posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:26 AM
Ok folks - time for a review.
What exactly are we seeing here?
1) These are protests about a police-state. Period. These protests wouldn't be there if the U.S. wasn't in a POLICE STATE. Simple logic.
2) Storm Troopers - The police in these videos are dressed for urban warfare, it's just a shame the troops on the front line don't get that sort of
body armour (I know they get some, it's just not enough). Why would police be dressed for urban warfare? Unless the U.S. is sliding into civil
3) Unconstitutional Arrests - People being bundled in unmarked, fast moving cars while the police look on? REALITY CHECK! That sort of thing
happened in Late 30's Germany. It happened in the building of the Soviet Iron Curtain in places like Hungary and East Germany. It happens NOW in
Somalia. What has happened to Posse Comitatum (have I spelt that right?) where the military are not allowed to police civilians? These guys sure
looked military to me, no matter what any 'clever-clogs' armchair sceptic says. And since when has it been right to hit civilians with big sticks
for being vocal and angry? When has it been right to kidnap civilians like this? It hasn't. No arrest procedure was followed. He wasn't
handcuffed or read his rights. This should be investigated.
4) In contrast with my point above, I believe these guys 'stealing' people were actually DHS. If you're dressed in military fatigues - you're
military whether or not you like it. On the battlefield you would be classed as a combatant and shot just like any other grunt. However, that
doesn't disguise the fact that their Modus Operandi was not military, but rather more federal in approach. The police, rather than looking like they
knew what was going on, actually looked quite shocked. With those guys dressed in military fatigues, the police seemed to almost be giving them
discression based on their appearance. No ID was flashed, nor was there any badges or insignia. I think this was one of the opening shots in the
coming civil war. You saw it here folks - imagine if it was you being bundled away in a car, alone, with no chance of escape, justice or access to
basic human rights. Is that guy subject to rendition? Thats a scary question.
5) They're scared. We're scared. The powers that be know what's coming - we know what's coming - I think everyone knows what's coming. The
question is, when will it OFFICIALLY start? Was Ian Tomlinson in the UK the first person to die because of the World Civil War that is coming? Which
side will you be on? Will you be on the side that reads the writings of Jefferson, Voltaire and Thomas Paine and believes in them? Or will you be
one of those who believes in 'social darwinism' and the purity of capitalistic socio-economic conditioning?
6) Finally - could the psy-ops chappy in the thread above please tip his hat, give me the nod and admit that I've spotted you. You've been caught
with your pants down laddy - nothing like the smell of NLP in the morning eh?