It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has brought down an unidentified shining object over the Persian Gulf

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ummm in case you didnt know, Iraq and Afghanistan are insurgent wars. Their military "machines" ceased to exist in a matter of days. Whats does this have to do with Iran shooting down a USO? I tbhink they shot down one of their own planes by accident today during their miliary parade.

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by princeofpeace
So Russia, the US, China and other powers have never shot down a UFO, but now Iran has? They've managed to bag on one huh?

Maybe it was this they shot down by mistake:

www.foxnews.com...

Iran shooting down a UFO? That's as crazy as the US or USSR being caught in military quagmire in say, I don't know, Vietnam, Iraq, or Afghanistan for eight years. After all, the US and USSR have the most advanced militaries in the world. How could they possibly lose wars to entrenched local populations that are decades behind them technologically?

Remember the dark ages from history class - beginning after the far more technologically advanced Roman Empire got defeated and invaded by the Germans? The surest way to lose a battle or a war is to assume that you are incapable of defeat. Hopefully, if it was an alien, his UFO doubled as a submarine. (He might have been too cheap to get that option from his dealer).

[edit on 22-9-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

HHmmm, this sounds interesting. Three planes flying in formation, accidently shot down... this would explain the sudden silence. Although wasn't the airshow cancelled?

I'm up in five hours so bed is a must.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Video of the UFO shot down.

here is the link in case you can't see it.

www.youtube.com...

Skipt to minute 0:50

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Arsenis]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Very interesting story indeed. What if it is in fact a UFO (as we know & call it) but it's also property of the USAF?

reply to post by Arsenis

Curious to see the video but the link isn't working.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Whoa, crazy video. That thing got obliterated!
And perhaps what if that really WAS an E.T. craft of some kind? Eesh... way to welcome the guests!

"Ey, it might be an alien... let's blow'em to hell! They ain't got no friends to back'em up!!"

Yes, they for some reason speak with a southern accent.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smurfwicked
post by Arsenis[/url]

Curious to see the video but the link isn't working.

I have no idea why but the link is on te bottom of it in my same post, try this www.youtube.com...

skip to 0:50

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis
This video is from 2006, unrelated to the events recently in Iran.

I believe a man watching outside his house with his dog in California shot this video, and that it was towards the sea.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
IT would appear Iran has a prejudice against Chinese lanterns

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

This video is from 2006 and is from ATS's very own Johnny Anonymous!

It is discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This vid is not of the Iranian incident in question in the OP ... unless you meant that that was a video of "A" ufo being shot down not "THE" ufo being shot down??

[edit on 22/9/09 by Horza]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions And perhaps what if that really WAS an E.T. craft of some kind? Eesh... way to welcome the guests!
I know, we're really rolling out the red carpet aren't we?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So is the work of the NWO? One Government, one currency, one leader?

Brig. Razmjou explained that when the radars indicated that they were not Iranian aircrafts, the IRGC fired at the three objects. He also added that the fallen objects' remains have not been found yet. The exact time and location of the sighting and downing of the weird aircraft has not been announced.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So has anyone found a link other than PRESSTV? That website is pure crap.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Sorry guys, yeah I never said it was recent or never ment to imply i was from the Iran incident.

Just that it was a UFO shot down.

EDIT: nevermind I re-read my post and I wrote "video of "the" UFO shot down", that does imply or hints as if it is the iran UFO, my bad.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arsenis
Sorry guys, yeah I never said it was recent or never ment to imply i was from the Iran incident.

Just that it was a UFO shot down.

EDIT: nevermind I re-read my post and I wrote "video of "the" UFO shot down", that does imply or hints as if it is the iran UFO, my bad.

Honest mistake, and I had never seen the video you presented. I tried that other thread that mario bagg mentioned, but it seemed to be a different video. Do you have any more information about the video you posted from 2006? Interesting to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Better not be ET. Would like to know more on this.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Again. Is there a lionk to anything other than PRESSTV regarding this? Its a pure crap website that makes Debka look like Reuters.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is sad! I hope that they are able to find the parts they need down there deep in the ocean so that they can "phone home".

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
EDIT:

Does anyone see a connection between the UFO's shot down and the crash of Iran's 'fighter jet'?

Plane Crash mars Iran's Military Parade

What do you think?

- Mea

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Veritas Lux Mea]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
ok so whats the latest official word? have the iranian's released any info on this news footage??? public statements? has any western media covered any of this? is this all just speculation???

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
even if debris is recovered i cant see how it will turn the tide towards disclosure, i mean we already are in possesion of Debris stated to be recovered from the famous roswell crash which after being analized by scientists it was determined that the debris was made all of extraterrestial items....also the recovered chip from humans were made of extraterrestial objects, do we need more evidence?...i think the only thing that it will really matters and change things is having an Alien appering on all TV station broadcasting a Hello message (oooo how i wish that folks)...or waking up one morning to find the skies filled with large UFOS....in the meantime i can say that im a very cautious skeptic type of person who still finds the following too much intriguing :

Alien Interview Area 51 - film provided by Victor

Nasa's STS-80 footage (lights forming circle, and recharging on thunderstorms)

Astronauts Confessions

Bob lazar - For me he is genuine

Thank You and have a nice day all...lets hope they recover something though and make it public for once

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join