It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Know What I Saw" airs October 4 on the History Channel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Damn this isnt on in the UK, any chance of watching it on the net or on the History Channels website?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Someone might record it and chuck it up on a torrent site. Hopefully.

I will be scouring the net on Monday looking for something thats for sure.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Does anyone know if this will be on the History Channel in Canada?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I think this could be a great documentary and am glad that is finally airing.

Bump up/s&f

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by ufo reality

I think this could be a great documentary and am glad that is finally airing.

Bump up/s&f

I'm certainly hoping so. Circumstances have sort of pulled me into looking at a very famous but very explainable case more recently and that's not where my interests in this subject lie. This doc is going to look at the best of the recent cases and that's a good thing.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Reminder -

"I KNOW WHAT I SAW" directed and hosted by James Fox airs tonight Sunday October 4 at 9pm eastern on the History Channel. Check your local listings.

Please pass this along to your email lists and internet chat rooms and forums.

Trailer:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Any idea where to watch this in Canada? I have Rogers and it appears we have "History Television" which is a crappier version (Canadian version :p ) of The History Channel. It doesn't appear to be showing on it at all.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Temperamental69
Any idea where to watch this in Canada? I have Rogers and it appears we have "History Television" which is a crappier version (Canadian version :p ) of The History Channel. It doesn't appear to be showing on it at all.

I don't think its on in Canada which doesn't make a lot of sense if you ask me. Just wait for someone to upload it. Oh well, 'more sloppy seconds.'

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Itll be on youtube by the mournin

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
thanks for the heads up UFO reality.
i have the dvr locked and loaded.

im looking forward to moving testemony rather than the same old ufo videos. if this subject is going to move forward the testemony will become the main focus eventually.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by aalien

Set up my DVR already!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

I'm most looking forward to hearing about the Stephenville Texas UFO sighting FAA radar data. So many key witnesses will be featured in this and during prime time Sunday night viewing on the History Channel. Can't wait!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed

Your old curmudgeon here! I saw the video and to these old eyes, nothing new is going to be seen on the program.

-snip-

Skep. Ed I would not agree with your conclusion as the genesis of this film lasted for 13 years. Fox was able to acquire some exclusive interviews with the members of COMETA (general Dennis Letty) which are very hard to get - he also made extensive interviews with GEIPAN (Jacques Patenet)...he traveled world wide and invested everything..His effort with the National Press Club event from November 12, 2007. transfered the best known UFO cases in to the public domain which are now available with strong references and first hand testimonies. Fox has even lost his friends during the production becuase he was so busy and devoted with this subject for years...

Hats off to mr. and gentleman James Fox...

[edit on 4-10-2009 by uforadio]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Tonight is the documentary "I know what I saw" - it's on in 35 minutes - and the History Channel has no sound. Mute. All of the other channels have sound, just not the History Channel. Am I the only one?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Now it's on in 20 minutes. Still no sound. No replies.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tippys Dad

I live in Iowa too and the History channel is fine here.
I haven't looked forward to a show on television for a while. I hope it's not a complete let down. Just like the Larry King interviews.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The sound just came on. Thanks for the reply, highfreq. No it just went off again. It seems like the show that is on has no sound here. The commercials were fine. So I'm hoping the next show will be o.k. too.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
My History Channel sound is A-OK!

Show is on in 15 minutes.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Can someone confirm the show is on at 9pm for all time zones in the U.S.?
My tv listings say it's on at 9pm and I'm living in the west coast, but perhaps James Fox wanted this to air at 9pm for both time zones... But in that case, the east coast will get to view it 3 hours ahead of the west coast.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It's on right now in PST timezones.

Correction, I'm watching it right now, but I'm on Dish.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by EsSeeEye]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join