It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Know What I Saw" airs October 4 on the History Channel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I don't know what time it airs. Just check TV guide or online close to October 4 and write the date down where you won't forget it!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I hope I have time to see this, "Out of the Blue" was astounding.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
FYI - It airs at 9pm eastern Sunday October 4

www.history.com...

"Director and host James Fox assembles the most credible UFO witnesses from around the world to testify on the subject and share their experiences and observations. Air Force generals, astronauts, military and commercial pilots, government and FAA officials from seven countries gather at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. to tell stories that, as former Arizona governor Fife Symington states, "will challenge your reality." These accounts reveal a behind-the-scenes U.S. operation whose policy, in the eyes of some observers, seems to involve confiscation of substantiating evidence from close encounters--to the extent that even Presidents have failed to get straight answers."

[edit on 26-9-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Thx for posting this. I'll definitely tune in to watch. I hate UFO Hunters, so a different (and hopefully better) UFO show would be most welcome

S+F

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Will watch, but I always feel let down after watching UFO shows. They always seem to cover the same "occurrences".

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
reply to post by fls13

Yeah, the point is to get more and more people aware of the UFO phenomenon, which will ultimately force disclosure as more people know about it.

Just about everyone who has a television is aware of the UFO phenomenon.

Besides, just because its on doesn't mean that people who really don't care will be watching. This will be watched by people who are already interested in the subject and most likely have already watched shows like it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Can't wait to see this.

Thought out of the blue was great.

Also have to give credit to The History Channel and even more so CNN, Larry King and Anderson Cooper for actually covering this on primetime tv.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yes, thanks for posting this, I've already set the DVR to catch it just in case I'm busy.
I am sure this is just another waste of my time, but in an effort to always keep an open mind - I'll watch it in hopes of any real evidence.
I've also seen things that I can't explain and that others would say are "aliens" but I demand real evidence even of myself.
Let's hope this is something new.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I wish this was showing in theaters around the world. That would be a blessing. Even so, a prime time Sunday night slot will do just fine. It will expose thousands of people to the phenomena and the fact that there's more to it than most people could ever imagine without doing research.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
edit:
OK, he's probably talking about the intro video, I get it now. He's judging the whole documentary based on it.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by converge]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Why is it airing at 9pm for pacific time zone as well? This doesn't make any sense... The east coast gets to watch it 3 hours earlier?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
reply to post by ufo reality

Why is it airing at 9pm for pacific time zone as well? This doesn't make any sense... The east coast gets to watch it 3 hours earlier?

It doesn't. Sure it's just a glitch.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I saw the trailer. Looks intresting.

So ill probably watch it when its available here.

I doubt it will be the smoking gun we are all looking for.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ok, so I'm a noob on here, so please excuse. Just thought I would post this right quick:

Did anyone else pick this up on FoxNews.com? Check out this footage of the recent Iranian short range missile launches:

www.foxnews.com...

Get ready to pause the vid on :39
Advance to :40, then :41

You will see the missile at approximately mid screen, traveling up and to the left. You will see clouds appear in the frame in the background. At :40, there is something that cuts a swath into the clouds, from right to left, around the mid left of the screen. It is similar to what a plane would do when traveling through a cloud at a good clip. This SLICES the cloud though, and it is almost instantaneous. Unrelated to the travel of the missile.

See what you think....very interesting. Unless I'm just seeing things!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jeffr0stl

No, I saw it. It's curious as hell. Nice find. Deserves a thread of its' own.

On a closer view, you can also see a small dot moving across the sky about a second before the cloud curiosity. See it?

[edit on 27-9-2009 by fls13]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I gave the vid another look and that dot appears to be a small piece of debris coming off the missile. Still have a look, never saw anything like that cloud phenomenon before.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I hope this documentary gets people angry and makes them decide to contact their Government reps. The UFO community is so large that if we all because more pro-active we might get something accomplished. That must be the 10th time I've said that but it's true.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I hope this documentary gets people angry and makes them decide to contact their Government reps. The UFO community is so large that if we all because more pro-active we might get something accomplished. That must be the 10th time I've said that but it's true.

OK let's say we all contact our government reps, what should we tell them to do?

Some declassified documents have been posted here on ATS that clearly show the government had no idea what the heck some of these things were either, they are just as clueless as we are on some of them.

Now previous sightings of the F117A and other projects, still classified, are another story. I've seen few photos on ATS of what look like black military projects and they aren't going to declassify those until they are good and ready no matter how much we hound our government reps.

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing this documentary, and though I'm not expecting to see anything earth-shattering, it should still be fun to watch.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Re-run is also at October 5th.

Here is the complete list of schedules so far:

www.history.com...

Previous threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tune up your receivers

Nick Pope mentioned me in email last August that there is a possibility of a full new Larry King UFO Show arround the date of premiere based on this event. We will see next few weeks if anything will turn up in Larry King schedule.

Best Wishes.

Giuliano

[edit on 3-10-2009 by uforadio]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join