It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 MILITARY dudes? snatch guy from crowd into unmarked car - Illegal beyond belief

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

Yeah I had a laugh at that too. U.N. troops? *sighs*

Second line

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The BDUs all being different doesn't make this fake.

When I was in the Marines, we trained DEA agents. They wore cammies while they trained with us. They all wore their stuff differently.

Easy to see how this could be secret service or something like that.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if a bunch of protesters came prepared.

*They dressed in full riot gear
*They carried batons and shields
*They carried OC and a Tazer
*They carried a firearm or two

I have to admit. My intuition when I saw all these Pittsburgh videos, (this one is probably the freakiest!), was that people were looking at it thinking about bringing their rifles to the next demonstration. I'm not talking about the little anarchist hippy losers either. I have a feeling full on State Militia is going to show up to protect the rights of peaceful protesters.

I know, I sure as hell will continue to conduct my protests with my pen, so to speak.

But people are getting so pissed off, and losing their rights & thanks to Wal Street, their property. And if you know me, you know I am anti doom & gloom. But wow, I get a strong feeling that these last sets of Pittsburgh attacks on peaceful protesters has sparked a revolution.

I seriously feel the next show down like this will end with rounds being fired, by those patriots who want to protect the peaceful assembly. I don't sense it will end up as all out civil war. But it will be enough for people to be outraged and demand their 1st Amendment rights of Assembly back.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
that vid was pretty interesting to say the least, but it kinda looks like a uni prank but who knows!!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
UPDATED INFO - NAME PROVIDED

The kid that was rushed away in the unmarked car name is Kyle Gilgen. He was arrested for breaking windows a block away at P&W BMW.

Hearings Delayed for G20 Protestors

Those set to return for their hearings also include Cornell student Malcolm Sanborn-Hum, who was arrested on Enfield Street off Baum Boulevard while objecting to the sudden disappearance of another protester, who was shoved into an unmarked brown sedan by a pair of men in camo fatigues and driven away. It was briefly thought by Internet pundits to be a hoax, after film of the event circulated widely. But it happened right next to marked police vehicles and uniformed officers, who did not intervene. The car's exit was also guarded by a uniformed officer, and Pittsburgh police have since acknowledged that the maneuver was performed by a Tactical Response Team. "I've been to a lot of protests and I've never seen anything like that," said Sanborn-Hum. "I think that pushed a lot of us over the edge." The man shoved into the car was identified by fellow detainees and defense attorneys as Kyle Gilgen, a North Carolina resident who appeared in court from jail. He was accused of breaking the window of a BMW/Mini dealership on Baum and was held for trial.

Pittsburgh Post Gazette story on postponed hearings

Two other G-20 related hearings were postponed yesterday, and one defendant accepted a plea deal from prosecutors. Kyle Gilgen, 18, of Raleigh, N.C., agreed to plead guilty to a charge of disorderly conduct and will pay $1,278 in fines and court costs. According to an affidavit of probable cause, Mr. Gilgen, clad in a black ski mask, threw a rock at the window of a P&W BMW dealership Sept. 24 in the 4800 block of Baum Boulevard along the Bloomfield/Oakland border. A dozen other people then joined him in attacking the dealership. The incident was witnessed by Officer David Blahut. In exchange for Mr. Gilgen's plea, prosecutors have agreed to drop charges of criminal mischief, obstruction of a highway and possessing the instruments of a crime. Read more: www.post-gazette.com...

I guess that sums everything up.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
as stated before now the military is dress right dress and they wear the acus and for a fact this video is real and shows jus how easy it is to pick someone up and take them where ever you want in any uniform you want and good eye on the blouse i also noticed that before reading your post

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Maybe they were extracting an agent or something, trying to intentionally rile the crowd up.

It's hard to tell with the government. They always have an alternative agenda.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This video is not fake in the least. In fact, I hang out with Kyle Gilgen almost every day. I know him very well and we hang out in cary NC all the time. Believe me this isnt fake. The kid is a little wierd and #ed up but for the most part he is cool. Its funny looking at this and thinking, "Wow. I actually hang out with this kid all the time. According to what Kyle has told me, those were just police officers dressed up as military dudes snatching him and taking him to jail. If you didnt know, Kyle is also gay.If you look him up now you can also see that he robbed a pharmacy of their oxycodone like a couple months ago. He was stupid for doing it without a mask, he had no weapon and he has like 2.5 years probation cause of it. That's my friend Kyle for ya. Hahaha
edit on 15-2-2011 by CodyS because: Needed more description

edit on 15-2-2011 by CodyS because: cause

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join