It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Feed from G20 police frequencies (Unscrambled)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Curious to see what it's like in pittsburg without the G-20 summit

link   
"Coast-to-Coast AM" is reporting/talking about this now!
I'm almost 40...This is media overload for me trying to keep up...lol

link   

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Anyone find any live cams yet?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GroundZero

I was JUST thinking of turning on the radio! What is George reporting?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Apparently it is changing the way they operate right now.
I hear NOTHING.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Great points.

To the people monitoring this thread. Most of us are upstanding citizens that are curious about the events unfolding in your city. Since our media ignores these types of events we are forced to comment on forums and discuss what is happening. I personally hope the situation is resolved peacefully, but our listening and commenting has nothing to do with being an anarchist. A concerned citizen that wants real information is what I'm doing here.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

How many windows do you have open? Just reboot the scanner link, its working.

link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by GroundZero

I was JUST thinking of turning on the radio! What is George reporting?

Unfortunately, it was just a minute of reporting. Seems as though they're moving on to other topics..

link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I second that. Although I would like to add that I still bet money that the Steelers are on the road this week.
I haven't checked, because I was wondering if people would speculate on the prospect.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I really wish I could turn on the TV and watch the chaos, even see through some of the cops dash board cameras.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Nah, I hear the chatter, but it is devoid of any tactical info.

They have found a way to keep it silent.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
they surely have frequencies that are unaccessable to us. this is "public channel" or is it the only frequency they use? because im of the opinion that whenever it gets silent, they have switched frequencies, or are communicating via other means. meaning this channel we are monitoring is nothing but a put on as a means of disseminating whatever info they want.

or ive got conspiracy on the brain this evening.lol

love and peace

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
so there is no available camera feeds?
the g8 in london had plenty of constant coverage and live internet feeds

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The Scanner Site has pretty much died off. There is very limited communication coming through.

Once the police mentioned Twitter, not long after it was mentioned that "The Anarchist are monitoring us by scanner."

And now the scanner is pretty much dead.

link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by JayinAR

Great points.

To the people monitoring this thread. Most of us are upstanding citizens that are curious about the events unfolding in your city. Since our media ignores these types of events we are forced to comment on forums and discuss what is happening. I personally hope the situation is resolved peacefully, but our listening and commenting has nothing to do with being an anarchist. A concerned citizen that wants real information is what I'm doing here.

Well I doubt they mean me, I am in Arizona thankfully far away. I think they mean, besides us, the protesters and stick and rock throwers are also listening, same way we are getting news from protesters because they use twitter.

Anyway, who knows, but of course if someone can hear your plans, you gotta stop it. I don't blame them for cutting it off if they are two steps behind and protesters are getting wild.

We have too many world leaders there right now to mess around. This must be resolved peacefully, if real bloodshed occurs this could become a war, there are alot of crazy people who have alot of crazy motives, and we have alot of enemies who would love to stir something up.

I am really worried that this is going to be really out of hand when I wake up tomorrow.

link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Most cops now carry personal nextels or two way voice coms, outside of the official channels. They chirp each other to give out information that isn't appropriate for the radio.

link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

Those college students looked clean cut to me, they were moving along, I think that was uncalled for, yes in the end the girl on the bike was provoked, but what to do, we dont know how that became her last straw.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
WOOT!!! Naked female from the waist down.

second line.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Dude Antar, your avatar is breaking my brain.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join