It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 MILITARY dudes? snatch guy from crowd into unmarked car - Illegal beyond belief

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
What will you do? Argue over whether the belts were real leather.

A message from Howard Zinn

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I really enjoy the people claiming this can't be real because of the camo worn by the "snatchers". The camo means absolutely nothing. Otherwise another sad video showing pigs being idiots and kids being arrested because they are just repeating what they've heard about the US becoming fascist. I'm beginning to think these sites in general breed more ignorance and may actually do more harm to any type of peoples' movement than good. I seem to run into more and more young 18-24 year olds who just spout off facts they've read on sites like ATS, but are generally ignorant when it comes to the reality of things. Kind of how the stupid, completely insane crazy idiots who fed their kids acid gave a bad wrap to a lot of the hippy movement in the 60s and 70s.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
As I watch this over and over....these are my thoughts on it....just thoughts right now.

Too bad we can not see what was going on BEFORE the car showed up. 2 of the guys who were wearing BDUs appeared on scene as the car was showing up. I keep watching the first few seconds over and over and not sure where they came from. Edit: Ok at :07 you can kind of see one of the BDU guys on the left, under the white sign. Car shows up at :08 At :10 they are draging the kid over. So the 2 BDU guys were already on the street - what? Just walking around?

And those bringing up the BDU issues are correct. There is no consistancy, they are not properly worn and they are outdated BDUs. They are not issued nor worn anymore. So military is out of the question IMO.

Crown vic doesnt make it any more real either. I know a number of cops and feds and they (personally) dont drive crown vics anymore. But that still does not prove it one way or another.

I agree its odd that the tat guys are standing around - but we could still draw various conclusions from it. But there is so much chaos there. Who knows. I mean, it could be they showed up later - and they too thought it was all legit. Or it could be very real. And why were they pointing their gun at the crown vic and not the crowd??? (you can see at :25)

Impossible to know what is really happening when the whole story is not being told. And there were tons of cameras there. Where is all the other footage of this?

If it is all real, maybe the kid made a threat against the president. Just another thought.

Im undecided on this. Look forward to other observations and investigations people make

[edit on September 24th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Yeah I put that one together too in the G20 Police scanner thread and noone even bothered to comment back to me, I was miffed! Good call on this thread!

Question is, were they "Plants" or were they just innocent bystanders?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Two things.

1.) Why is the first kid taken away with such swiftness and force?
Was he Luke Rudkowski? from the 911 Truth movement?

2.) Why was the second kid taken away slowly, by cops (non military), in front of a crowd of paparazzi, and then literally walked through town?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Be careful in your logic or you may be labeled as being ignorant!

No but seriously, these were all my initial thoughts too. The whole thing feels staged, but that doesn't mean that it is. Ah, there I go again with my sheepish thoughts.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
As for the crown vic, I read somewhere tonight about car rental places being in on this, after all with 100million dollars for security, they have to show it was spent on something other than perdeiums...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I wish they would have gotten a better shot of the license plate on the car...

If you stop at the 26 second mark, that is about the best shot you get of it, unfortunately I don't think the quality of the video is going to help with zooming in on it.

Would be nice to validate whether it is a government vehicle or not.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

I doubt that kid was being walked through town dude. The kid was probably being transfered to a police vehicle or a field processing unit....you know the big trailers that act as a mobile police processing station. You people really need to calm down. All we see are two people being taken away. I hate the government and law enforcement as much as anyone, but no one here knows what these dudes did. For all we know the dumb ass kids decided to throw a brick or bottle at cops...cops are not generally known for just arresting protesters in crowds for being peaceful, I don't really give a sh-t what you paranoid people think. As a matter of fact, I'm leaving ATS, this place is just as if not more poisonous that the MSM. It took me years to realize, but there is very little to NO truth that is posted here. A LOT of fear mongering and dumb ass theories that hold no water. I'm all for humanity and advancing beyond the control of any centralized power, but ATS is a hinderance these days. I'm beginning to realize for myself that the universe does indeed work on the principle and law of attraction...I must ask what all the fear and insane theories on ATS are attracting to you when you are reading this jibberish. See you all somewhere else besides this [Snip].

Mod edit:Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 25-9-2009 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This BRIEF video is one of the more provocative rowdy protest videos I've seen in a bit. I'm thinking since the agent provocateur one a couple of years ago in Canada during a g-something or other meeting.

Police admit to using agent Provocateurs

My first thought was possible fake and maybe even some really good street theater, but after going though the video and pausing to see some things, I'm pretty sure it's not fake, though I'd lean toward these guys being some form of law enforcement I'm not 100% certain they aren't some sort of military. The haircuts and the uniforms could easily pass for military to the uninitiated but I think they're LEO and here is why.

Let's tackle the black guy in green first. He's in an old style BDU-woodland camo green pattern. This used to be both the stateside camo-pattern worn by all branches. I know that the Army and Marine Corps as well as their respective reserve components have changed uniform since it was standard issue and don't believe it is authorized for wear anymore (not sure is AF or Navy still use it though). I was also able to freeze screen and get a look at his right arm, and there is a very large patch that I am unfamiliar with there. That is where a combat service patch would be located if the black guy was a soldier. I think he is a LEO of some sort maybe even corrections department and they are known to issue old-style BDU's in my neck of the woods and I suspect, elsewhere.

The other guys are a bit more of a mystery uniform wise the guy helping wrestle the kid into the back could almost be in Army camo, but it just doesn't seem quite right The other guys we catch flashes of could almost be in Marine desert/urban but once again I really can't tell.

Having been in the National Guard, and participated in civil disturbance actions in Georgia I don't think these guys were Guard either. We were there but only sworn police officers were allowed either real or less-lethal weapons though we were armed with batons and shields. While looking for patches I noticed both the guys wrestling the kid in the car had bulges on the hip where a sidearm would be, though it could conceivably be either multitool or handcuff case on a belt.

Two things tell me this was an arrest by whatever PTB that are enforcing in Pittsburg. The first is what an earlier poster pointed out the two uniformed as expected riots cops right at the end, and something I noticed while looking at uniforms.

The two cops putting the kid in the car both have on their left arm some type of reflective tape. I at first thought it might be an MP "thingy" but nope it's some type of reflective tape. If you'll remember from the Montebello case, the agent provocatuers all had some type of similar coloring on them. Agents operating in the crowd often have some way of identifying themselves to the enforcers on the line.

Not enough information to determine if these guys were acting appropriately though. I don't like it that they look like soldiers, not cops.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You guys teach us to be critical. We have to be willing to look at things differently, otherwise we take everything at face value. We can't afford to do that. They know how to make things look really convincing. We are all only trying to learn the truth to avoid manipulation. The true meaning to this country of this event hinges on truth. If the guy is drinking a beer with his CIA buddies tonite, it drastically changes the impact it SHOULD have. If he's not, and was truthfully abducted, that alters our reality and action. But we can't assume to know at this point. 'None of what you hear and half of what you see.'
Let's stick to good analysis and discernment so we KNOW what this means to us.
The guys in uniform were not military, but they had the blessings of the cops. That was clear.
Now, why was the guy not running? Why didn't he struggle? If he WAS peaceful, why all black like the anarchists? If anarchist, why not try to escape? Why wasn't he screaming, or stating his rights? He had an awful close haircut too...what else? Running off half-cocked doesn't help anyone. Fight? Who? You see the problem? Digg the story, get it as much exposure as you can. More eyes means more answers.
Something real bad happened. We just need to know more.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirginiaGreen
reply to post by patmac

I doubt that kid was being walked through town dude. The kid was probably being transfered to a police vehicle or a field processing unit....you know the big trailers that act as a mobile police processing station. You people really need to calm down. All we see are two people being taken away. I hate the government and law enforcement as much as anyone, but no one here knows what these dudes did. For all we know the dumb ass kids decided to throw a brick or bottle at cops...cops are not generally known for just arresting protesters in crowds for being peaceful, I don't really give a sh-t what you paranoid people think. As a matter of fact, I'm leaving ATS, this place is just as if not more poisonous that the MSM. It took me years to realize, but there is very little to NO truth that is posted here. A LOT of fear mongering and dumb ass theories that hold no water. I'm all for humanity and advancing beyond the control of any centralized power, but ATS is a hinderance these days. I'm beginning to realize for myself that the universe does indeed work on the principle and law of attraction...I must ask what all the fear and insane theories on ATS are attracting to you when you are reading this jibberish. See you all somewhere else besides this sh-t hole.

It took you years to realize that "there is very little to NO truth that is posted here." But you only joined last month. Give it some time man!

But you're absolutely right about one thing.
"All we see are two people being taken away"
The rest of us are merely coming up with "dumb ass theories" to try and figure out why.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
For those saying the kid was not struggling.. are we watching the same video?

he clearly was backing up when he fell... the gentlemen were clearly forcing him and his head in while he was trying to resist getting into the car.

When you have 3 people that outweigh you by a good 100 pounds manhandling you into a car... there really is not much you can do.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
WTH?!?

Why didn't they even try to conceal their identity? Can we be sure they were army? Why the crown vic?

The Crown Victoria has been a standard police car for years.

Ok....just looked at it again. I'm calling BS on military....the one guy doesn't have his pants bloused. The camo is different for more than one of them. The guy on the far side is wearing a baseball cap, the guy that gets out of the front seat almost has his sleeves rolled like a marine, but not done well enough to be the real thing. These guys were TRYING to look like military, but they sucked at it...if they WERE current military, which I highly doubt at this point, they would have had to have been from a couple different branches...why no covers, or headgear?

I think they were purposely trying to LOOK like military.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by KSPigpen]

Just cops playing soldier, and doing a lousy job at it.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I need a time estimate on this video.. I can ask someone who was down there at this time if it was today what happened..

here is exact location
maps.google.com...,-79.949119&spn=0.000634,0.001726&t=h&z=20

There is a CVS and a pizza shop near where this went down.

I do need exact time tho so i can find more info on the street about it.

It is not fake there were military looking like them guys all over pgh today.. refering to the 24th.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
One of two things happened here.

1. This was staged. That way anyone with malevolent intent would assume that the Authority was actually keeping it's eye on things. A 'visual' deterrent if you will.

2. And a more likely scenario: This whole thing was staged by civilians. If the Gov had wanted to put on a show, they would have used real military or at least tried for a modicum of reality. The vehicle used to drive the first guy away would have stuck out like a sore thumb amidst the limos and higher-end machinery. If they had been real soldiers, some discretion would have been used. Everything was simply out in the open. It was meant to be seen. The guy in the red kerchief was probably in on it. Cops got the original car on the way out, Red Hanky guy got fingered, real cops went after him. It was staged so that the people would see the Police in bad-action. I am wondering about the guy in the gas mask though.

It's too obviously staged.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

I'm sorry brother, that was indeed a very negative comment now that I re-read it. I wasn't attacking any of you personally, just immaturely venting my own aggravations in a borderline inappropriate manner. I've been reading ATS for almost 4 years though, only joining recently in an attempt to become a proactive member. I've given it a lot of time, I just get impatient these days when I hear people just flinging ideas off the top of their head and acting as if they are or are close to the infallible truth. Regardless, my apologies, I'm taking a nice month or two vacation from ATS and the likes.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
who posted this stupid thing?

This film certainly looks fake to me.

Looks like more contrived propaganda to get people excited to revolt.

Like above poster said...all the camo is different and the "military" (NOT) looks sloppy.

No credibility here.

Oh I dunno, you could see fat squeezing out the back of one guy's gas mask or whatever it was. Looked like a real cop to me.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
Oh I dunno, you could see fat squeezing out the back of one guy's gas mask or whatever it was. Looked like a real cop to me.

You've caused me to lol.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Someone stated this video was faked. Not sure if it is or not, but those aren't regular police tactics.

I wonder about the first one.

Plain car. Why no military vehicle? Why would they need to get someone out of there with kidnap tactics?

Im going to call BS. No marks on the uniforms to signify branch, rank. They don't even have a flag to identify their nationality! (I assume they are American)

Also.. Look at it.. Two of those guys are wearing desert camouflage and one of them woodland. What's up with that?! If they were army, wouldn't they be wearing Army Digital Camo?

Second video: Are those cops spartans from the Halo Series?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join