are incarnated people from the annanuki, greys side, as well. Basically negatives who are awake, or even sleepers controlled by handlers or being misled, will be agents of chaos to spread fear, and even suicides, and also, for control. Also the matrix is programmed. It was created by the annnauki, and our dna is coded, even the air and water is coded. One of my friends, can see the codes as well, for he is not bound by this system as a walk in and is free. Even Sony and Microsoft code in their consoles and games to enforce teh matrix, the reality. Words and images and television and our media, the list goes on.

Words have fequencies. Words can code dna in real time. There are real dangers that we need to alert ourselves to, why the dumbs have been built, and the earth changes that they expect to bring in like a lion to be severe, but have been and will be continually countered as people need to wake up, become aware, research, make noise with their leaders and claim world peace, and disclosure and heal earth together with our galactic friends. Now if this part is over your head and many, its still the truth, and I won't hold it back.

So, when you see negativity stated. Repeated even. Its a programming attempt on the matrix, and you have to dispell it, cancel it, replace it with the positive instantly. This guy has not accomplished his goal, its defeated. By the positive.

Another positive affirmation would be "I am the love of Prime Creator and I am unmatched in what I can do."

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

Above I gave an example of matrix busting games that can be played, and they do not state negative intentions as facts because they don't attempt to reinforce the matrix, rather they bust it.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

what you just said is "I AM" the name the TRUE GOD gave to Moses, Then I AM IN 2 and IN 3. and stopped Trinity. the Holy Spirit there is only one of. and in genesis 1:26 it states and God said "Let US" meaning more than one (people often say 3) but i tell you its 2. because the Son of Man/God is the Alpha and Omega 2 titles one entity. Jesus was merely possessed. If you read some of his posts he says "I am the forth in the trinity" I assigned him that number long ago before the true meaning of the trinity was established. It goes 1)Father, 2)Son, 3)Man, 4)Satan, 5)Satan's Minions.

The son and Holy spirit are one in the same. and if you read "he will come unto you and dwell in you" thats talking about baptism of the holy spirit, when u inherit Christendom or "Godliness"

I have buisness to attend to. sort out the word salad, mess, read his posts carefully with discernment understand fact from lie. and THEN you will see the point of this thread that in fact YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I come naked, with nothing but the truth, i ask you do not judge it till you hear it, you have heard it. now judge. if it is not your truth, then your truth and Soul of Integrity's truth match. if you do find truth in what i say. YOU ARE ALMOST THERE, STAY STRONG. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU DECEIVED. YOU WILL EITHER BE A) KILLED BY SOI IN 6 YEARS AS OF YESTERDAY OR B)KILLED BY ME IN 9 1/2 YEARS AS OF YESTERDAY. if you find ME to be False NOW let HIM kill you LATER

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

ok, we can agree there is a creator good, the son of the creator was Jesus Christ. YOU CAN GET TO THE CREATOR IN 6 YEARS AS OF YESTERDAY AS LONG AS YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS LORD AND SAVIOR. accept it, deny it, its truth. magic, occultism aside as those do derive from the creator, but have been given to Soul of Integrity to allow man to use in his name(s)

my last post was not a THREAT, it was a FACT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH. you either are with the truth, or are blind to it. those who are blind i say open your eyes and read my words, and then read the bible. I EXALT JESUS CHRIST. the ONLY way to the CREATOR. if you DENY him, it will MEAN DEATH.

Since i cannot be deceived
I cannot be relieved.

let him deceive you
you will be relieved for a short time

let me enlighten you to truth
you will have some turmoil
but a much longer time a relaxation

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I don't I had to start skimming from the last page after his first few posts because I knew what he was doing, and to read that word for word throughout is not going to happen, but I did get some of his bad ones in quotes, which I erased most of. Unconditional love is very important so I will go and read your posts and stretch to see your meaning if its possible.
But two points and I apologize if these were not what you were intending in your post, but balance is not achieved by stating the negative in statements, that is a matrix programming technique that isnt guaranteed to work.

Another thought that came was about busting the matrix. a 15-20 minute game, where each takes turns saying words or phrases that are unusual and the the states the first word or phrase that comes to mind. Then you switch.

dancing lions leap glaciers
the roar of snow falling on dunes
worm tunnels enhance
sound tunnels

just examples.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

you're building logic, that is what you are doing,
with those games.
but you're still playing in a lot of symbology.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

your growth is a descent because you lean to your own understandings. that one is all and the law is one. Life is a Game, this, this is gambling for your souls.... he's betting he gets them, I'm betting I get them. but who ever you listen to in fact wins. What will he do with them. Just look at his thread what a mess he has made of it and his intentions are unclear. I on the other hand, speak truth, and will tell you, you will be a subject, but free. where as with him there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth for 1000 years... EVERYONE OF YOU WILL SURVIVE YOUR DEATH, DEATH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join