It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has brought down an unidentified shining object over the Persian Gulf

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Nice, this as gone way off track thx to some.

Now can we get back on track with the thread. Whats the lattest news on this. Any new articles or are we still at 3 shining object on radar 1 got shot down in the Iranian Gulf.

I still believe they were drones.

Oh and lets not talk about the moon start an other thread on that dude. Intresting but doesnt belong on this thread.

Thx,

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreezeM

Originally posted by JustMike
Do we have any direct Iranian source available that has carried this story? I mean, not a report from outside of Iran saying that some spokesperson inside Iran said they shot down a craft, but one that originates from there. We have enough members here with language skills, so it doesn't need to be in English.

The only report that came out was by Press TV, every story I could find was based on that.

Press TV takes revolutionary steps as the first Iranian international news network, broadcasting in English on a round-the-clock basis.

Don't forget the one partially credited to AboveTopSecret.Com! "We are the news, bro, we are the news." Good slogan that guy came up with.

I think we're all been waiting for an update, but if iran didn't mean for this story to leak, then we will NEVER heard an update. Now I feel less excited about checking this page out. I hope someone says something, but you'd think by now, Ahmedinijad would have publicly proclaimed their greatness, had they shot anything down other than their own planes.

Do you think it's possible that the three shining craft were secret Iranian craft, flying around before the airshow, and it somehow didn't show up on radar as Iranian, was shot down, the media picked up on it, but the story was squashed when they find it wasn't US, Israel or ET, but Iranian craft shot down in the water? That would explain why later on a wounded Iranian craft crashed and killed 7 people? I heard there was footage of the wreckage, I wonder if that wreckage could be described as "shiny?"

NOBODY APPLY OCCAM'S RAZOR TO MY WILD CONSPIRACY THEORIES PLEASE OR THEY WON'T HOLD UP PROPERLY

[edit on 23-9-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Not sure if it's the video of the UFO, can someone confirm this please!

The following article contains the latest news from Iran regarding the suspected UFO they shot down as well as the daily UFO activity report and a reminder to attend one of the biggest truth telling events of the year. UFO news from Iran: Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) has targeted and downed an unidentified shining object after sighting it over Persian Gulf waters. "Glowing objects were sighted over the Persian Gulf. IRGC air defense targeted one of the objects successfully, forcing it to plummet and sink in the seas off Boushehr (Province)," said top regional commander, Brigadier Ali Razmjou. "The three bright objects were detected by our radars when flying over the Persian Gulf Islands of Khark and Khargou," he added, according to a Monday report posted on IRNA. Brig. Razmjou explained that when the radars indicated that they were not Iranian aircrafts, the IRGC fired at the three objects. He also added that the fallen objects' remains have not been found yet. The exact time and location of the sighting and downing of the weird aircraft has not been announced. Can you believe it? How do you feel about Iran recovering such advanced technology? See the video below

When I click the link itself (video) it says: "Sorry! Access denied". This could be because of the firewall at work, or they removed the video ?!

Confirm please!

www.examiner.com...

UPDATE: The west is blocking the video of this object!!! So from what I"m reading, this video was removed! It was only available for less then an hour and people are saying that it has been removed by the server.

Is there any way to get a "cache " video of this? If this video was here, I'm sure we can find it somewhere else, I'm at work so don't have time to look into this at the moment!

[edit on 23-9-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The video link wont work for me either, same message, access denied.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
yea access denied for me too.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
well im sure someone has a copy of the video on the net somewhere! i hope! im going to do some searching. Looks like there is one screen shot of the object that is visible. Here is the link to the one screen shot video.aol.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

that screenshot you posted is the link to the video which again says access denied.

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
well im sure someone has a copy of the video on the net somewhere! i hope! im going to do some searching. Looks like there is one screen shot of the object that is visible. Here is the link to the one screen shot video.aol.com...

This screen shot says "UFO Crash" and is dated 9.04? I don't think this is the one that got shot down.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko

that screenshot you posted is the link to the video which again says access denied.

Peace

the user knows this...
but he said at least you can see a small caputure.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

oh ok, sorry man, but it does say 9.04? so this cant be it anyway.

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

hey your right! i just saw that "9.04", my fault, so it looks like that may not be the video anyway. Was there another crash in Iran?? Well this is frustrating, i cannot find any links, photos, more recent stories. I dont know why this isnt atleast being mentioned on MSM?? Has anyone been able to contact any ATS members from Iran?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

getreadyalready spotted the date! i cant find anything either, i think someone on here was posting earlier from Iran but not sure who. we certainly could do with an update.

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

Originally posted by traderjack
reply to post by Dermo

It would be ironic if Iran started an interplanetary war! First Contact.........

A war? If they can make it to our humble little planet, than there technology is of such magnitude, that it would be more of an extermination.

But it is not up to extraterrestrials to dictate our fate it is up to the higher powers that govern this material universe.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Psychonaughty]

Just a thought, since I usually don't put too much stock in aliens (but it would be cool if they were real), but I've always had the idea: what if travel and weapons technology aren't commensurate? I mean, just because you have advanced technology for travel doesn't necessarily mean you have the means or even the willingness for displays of force. Maybe if they're "peaceful", or a civilization that has achieved a long-standing dominance, there's a stagnation in weapons development; no need for teeth if there's nothing to bite or chew. Humans are petty and hateful, but it keeps our teeth sharp. If the Iranians busted one with as SA5 or an SA7, and they crash for apparently mundane reasons as in the Roswell case, then they can't be THAT sturdy, and if it comes down to it, all the technology in the universe isn't going to stop a man-made star from incinerating you.

[edit on 2009/9/23 by Griever0311]

[edit on 2009/9/23 by Griever0311]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Nah...the Americans shoot these things down from time to time too.

If they don't manage to actually down them, there are numerous times where they have had a darn good try at bringing them down and failed.

Then they discovered that powerful Radar, aimed at the UFO would destabilise it enough for it to seriously lose control (various reports throughout the decades) The theory is that radar interferes with the magnetic fields the craft supposedly use for stability/propulsion.

(anyone tried aiming radar at spinning magnet discs? It might be beneficial in the Alt. energy research)

Even in the UK, there was a standing order to target and shoot at UFO's, maybe there still is.

We have not all been wiped out by the aliens yet...so they are probably philosophical regarding the loss of or attack on a few of their drone craft.

[edit on 23/9/2009 by spikey]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Can someone fill me in on this, I don't have the patience to read 17 pages of garbage.

Have they found anything or is there any video of this event?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

no they havent found anything, there was supposedly video of this posted but quickly made unavailable. I dont think this will be updated. Either way im sure Iran will keep this to themselves, whatever it is.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

theres not much to fill you in with apart from a bright object has been shot down in Iran, there seems to be a lack of sources so far as to what is happening.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Thanks guys for the quick reply.

Thread closed...I mean ignored.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
There was another report on twitter about an unknown military plane being downed and around seven people killed. I wonder if there is a connection.
"At least 7 people have been killed after an unknown type military plane crashed south of Tehran, state media reports.
5:04 AM Sep 22nd from BNO Headquarters "

[edit on 23-9-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Apologies for re-opening.

Please see:

www.debka.com...

Okay it is an Isreali web site but see the latest news!!!

- An Iranian AWACS has "crashed"

What would be the first aircaft to be knocked out before a strike?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join