It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 MILITARY dudes? snatch guy from crowd into unmarked car - Illegal beyond belief

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
Oh I dunno, you could see fat squeezing out the back of one guy's gas mask or whatever it was. Looked like a real cop to me.

LMAO!!!!

About the old BDU's. There are a lot of Sheriff's and SWAT teams through out the country that still wear those old BDUs and I would bet money they don't have the same dress code as the military.

Oh and btw I hear there are foreigners from NATO there helping to police as well.

The police in riot gear were obviously quite familiar with who these people were.

My first instinct was who ever was thrown into the back of that car was someone high on the list for the Government and I have good reason to believe that.

The public is being watch much more closely than we all realize here. Especially if you are very vocal or you have inside connections to any kind of resistance.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Hey Militia!

If you can read this, Get off your asses and Protect the Citizens.

The militia should be standing between the Citizens and the paramilitaries.

Look in the mirror my friend. I hope you are not waiting for someone to come and save us.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

Look in the mirror my friend.

I do that when I'm shaving.

All I see is an old man at death's door (I could go at any moment).

But I bet you see a younger and more able man when you look in the mirror.

Hey, you wouldn't happen to be in the Middlesex Militia would you?

Edit: Don't negate my online presence. I am physically unable to do that which a younger man could and so am relegated to this sort of thing. I have arthritis, so all this typing does require some determination and perseverance on my part.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
They spent millions on security to handle what looks to be about 1000 protesters at most. It would have been better if no one showed up. This would have made them look like overly paranoid freaks.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I am somewhat envious of you. I fear what is on the horizon for us. Should you go before the storm hits I hope you find peace and happiness. Should you remain here, you are more than welcome to meet me where I am heading and I will be happy to stand in your defense.

I am not affiliated with any militia group other than being an American citizen.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

what kind of -ism are we practicing here in Amerika these days?

Agreed - not good at all. Sad that few will ever see this video, maybe we could all forward it to family and friends - get the word out while we still can.

Great find S&F

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

I think the size of the 9-12 protest might have frightened them a little.
That being said knowing the way they were preparing for this summit, I would not want to be anywhere near Pittsburgh during this summit.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Just to clarify, the two guys in the same uniforms are actually wearing multicam, not DCUs. Multicam wasnt even issued by the military, the Army scrapped it for the ACU.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
sry folks but wait a sec....what were these guys protesting for...G-20 Summits now are turned into what ??..an occasion for protesting?..Why dont you organize a protest on another day...

London's 2009 G-20 Summit :

The G-20 Leaders' Summit on Financial Markets and the World Economy

Agenda

As hosts, the British Treasury produced an extended agenda pamphlet proposing the issues to be covered at the London Summit:[4]
Coordinated macro-economic actions to revive the global economy, stimulate growth and employment – review measures taken and possible further steps
Reform and improve financial sector & systems – continue to deliver progress on the Washington Summit action plan
Reform international financial institutions – the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Financial Stability Forum (FSF) and the World Bank
[edit]
Preparation

Leaders of the member countries began to prepare for the London Summit months before the effective date, notably with two official meetings dedicated to that preparation, one held in Berlin, Germany, on 22 February 2009 for European leaders, and another in Horsham, Sussex, United Kingdom, on 14 March 2009 for Finance Ministers.

I cant see why some revolutionaries wannabies try to ruin such important meetings...for me there are more effetcive ways and means to act

[edit on 25-9-2009 by heineken]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Outcome [edit] Financial commitments The G-20 leaders – despite apparent splits between the U.K. and the U.S., who wanted a large financial stimulus, and France and Germany, who wanted stricter financial regulation[23] – reached an agreement which, in principle, provides US$1.1 trillion to various programs designed to improve international finance, credit, trade, and overall economic stability and recovery. Programs include:[24] US$500 billion for the IMF to aid struggling economies, US$250 billion to boost world trade,[25] US$250 billion for a new IMF overdraft facility, US$100 billion to assist international development banks in lending to poor countries.

G-20 London Summit

guess what there were protests as usual....what i mean is they are meeting to try to solve things...filling the street shoutiing in vain is just not right

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Protests Protesters outside the Bank of England on 1 April 2009 Main article: 2009 G-20 London summit protests The summit became the focus of protests from a number of disparate groups over various long standing and topical issues. These ranged from disquiet over economic policy, anger at the banking system and bankers remuneration and bonuses, the continued war on terror and concerns over climate change. Although the majority of the protests and protestors were peaceful, instances of violence and criminal damage was used as a pretext to kettle protestors.

Death of Ian Tomlinson Ian Tomlinson shortly before being pushed to the ground Main article: Death of Ian Tomlinson Ian Tomlinson, a newsagent in the City of London, died within a police cordon of the G-20 Meltdown protest near the Bank of England. Initially the City of London Police denied that any incident with the police had occurred. However video, photographic and eyewitness evidence was published in the media, and the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) confirmed that Tomlinson had been pushed back by police officers minutes before he collapsed and died of a heart attack. Further allegations that Tomlinson had been hit with a baton were supported when additional video footage became public. The IPCC then later ordered a second post mortem and an independent criminal inquiry,[21] with the second post mortem finding that although "there is evidence of coronary atherosclerosis" it was "unlikely to have contributed to the cause of death" and that "the cause of death was abdominal haemorrhage".[22]

look what you get as if any leader took care of what they were shouting for...this is crazy

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
wouldent it just be easier if you guys had your second civil war , made your own republics or monarcies or dictatorships and then in a hundred years or so thougth about having a union that might work ?

clearly the issue is that you ve elected people that does not stand by its people.

oh i forgot , there is no more us of a since the land lord has torn the contract that gives the right to occupie that piece of land.

just a thought , it might be time to taste the coffie for once instead of just smelling it.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
If this was not staged then it may have been private security it looks to me that it may have been one of the other military contractors no way would the organizers of the g20 summit want the Blackwater guys anywhere near them due to all the bad press they get.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You can see the guy in the second video here in this report:

Seems it was in Shadyside, I know most protesters came from there to Oakland smashing windows of buildings and such.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
this video has 195 comments and only 320 views. thats total bs

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Sadly enough, much as I hate to split hairs with the BDU arguements and the people wanting to take it for what it is I can't really make a valid call on this one without seeing some footage before this all took place. If this isn't staged its hard to tell what could have instigated this happening so unfortunately i'll have to take the bench and see the rest unfold.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by digger2381

absolutly Digger,

when cops and military are planning on performing ILLEGAL acts, they purposely obscure their uniforms and their faces so that if they are caught on camera they are not held accountable.

The people saying it is fake because of the inconsistent uniforms, well uh . . . think again, that's all i'm going to say.

[edit on 9/25/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Ok folks - time for a review.

What exactly are we seeing here?

1) These are protests about a police-state. Period. These protests wouldn't be there if the U.S. wasn't in a POLICE STATE. Simple logic.

2) Storm Troopers - The police in these videos are dressed for urban warfare, it's just a shame the troops on the front line don't get that sort of body armour (I know they get some, it's just not enough). Why would police be dressed for urban warfare? Unless the U.S. is sliding into civil war?

3) Unconstitutional Arrests - People being bundled in unmarked, fast moving cars while the police look on? REALITY CHECK! That sort of thing happened in Late 30's Germany. It happened in the building of the Soviet Iron Curtain in places like Hungary and East Germany. It happens NOW in Somalia. What has happened to Posse Comitatum (have I spelt that right?) where the military are not allowed to police civilians? These guys sure looked military to me, no matter what any 'clever-clogs' armchair sceptic says. And since when has it been right to hit civilians with big sticks for being vocal and angry? When has it been right to kidnap civilians like this? It hasn't. No arrest procedure was followed. He wasn't handcuffed or read his rights. This should be investigated.

4) In contrast with my point above, I believe these guys 'stealing' people were actually DHS. If you're dressed in military fatigues - you're military whether or not you like it. On the battlefield you would be classed as a combatant and shot just like any other grunt. However, that doesn't disguise the fact that their Modus Operandi was not military, but rather more federal in approach. The police, rather than looking like they knew what was going on, actually looked quite shocked. With those guys dressed in military fatigues, the police seemed to almost be giving them discression based on their appearance. No ID was flashed, nor was there any badges or insignia. I think this was one of the opening shots in the coming civil war. You saw it here folks - imagine if it was you being bundled away in a car, alone, with no chance of escape, justice or access to basic human rights. Is that guy subject to rendition? Thats a scary question.

5) They're scared. We're scared. The powers that be know what's coming - we know what's coming - I think everyone knows what's coming. The question is, when will it OFFICIALLY start? Was Ian Tomlinson in the UK the first person to die because of the World Civil War that is coming? Which side will you be on? Will you be on the side that reads the writings of Jefferson, Voltaire and Thomas Paine and believes in them? Or will you be one of those who believes in 'social darwinism' and the purity of capitalistic socio-economic conditioning?

6) Finally - could the psy-ops chappy in the thread above please tip his hat, give me the nod and admit that I've spotted you. You've been caught with your pants down laddy - nothing like the smell of NLP in the morning eh?

The Para.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

Can we have your permission to send/copy/reproduce the text from that last post of yours and send it around and post it elsewhere?

Your analysis is accurate and concise - it is just the right length.

May we use it?

(I'll fix up any spelling mistakes)

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
It would be my honour.

Do whatever you think is necessary and right.

The Para.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join