It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Feed from G20 police frequencies (Unscrambled)

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Wow...protesters enter a building and pull the fire alarm to get everyone in the building to leave it. That is some stuff right out of a movie.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I want to hear channel 7. They told the cop to turn to channel 7 for the protester detail. Then the cop says ahhhhhhllright like he just got the okay to party with the ladies.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Wow...protesters enter a building and pull the fire alarm to get everyone in the building to leave it. That is some stuff right out of a movie.

That's genius. What better way to shake off the peskies, by blending in with the bleary eyed people who have no choice but to leave the building.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Professionals? WTF? Most of them are professionals, talking about protesters. What is that? A profesional protester? The cop said it not me. Anyone else hear that?

[edit on

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
"smoke deployment" More protester's. I thought this would be over by now but seems the protester's are stepping it up.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

complete media blackout on the ongoing riots

supposedly everyone went home but its bigger than the previous night
they've splintered into little groups running around

some riot cops got beat up earlier when they split from their detachment to chase some of the kids

not many people left covering this at all, if any

hows the drugs in the food and water working out for you?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Oh wow, just seconds ago(12:30) the dispatcher said several shots fired on the 600 block of somewhere. Plus there were many calls coming in about that to.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
thanks people for keeping us with no sound updated, certainly was enternaining while it lasted.

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

This is what was happening last night. Marshal law visitted upon Pitt State students sitting on their own compus.

So mad right now I'm tearing up. I can't even discuss this.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well, there are professional protesters. When I was in the riot squat in the Army, we had to deal with groups that had Hire-a-Mob folks in them. Yes.. that was their actual name. They are paid professionals who know exactly what to yell, and what to do, to incite the crowd further.

When training for riot squat duties, you are told pretty point blank: many of the protesters are TRYING to get arrested. They WANT to get on TV. We were told that they would say or do things to try and get you to strike them or raise your hand or shield against them. Because nothing sends quite a powerful signal as being attacked by your government. And they want it camera. That's the point.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

And you believed what you were told? There may be one person in a crowd of 100 that wants to get arrested. The others are there to exercise their first amendment rights. Just because one person wants to be arrested doesn't mean that everyone wants to be arrested or tear gassed or maced.

The police had one hell of a job in their city, attempting to keep things under control. I do not fault them for setting up perimeter's to protect property and isolate groups to restrict them to protesting in a certain area. However, the police were following these protesters around the city and in the end circled them into the university.

I listened to the radio traffic, and the commanding or coordinating officer was extremely militaristic in his approach. He wanted to circle everyone, trap them, and arrest them all for trespassing. He even said he knew their were by standers involved and would sort them out later. So they circled the campus area, shot grenades into it and used the LRAD. This department was very ill prepared for this event, they had no strategic planning, and invited protesters to walk freely, as they would not grant them a permit. All they would have had to do was grant a permit to protest within a given area, but they didn't...and this is the result.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
*******Pittsburgh Police scanner recording of G20 savage thug attack on peaceful citizens - Sept. 25 2009 11:00pm est *****

Listen to how the Pittsburgh Police turn into Tyrannical Robot Military Thugs terrorizing citizens.

"This is your FORCE MULTIPLIER!! GAS EM' "

snardfarker.ning.com...

Download Link
www....(nolink)/?sharekey=ce0c7e674f5e542061d4646c62b381cbe04e75f6e8ebb871

Spread this fast !

Related Video:

Police Brutality in Pittsburgh after the G20

www.infowars.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

new topics

top topics