It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Feed from G20 police frequencies (Unscrambled)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Wow, this is apparently a pretty big deal.
Just now someone noted that the location in question was in the "red-zone" and that there WAS NO WAY ANYONE WAS IN THERE [police].

Apparently there is a very chaotic region in the protests.
At least that is how I figure it.

link   
LOL "female naked from the waist down"

...." O....K?"

link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

lmao....report of black female who is naked from the waist down

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This link is working fine so far.

www.radioreference.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
well activity is bound to die down at some point. it is 1:22 am

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Tomorrow is going to be pure mayhem.....I bet the national guard will be on the streets by morning

link   
People are still just wild in the streets I dont think its going to end tonight.

link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

the response made me LOL

...o...k...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
There is nobody in the red zone?
Nobody could be in there?
(or similar)

That just came over the air, and I'm not sure what it means so if someone could clarify....
it would be great. The radio seems awfully quiet considering the situation.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I've been listening to the audio feeds as well as watching the live satellite footage since early this morning. The "Anarchists" they're referring to are a specific large group of individuals that showed up this morning. (a couple thousand) They're comprised of several activist groups basically supporting each other.

The reporters on the streets kept calling this group "anarchists" by name. They're the main group that showed up to protest illegally, meaning they didn't have a permit. The security decided to let them have their "march" anyway, but stopped them when they got 1.5 miles away from the convention center where the summit was being held.

Rather than coming to a head at 34th St. where they first met up, the large group basically broke into smaller groups and headed off down the side streets. I imagine they'll be in the area through tomorrow, as many of them came from a good distance away.

They'll most likely be giving the security a headache tonight, breaking windows and causing general mayhem, since some of them are probably drinking and feeling bullet-proof and anti-establishment.

They certainly aren't referring to anyone here at ATS or people listening in at home to their scanner frequencies.

edit to add: Listening to scanner frequencies most certainly isn't illegal, however, it is illegal to use your scanner in any way during the course of a crime.

In fact, some smaller towns that still have volunteer fire departments use scanners at home, and on their person, to find out the Johnson place is on fire.

I used mine at the air show last week to monitor the tower, the pilots, security, and everybody else I could pick up.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by lernmore]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Come on, everyone has topless parties.

It's all about the bottomless parties.

link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Wow, this is apparently a pretty big deal.
Just now someone noted that the location in question was in the "red-zone" and that there WAS NO WAY ANYONE WAS IN THERE [police].

Apparently there is a very chaotic region in the protests.
At least that is how I figure it.

Hazard Zones as Defined in the 2000 Emergency Response Guidebook Are

Hot Zone: Area immediately surrounding a dangerous goods incident that extends far enough to prevent adverse effects from released dangerous goods to personnel outside the zone. This zone is also referred to as exclusion zone, red zone, or restricted zone in other documents.

Warm Zone: Area between Hot and Cold zones where personnel and equipment decontamination and Hot Zone support takes place. It includes control points for the access corridor and thus assists in reducing the spread of contamination. Also referred to as the contamination reduction corridor (CRC), contamination reduction zone (CRZ), yellow zone, or limited access zone in other documents.

Cold Zone: Area where the command post and support functions that are necessary to control the incident are located. This is also referred to as the clean zone, green zone, or support zone in other documents.

Reference—U.S. Department of Transportation, 2000 Emergency Response Guidebook.

link   
reply to post by Moose318

The activity isn't dying down.
They haven't resolved the NUMEROUS protests that we have heard them mention in the past hour.
Most recently the fact that there is a red-zone. That report came in less than 10 minutes ago.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

any idea who these 'anarchists' are? as in, what groups they may be from?

i wonder what breaking windows and causing a scene is supposed to accomplish? =anarchy. ohhh i get it.
but yeah, who are these anarchist groups? i haven't seen much of that on here so i didn't know there was a big movement for it.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The "red-zone" no doubt is the area in and around the location that the summit is being held at.

They will most assuredly have this area "blocked off" as to not allow any troublemakers in.

A red zone is any area that is not allowing anyone in who is not supposed to be there.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by digger2381

nice harold and kumar reference.

isnt organized anarchy defeating the purpose? hell of a misnomer.

love and peace

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

And better yet. all the attack dogs are put away for the night.

Let the mayhem begin!!!
jk

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
These Cops are starting to sound burned out, this must be the most extreme and stressful night of their careers.

It would suk to have a parent or mate out on the streets tonight.

I would be doing just what we are, monitoring via this channel.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

I was laughing at that as well. Organized anarchy. They were even organized enough to make banners.

The important thing apparently is that nobody told them to.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I have to say that after today's events and after seeing that video I a 100 pound girl being pushed by two big thugs wearing a badge them being hauled off like an animal.

I am today 100% an anarchist. I will never commit vandalism or any other generalisation of what so called anarchists do. But I wash my hands of government.

And today I think that anyone who is not an anarchist lacks empathy toward the trillions of dead and oppressed people who have suffered under the rule of government.

This whole thing is starting to make me sick to my stomach. The line has been crossed and there is no longer the doubt that police are not here to protect and to serve.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join