It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Feed from G20 police frequencies (Unscrambled)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The RED ZONE is the area surrounding the David L Lawrence convention center which covers several blocks arounf the convention center

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I would love to see the Tea Party protestors show up in addition to those that are there already.

I think any American who is sick and tired of being crapped on by these war criminals and financial terrorists should set foot in Pittsburgh and show these devils how they feel about them.

It would be grand seeing 100,000 people hit the streets, it would overwhelm these police (who dont seem to be able to handle the small number already there)

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Oh yeah now I am hearing the morse code.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Dude, they are speaking of red-zones.
Satellite feeds won't be coming from there. Especially if you consider that the cops aren't even there.

Even though you get your satellite news spin-free, your news is still subject to restrictions on the newscasters themselves.

Actually, I am probably reading this way wrong. In all likelihood, if this were a serious hostile environment, there would be pandamonium on the streets and it would be evident in the language of the police.

On the other point, I'll try to make it even more clear.
What the police told themselves, in lingo, is to watch your radio chatter, as we are being monitored through the internet, real time.

Some genius finally put this together after they had spoken about "twitter intel" for half an hour.
What I said was that these "anarchists" are you and I, as we are doing the same thing.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
They need back up on the naked female now?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Oh yeah now I am hearing the morse code.

It is not morse code.....

It was explained a few pages back... but in essence it is a simple push button response an officer can do instead of tying up the radio.

link   
reply to post by antar

Ever seen COPS? You would be suprised how tricky it can be to detain a person who is wearing no pants.

Either that or the cop is calling for back up...and a six pack of beer

[edit on 25-9-2009 by BlackOps719]

link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Well we may be, but were not breaking windows, were using windows and breaking wind...

link   
Can somebody point me to a FTA (Free to Air) Sat feed (which shows unedited footage) on a website showing ABC/NBC/Fox/CNN...ect

Makes me wish I had a FTA Dish

[edit on 25-9-2009 by TrainDispatcher]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
i found this tweet amusing

Persia_1 Cost of Breaking Windows $12,500. Cost of #g20 security $20,000,000+. And the g20 "Finance Ministers" aint payin for it - we will

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
..so what is this all about anyway?

Bringing down the banks?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Naked women

link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
On the other point, I'll try to make it even more clear.
What the police told themselves, in lingo, is to watch your radio chatter, as we are being monitored through the internet, real time.

Some genius finally put this together after they had spoken about "twitter intel" for half an hour.
What I said was that these "anarchists" are you and I, as we are doing the same thing.

Hey bro, do you drink water every now and again?

I bet you do.

Well so does a jackass.

Does that make you a jackass?

Just because we listen and anarchists listen, doesn't make us one in the same.

However, I have no doubt they would label anyone who listened as an anarchist. The way the throw around the word terrorist. But that doesn't make it so, and doesn't mean they were discussing us specifically.

Anyway I await your response rage.

link   
The anarchists are the protesters..In 99/2000 they had the republican national convention in philadelphia, the protesters had anarchy signs everywhere and the had there faces covered up. The covered faces where the anarchists.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dallas18

Whats new? We are paying for everything else anyway.

In short...it is our s*** so we can break it if we want to.

link   

reply to post by JayinAR

Well we may be, but were not breaking windows, were using windows and breaking wind...

Awesome post lol

That's too clever not to mention

link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

Ill do it for him, go to bed little one, the big bad men are going to peg you as a nutcase conspiracy theorist/anarchist if you dont.

No smooching but at this point they have your number...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I remember looking at the map for public transport during the G20 in Sydney. The red zone marked the area where law enforcement were blocking of public access near the G20 venue. The guy on the feed probably said he wasn't going into the red zone because it would be pointless, ther'd be someone to deal with it there.

link   

Ill do it for him, go to bed little one, the big bad men are going to peg you as a nutcase conspiracy theorist/anarchist if you dont.

No smooching but at this point they have your number...

I'm not specifically sure what you mean by all that but I'll take it as an insult.

link   

Ok I reaLlly meant that last post in all good humor, now go to bed!

( I am convincing myself the same but cant seem to leave this thread yet)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join