It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dear earth, i can prove i'm not human. thus, you are not alone.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
EnlightenUp, you shouldn't have answered my question to the OP!
Now you messed it all up!

I know, I know. Apologies. I have no sense of boundaries and who really means whom in all this. I think it's my fall allergies. *sniff*

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0neKnows

17 pages where at least half of the posts are complaining about the OP or the entire thread.

Well the topic is about the OP.. so what do you expect?

The topic is about him not being human and he already proved several times that he is lying, and this is a hoax. So any comments about the OP are necessary, and a part of the topic.

This is not a case where the OP is talking about something outside of himself, and people are going off topic by talking about him. This topic is about him, so we are not going off topic when we speak about him.

Well, this is in skunkworks to start with.
I would understand that you would have the need to debunk this if it was in any other place, but since its in skunkworks I think we should just let it be what it is.

I understand your second point and I agree with it. But it seems like most of the people here are just concerned in proving that he is wrong and full crap.
What do we get from this? Absolutely nothing I say. Maybe it feeds our ego. But thats even worse then nothing.

What I suggest is that we try to get something out of this apparent "crap". Everything has a reason for it to be. Everything is there in order that we learn something from it. He says he's not human, but he also says he is human. So, is it possible that one can be a human and not be a human? At first it may seem paradoxical and illogical but if we analyze the situation better I wouldn't say so. Can't we be two apparently contradicting things at once? Maybe I smell good for some people and maybe I smell bad for some other people. I'm smelling good and bad at the same time. One with a shallow logic would think this is impossible.

Is it a hoax? I dont think so. I think the OP is being honest.
I think that we may think it is a hoax if we understand poorly what he is talking about.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 0neKnows

Did the OP admit that indeed he is nothing more then human?
I saw him stating that he was human, didn't see him saying that he wasn't something else besides human though.

And well, if he really did say that he is nothing more then human then I apologize for not reading everything I should before posting my opinion.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Did the OP admit that indeed he is nothing more then human?

I don't remember off hand that he stated he was E.T. but the meaning I got was that by transcending human natures like fear, greed, etc. and shedding the animal nature you aren't really human anymore.

That was earlier on. I haven't yet read everything in between so I don't know if the claim changed along the way.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Even if he did conquer fear, greed, etc. like many already have, that still doesn't make him non-human. His genetic material, his body, is still Homo sapien (human).

So his entire topic is trash.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Reply to post by 0neKnows

I think that's why he tends to be more on the fence a la "I'm human, but I'm not human".

He also says how does he define himself in the words that WE define. I think that's where the problem lies. In the definition we have provided for "human" it IS possible to both be human, yet not human at the same time.

A2D

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0neKnows
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Even if he did conquer fear, greed, etc. like many already have, that still doesn't make him non-human. His genetic material, his body, is still Homo sapien (human).

So his entire topic is trash.

Well, having had this realization run through my head a short time before the thread was posted, I certainly understood the reference. Being my usual low-keyed self, I just say "Hmmm, interesting" and go about my business instead of making a thread.

If you firmly believe you are your body and nothing else, then I suppose there is no possible trancendence other than direct manipulation of matter to manage it. I, however, do not agree that such an idea is complete.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

Ahhh, see this again is where you are wrong, if you knew who "I AM" then you would know that in fact he is "My Brother" and thus he is Satan. as for KNOWING me God, I DO know my God, it is you who knows NEITHER MY GOD NOR MYSELF, which is why the OP has started this thread.... as for the OP/SOI stating I AM GOD, he relinquishes that title. do not judge my truth with your falsehoods, please move along to a more "appropriate" subject for yourself like "raising your frequency" for "2012" and as for "God be love" you said yourself God has many characteristics so how can you MINIMIZE God to just love. remember "Vengance is MINE Says the LORD" .

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

This topic is getting out of hand.

Human is a short hand word for homo sapiens which is in the Hominidae family. To deny being human is to deny being apart of the Hominidae family. You can not change from being human to non-human because it's your body, and family, that determines your species type. Your mind, your thoughts, your beliefs, have nothing to do with it and will not change it.

He asked a question:

Originally posted by soul of integrity
What is a human who knows no fear?
What is a human who’s fear is absent?
Would it still be a human?

YES, you would STILL be human. Nothing changed except your thoughts.

So his entire topic "proving he isn't human" is based on illogical conclusions.

Soul of integrity is banned now, so I don't expect him to reply with that screen name. However that doesn't stop him from posting on his alternate accounts.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

If you are referring to my "Oneness" you know nothing of the like I did have peace, and now have disharmony I had "peace when i was deceived, but since +som can't be deceived, i can't be relieved." if you read Soul of Integrity's thread in its entirety you would have caught that. also when I did have "peace" those who are enemys of "peace" tried to sow discord amongst myself, with little progress, but my family on the other hand is very blasphemous and causes me much rage, negating my peace. and soul of integrity knows this hence when he says "cure rage" = courage

remember satan is a great deceiver. he even said Satan is God, but as Satan I relinquish my title as god. because SOI the Silly Odd Man thinks him and I are equal, he only wishes

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Reply to post by 0neKnows

There are a variety of alternative definitons for the word "human", not just the one you have mentioned. We limit things when we define things with our limited vocabulary.

A2D

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by loglady
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful, And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence.
feel free to punish me when you get the chance.

He by no means who "doubt" he punishes those who disobey. Doubt comes from deceit. religion is a tool, in the hands of some very constructive, in the hands of others, very manipulative and destructive. who ever hammered and drilled religious beliefs into you, did some damage. and in the end you may or may not have been deceived. as for punishment, that will only come if you reject the truth of Jesus Christ as the Son of God and savior, because you by no means are perfect. and its not about "vanity" its about "just dues" to punish the deserving and reward the likewise.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I am aware enough of biology to argue it from that perspective. I can confine myself to it if I choose to do so. That kind of education was easy to understand; aced the tests. Been there; done that; got the T-shirt; forgot most of the particulars over time but I can refresh myself.

Logic itself is not correct in itself. It only leads to correct conclusions if the connections used amongst entities are also correct.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

actually, i do know what you speak of when you speak of proxy's. we may have similar writing styles. and how hard is a B tag to put in your sig? as for him and I being one, we are not. I am the Omega he spoke of, with the Alpha being locked out. I have no need to amuse myself in such a manner in a public forum, the equivalent of doing so would be to "jerk off in public" I'm really not that egotistical. Him and I HEED the Fathers call and this is not a drill. The Kingdom is en route. also i do not really do the ......... thing fragmenting words as he does, as I do have to admit SOI is quite good at doing so.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by soul of integrity
earth, my lord, my love, my messiah,
this is not a drill

som does not need/want steal, possess, occupy, or command
som can only coexist where truth is valued and in soms' hand

all the thrown of god walks earth these days[demons]
all the throne of god knows truth in all ways[God's dwelling place the temple of god]
all the throne of god is is soms game & plays[SoM]
while even alone som will be som & som anyways

this is my house
sure, you are welcome here
but truth, what's true, and facts are priority
coexisting and compliant here on my ATS while denying ignorance
denying ignorance = quote and disprove, or show you your lies

as it is stated, the world knows not SOM thus it cannot receive him. no [] are added to clarify what SOI actually meant to make it a little less cryptic for those you you reading....

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Ive read this entire topic only to find out that it is occupied by dreamers. Still asleep, with their eyes shut, stuck in a false reality. You are not even close to being enlightened if you actually believe there is such thing as darkness.

Darkness does not exist, that is an illusion too.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by 0neKnows]

Just one question for you. what moves faster than light? DARKNESS. Darkness may be void of light, but darkness in itself does exist. for if darkness did not exist, nor could light, and everything would Just be Just.

as for "delusional" many in the past have said that, because I come naked, bearing nothing but truth, and their truth and my truth don't coincide, thus I MUST be wrong, because in fact YOU are ALWAYS RIGHT. all I KNOW is TRUTH. either you accept it or you deny it. *separating Wheat from schaff as we speak SOI, here is another one FOR YOU." a nun

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

I thank you for that. if you understand that Silly Odd Man is in fact blasphemous, of Son of Man. HIFI, have you noticed what I AM doing in this thread? I am leading to people to Jesus, prior to this posting. as Soul states, I can only dwell where the truth is recognized, amongst you all I am strangers, except to HIFIGUY, he may see me for the SoM [not the Silly one] that i am...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

you know what I am? you have no clue. Yes war is coming, in exactly 6 years from today. Me Destined to loose? on the contrary, I am the ONLY Victor, sharing victory with the likes of you, and righteous people.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join