It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Nuclear Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I would like to preface this first. I am not convinced we are currently or have been visited in the past. My opinion is that we have, but, I feel it is best to remain reserved in ones beliefs on this particular subject. That being said, onto why I made this post.

I was listening to C2C tonight about the Rendlestem *did I spell that right?* Forrest incident and a thought occured to me. What if during the times that UFOs seemed to show a particular interest in our and the USSR's nuclear stockpiles was in the capacity that they were rendering them inert. That would explain the responses of the governments in my opinion. What do you think?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
It's Rendelsham Forest I think you're referring to, and yes they could be doing just that. What do you think about the recent claim that the lights were only a burning lorry full of manure?

[edit on 25-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
what responses are you referring to WITS?

Ok, let's say they are disabling nukes (which i wouldn't doubt)

I really just want to know their motives at this point . . .

[edit on 9/25/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Sounds like a crap story like swamp gas.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

The secrecy to almost obscene levels at times. But of course that could also be because no "world power" wants to admit there is something about they can't even scratch. But the reasons for the aliens doing it if that is what they are doing if there is a they. It could be atruistic to keep a young race from exterminating itself. Could be to pull the teeth of a target or a object of study. *shrugs* I sure there are any of a gazillion reasons.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
It just occured to me you may have been talking about why they hid it. Well, it would be a weakness and they most likely wouldn't know their both suffering from the same problem. Both would have most likely looked at the other as a possible cause and be waiting for an attack. Or they played a bluffing game. Much like the Cold War as it is set down in the history books.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
the alleged aliens failed to prevent nuclear war on 2 seperate occasions - 3rd time lucky ??

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If you are really interested in a detailed analysis and scientifically researched viewpoint on the UFO/Nuclear Ordinance phenomenon, I highly recommend anything by Field Researcher and noted Author Robert Hastings. He is a very detail oriented and respected voice in the UFOlogy field. He has done some outstanding work in particular with the Rendleshem Forest event.

Here is Robert's website and findings thus far. I think you'll be surprisingly pleased.

Cheers,

Erik

P.S. There are a few episodes of The Paracast featuring Mr. Hastings. One in particular you might find fascinating involves him and several ex military who were involved in cases concerning anomalous craft around nuke missile sites. Great stuff.

new topics

top topics

join