It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Know What I Saw" airs October 4 on the History Channel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
its on right now.

history channel.
I am working on recording it with my vidja camera, but, i missed 18 minutes of it

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
It's on right now in PST timezones.

Correction, I'm watching it right now, but I'm on Dish.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by EsSeeEye]

Then why does it say it's on at 9pm pacific time on the history channel website, the tv guide channel, and my own cable tv schedule? I'm in California by the way.

[edit on 10/4/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Sorry, don't know what to tell you. I'm in Idaho and I'm watching it right this minute.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

That's because Idaho is Mountain time zone, and the show starts at 7pm for you.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Except it started at 6.

Like I said before, I'm using Dish, so it could be that I'm watching eastern.

You're not really missing all that much, though. It's a decent re-hash of the old stuff so far, but nothing really groundbreaking.

Edit: As for time zone, it's 6:30 right now. Pretty sure it's 6:30 in california too.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by EsSeeEye]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
watching it now-- missed the first 30 mins but so far so good...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
bumping this...

this is a very important show that people should be watching....

its the beginning of true disclosure i think

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
hey guys and gals, this is an awesome documentary so far. They are going through classic cases in a very mature way, two thumbs up so far. Awesome JOB!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I really wonder what will come from this, just another show about UFO's or will it REALLY get to the people that it needs to to help bring Real disclosure.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So for everyone not in the U.S, how was it?

Anyone care to give a little review? Any new footage?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It's just another show about UFOs. I think it was a pretty good one, though, and I'm a pretty heavy critic.

I'm not a fan of anecdotal evidence, but there were some fairly high-profile people. Though, I was a skeptic before I watched, and I'm still a skeptic now that it's over, so, who knows?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

watching it right now and i have similar thoughts on the show.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
It's just another show about UFOs. I think it was a pretty good one, though, and I'm a pretty heavy critic.

I'm not a fan of anecdotal evidence, but there were some fairly high-profile people. Though, I was a skeptic before I watched, and I'm still a skeptic now that it's over, so, who knows?

After watching;
Would you say that your "skeptical level" has slighly decreased or did it stay exactly the same?

[edit on 4-10-2009 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

It's stayed about the same. I'm sort of stuck in the "it doesn't seem possible without worldwide disclosure" area, and the show definitely helped perk that bit of my skepticism up a bit. So there's that.

It was sort of the same feeling I got after watching the disclosure project video, only a bit more hollywood. That's the best way I could describe it.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

thanks for that. Jamie said that the film will move the debate from the existence of these things to who exactly is flying these things as some people will conceed there is the phenomena but believe its military and the like.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The documentary proved to me once again that UFOs are real. I think James made a great point at the end which was something like this:

"If they're ours, then they've been keeping revolutionary technology secret for over 5 decades. If they're not ours, then we're not alone."

Overall it was good. It's hard to cover just the major UFO cases in 2 hours. It's really amazing to me just how broad the subject is.

And the fact that UFOs are not a national security issue is laughable.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
The documentary proved to me once again that UFOs are real. I think James made a great point at the end which was something like this:

"If they're ours, then they've been keeping revolutionary technology secret for over 5 decades. If they're not ours, then we're not alone."

Overall it was good. It's hard to cover just the major UFO cases in 2 hours. It's really amazing to me just how broad the subject is.

And the fact that UFOs are not a national security issue is laughable.

Would you say its the best documentary to date?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This was not your typical cheesy ufo documentary...

It was meant to send a message to the US gov't to start releasing what it knows about the UFO phenomena.

Its an in depth look into some of most puzzling ufo incidents from around the world. I've heard of many of these already but this documentary really made them all very interesting to listen to again...

There were a couple that I had never heard about, like the one about the Iranian fighter pilot who was scrambled to get a closer look at a huge object that was hovering over Tehran...

There was close up footage of a Colorado object that was truly awe inspiring IMO.. you could see this thing pulsing--

edit to add I give it

[edit on 4-10-2009 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I thought he did a great job! He had already stated in the past that this show was more for people who really were not into the whole ufo thing. So for someone on the fence, he gave the most grounded cases with solid evidence to back them up. Not just eyewitness testimony. I felt that he was basically making fun of the US for not already coming forward with their evidence, as so many other countries have already done so. I felt it was well put together and it showed info from the press club that I had not seen. I feel that it will make some people think further about the information, and I felt he portrayed the witnesses in a positive light. All in all good basic show. No new unseen evidenced introduced but still interesting.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The main thought I saw this show trying to express was that our government NEEDS to come forth with some type if disclosure and that the evidence from around the world completely supports that action.

I mentioned earlier in this thread that this would be the same-old rehash of Roswell/Randelsham but I stand corrected. I was wrong.

Not a bad show at all and it goes to positive lengths to show that people who see things they can't explain aren't simply "kooks", guys named "bubba" or tinfoil-hat conspiracy theorists.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join