It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by theonlyrusty
I see a time coming not far from now when all of you peaceful protesters finally realize that it is time to take action and do something in those situations.
6 cops in riot gear...200 people surrounding them...It's time to realize your camera is not a weapon and stop being bullied by these armor plated thugs.
The funny thing is, You are paying them to do this....You pay their salaries with your tax dollars that are forceably taken from you...Get use to having force used in your everyday life or start surrounding these thugs and stomp them into the pavement. You have to turn the fear back on them...
snatch squad is a police riot control tactic which involves serveral police officers, usually in protective riot gear, rushing forwards, occasionally in flying wedge formation to break through the front of a crowd, with the objective of snatching one or more individuals from a riot or demonstration they are opposing. The target may be a leader or a speaker, or someone who is displayed to be leading the crowd.
In one British form of the tactic, 3 or 4 officers rush at a group of violent or disorderly people with two of the officers carrying batons and the others a shield. The officer with the shield rushed the most violent in the group and forces the subject between the shield and a fixed object, while the other officers either arrest the others and escort them out of the crowds.
Source: Snatch squads
Originally posted by Parallex
Ok folks - time for a review.
What exactly are we seeing here?
1) These are protests about a police-state. Period. These protests wouldn't be there if the U.S. wasn't in a POLICE STATE. Simple logic.
2) Storm Troopers - The police in these videos are dressed for urban warfare, it's just a shame the troops on the front line don't get that sort of body armour (I know they get some, it's just not enough). Why would police be dressed for urban warfare? Unless the U.S. is sliding into civil war?
3) Unconstitutional Arrests - People being bundled in unmarked, fast moving cars while the police look on? REALITY CHECK! That sort of thing happened in Late 30's Germany. It happened in the building of the Soviet Iron Curtain in places like Hungary and East Germany. It happens NOW in Somalia. What has happened to Posse Comitatum (have I spelt that right?) where the military are not allowed to police civilians? These guys sure looked military to me, no matter what any 'clever-clogs' armchair sceptic says. And since when has it been right to hit civilians with big sticks for being vocal and angry? When has it been right to kidnap civilians like this? It hasn't. No arrest procedure was followed. He wasn't handcuffed or read his rights. This should be investigated.
4) In contrast with my point above, I believe these guys 'stealing' people were actually DHS. If you're dressed in military fatigues - you're military whether or not you like it. On the battlefield you would be classed as a combatant and shot just like any other grunt. However, that doesn't disguise the fact that their Modus Operandi was not military, but rather more federal in approach. The police, rather than looking like they knew what was going on, actually looked quite shocked. With those guys dressed in military fatigues, the police seemed to almost be giving them discression based on their appearance. No ID was flashed, nor was there any badges or insignia. I think this was one of the opening shots in the coming civil war. You saw it here folks - imagine if it was you being bundled away in a car, alone, with no chance of escape, justice or access to basic human rights. Is that guy subject to rendition? Thats a scary question.
5) They're scared. We're scared. The powers that be know what's coming - we know what's coming - I think everyone knows what's coming. The question is, when will it OFFICIALLY start? Was Ian Tomlinson in the UK the first person to die because of the World Civil War that is coming? Which side will you be on? Will you be on the side that reads the writings of Jefferson, Voltaire and Thomas Paine and believes in them? Or will you be one of those who believes in 'social darwinism' and the purity of capitalistic socio-economic conditioning?
6) Finally - could the psy-ops chappy in the thread above please tip his hat, give me the nod and admit that I've spotted you. You've been caught with your pants down laddy - nothing like the smell of NLP in the morning eh?
Originally posted by IceHappy
Will protesters go missing after arrests never to be heard from again????
Originally posted by PsykoOps
If this guy is the wearechange guy then it's no surprise that he gets snatched in such a fashion.