It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Know What I Saw" airs October 4 on the History Channel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So that no one is wondering...

"I Know What I Saw" produced by James Fox will air on Sunday October 4 on the History Channel.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Excellent. thanks for the heads up on this.
I know what i saw too.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Oooooooh, this is right up my alley! Thanks!!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

It looks like it will be good, thanks for letting us know.

More credible people coming forward, I wonder if disclosure is closer than we think?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thank you for that. I've been waiting awhile for this

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Your old curmudgeon here! I saw the video and to these old eyes, nothing new is going to be seen on the program. I KNOW WHAT I SAW is titled incorrectly as an unspecified number of those reporting sightings are not reporting real UFOs especially with nightime sightings. They paraded the same ol' people from Nick Pope who was just a paper handler to government officials who did nothing while they were "in power."

IF we were to be treated to a program more along the lines of "THE SECRET NASA TRANSMISSIONS: THE SMOKING GUN" then I would be the first to tune in even though the footage would have to be out of this world since we've seen almost every space UFO.

But humans reporting sightings? Boring.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

This isn't a disclosure movie, and it wasn't meant to be one. I really don't even think you saw it anyway though.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hey, I thought Fox was gonna release Beyond the Blue? Whatever happened to that documentary?

Or is it the same one? Did he change the name???????

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed

Your old curmudgeon here! I saw the video and to these old eyes, nothing new is going to be seen on the program. I KNOW WHAT I SAW is titled incorrectly as an unspecified number of those reporting sightings are not reporting real UFOs especially with nightime sightings. They paraded the same ol' people from Nick Pope who was just a paper handler to government officials who did nothing while they were "in power."

IF we were to be treated to a program more along the lines of "THE SECRET NASA TRANSMISSIONS: THE SMOKING GUN" then I would be the first to tune in even though the footage would have to be out of this world since we've seen almost every space UFO.

But humans reporting sightings? Boring.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

Where did you see it?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

Hi there bud! The trailer speaks for itself. The Condon report believers are wrong again. I would love a group of the top scientists and astronomers to sit down and watch this. I'd love to hear what they say afterward. They would probably still make statements like "UFOs don't exist" - oh really? why, because you haven't seen one? The data to prove they exist exists if you take the time to look at it. And "All UFOs can be explained" - oh really? that's an opinion, not a fact. Project Blue Book didn't even claim that all UFO sightings can be explained away. Skeptics will watch this and pretend not to be moved, and bring nothing to the table.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
The trailer speaks for itself.

I'm not expecting any great revelations from IKWIS, just hope that it's well made and entertaining.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fls13

Yeah, the point is to get more and more people aware of the UFO phenomenon, which will ultimately force disclosure as more people know about it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I look forward to see this, if I get enough spare time.
Hope this will be posted on youtube.
S+F.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Thank you UFO Reality you always keep us updated. I will be out on the 4th and would have missed this.... now I will DVR it.

Also there is one word I read on this thread that I dislike a whole lot and that word is, credible.

I would like to know why only certain people are credible. I laugh when certain people are considered credible but never had an experience or been abducted but will go by a paper trail that may or may not be real.

There are abductee's and experiencer's right here on ATS that know the real deal but yet they are ignored and not believed............. because ............. why? Is it they are not what members here consider CREDIBLE.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It looks promising but I give it at least 24 minutes into the show before they dredge up Roswell and spend most of the program "discussing" that event or Randelsham AFB (sp)

Very rarely do these types shows provide any real NEW information. I am not a skeptic and believe wholeheartedly in the phenom. I'm simply saying - take this program with a grain of salt.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
That's a bummer that it hasn't gone to independent cinema's as Fox had hoped. He must be miffed it's gone direct to History Channel. I'm still looking forward to it though!

IRM

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is why I love some of you guys here on ATS. All that hatred for all those bs-threads just fades into the dark..

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
"I Know What I Saw" actually is "Beyond the Blue." The title was changed. James Fox was on Larry King a couple weeks ago promoting it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So this looks like it is just another show about hearsay and grainy, out of focus pictures and videos of vague lights.

I'm sure this will convince me of the whole visitation thing.

Disclosure must be right around the corner.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
thanks for the notice

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join