It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has brought down an unidentified shining object over the Persian Gulf

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ashestoashes

do you have a link for this statement by nasa or india nasa?

Oh, and stop the false stories please, that can end in tears!

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Hey - Mr..er.. Lizard !
Im sorry

I didnt mean to post a fake reply but the post allowas only a cvretain no. of characters -
So IF you read the ENTIRE posts by me - maybe you will be inclined to change your mind - hmmh ?
I couldnt help it by the time i posted my 2nd 3rd statement - som1 had already posted a reply.

not my fault dude.

but do read all 3 posts - thn say i was wrong..

Oh ! and there are ways to reduce your weight - correct - exercise is very helpful -
but i don't think 'JUMPING' to conclusions would qualify as part of it !

however - best of luck.

(sorry - just pulling your leg dude.)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Hey - Mr..er.. Lizard !
Im sorry

I didnt mean to post a fake reply but the post allowas only a cvretain no. of characters -
So IF you read the ENTIRE posts by me - maybe you will be inclined to change your mind - hmmh ?
I couldnt help it by the time i posted my 2nd 3rd statement - som1 had already posted a reply.

not my fault dude.

but do read all 3 posts - thn say i was wrong..

Oh ! and there are ways to reduce your weight - correct - exercise is very helpful -
but i don't think 'JUMPING' to conclusions would qualify as part of it !

however - best of luck.

(sorry - just pulling your leg dude.)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
oops - double reply

sorry.

as i said - am a newbie.

hmmm .. y'think y'all are being slightly harsh on NOOB's - you know !?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

man you need a heineken

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashestoashes
oops - double reply

sorry.

as i said - am a newbie.

hmmm .. y'think y'all are being slightly harsh on NOOB's - you know !?

Ok newbie, let me educate you

If you want to test a theory or ask "what if" questions, make a seperate thread on it where people can debate your topic, don't post in in the breaking news post because people that come here are counting on reading 'sourced' articles, not made up stories.
It gets confusing when you start mixing fantasy with facts.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

man you need a heineken

nono,
he needs a Jupiler

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Sheezus !
You people hacve no scope for humor nor due diligence in vrification of something !!?

Gawd guys we are supposed to be intellectual elites.

people who think outside the box.
people with open minds.
people with a desire to learn and understand more.

Instead I see people trying to snub 1 another down and without ascertaining the entire facts - loudly proclaiming judgments !!

Sigh ! suffering from a 'But then hey - aint everyone else doing so too ? Typa Mentality there..

I simply wanted t get the reactions from Y'all to know what the common perception of even the skeptical is like.

hoped to incorporate it in my PHD.

sorry people.

I wont do it again !

not now that I know how closed minded some people can be, while purporting to be open or broad minded.

Oh and without a sense of humor.
not fair.

anyway - i till yet again apologize for a 'false statement' in which i'd clearly mentioned that it is FALSE..!

I didnt do it to sprad disinfo.

I'm one of you guys.

& not no disfo F*&^%r

bye
www.zeenews.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
OH and tis is the link to the (VERY REAL)

Info going to be released tommorow about the existance of water on the moon by our ISRO and NASA.

Yes, the moon HAS water -

No this aint a project or experiment !

I AM NOT KIDDING !

You can check it at
www.zeenews.com...

AND the other news sites.

THIS IS True !

ciao all.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

OH !
GypsK - I AM sorry !

I didnt realize it was'nt supposed to be in the breaking news thingie forum..

It - Oh man Im embarresed now ! -

Like a guy caught with - well - you get the idea.

Iapologize.

i will with due diligence - be careful to verify the forum where I post a reply to.

See, actually i wanted to start a thread on this topic - inviting replies on what most peoplewill think - if they saw a news piece like
(YA YA, I know - the piece WHICH WAS FALSE!!) mine was.

er.. it see,s to have bacfired - bad.

I didnt mean it thatway.

so ..um..er..ahem..

Im (kinda) sorry..?

Oh & PS - Are you a gal ?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Um, don't apologize to me, I was just saying that made up stories don't belong here... in a very short post

ok, back to topic

[edit on 23/9/2009 by GypsK]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Is ATS a dating site now?

Let's get back on topic.

According to this article by Gregory Brewer of The Exeminer there actually was some kind of video available on Disclosure TV. None of the links to this video seem to work anymore. If there ever really was a video.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Nice......
Two pages of the most extreme sidetracking ever

I do have a point though , is Iran still stopping most internet traffic coming out or have they lifted the restrictions?
It would be good if people actually from Iran could comment on this via twitter or any of the other blogging sites they were using during the unrest (election related).
Would give a lot more clarification on this story

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by Balone
I highly doubt Iran has the capability to shoot down an alien aircraft. Probably drones.

So explain to me why an alien craft could not be shot down by Iranian technology. Do you know something the rest of us don't or are you just making biased assumptions?

My personal, and very biased assumption is that Iran could not shoot down an alien space craft. Honestly, it's not something that requires an explanation, it's simply a pretty safe assumption. I believe ETs have been visiting our planet since the beginning of recorded history(or even longer), so I also believe they know at least as much as we do about the political climate of our planet and exactly what kind of technology is available on our planet. I guess I think a civilization advanced enough to travel many light years to our planet wouldn't be stupid enough to fly around Iranian airspace if they knew that a relatively simple human made missile could shoot it down. I suppose, like Balone, I am just being biased towards aliens.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
There is always chance something went wrong with their equipment.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Do we have any direct Iranian source available that has carried this story? I mean, not a report from outside of Iran saying that some spokesperson inside Iran said they shot down a craft, but one that originates from there. We have enough members here with language skills, so it doesn't need to be in English.

I've asked this because I'm beginning to wonder if this report has been put out by a non-Iranian source, either to test public reaction or for some other more clandestine reason. And it's looking more likely to me if we don't get this needed confirmation, then either the shoot-down never really happened at all, or else it did but the Iranians did not wish to officially report it.

Okay, I know... I'm proposing an unlikely scenario. We all know that no government agency would ever put out a false story and make it look as if it came from another country's authorities...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
Do we have any direct Iranian source available that has carried this story? I mean, not a report from outside of Iran saying that some spokesperson inside Iran said they shot down a craft, but one that originates from there. We have enough members here with language skills, so it doesn't need to be in English.

The only report that came out was by Press TV, every story I could find was based on that.

Press TV takes revolutionary steps as the first Iranian international news network, broadcasting in English on a round-the-clock basis.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
We best be in hopes now more than ever it IS a UFO.

Cause if it's stamped 'made in the USA' we're in some big trouble.

Big trouble.

peace

If that is a UFO (As in ET) and their friends get pissed for shooting down one of their own then I think You will wish that it was a USA toy

But hey , then at least we can safely say they are indeed the bad guys , for starting an intergalactic war .. (well more of a planetary massacre but why bother with details
)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I have said it before, but clearly it needs to be said again.

Drones from the US and Israel are painted a combo gray/blue as to make them less visible against the sky durning the day time.

If it was bright and shiny, it was not a drone.

Very simple logic.

Also, neither the US nor Israel wants a shiny drone capture by Iran.

One bad pr.

Two, we don't want them to copy out tech.
(Iran is a great copier, but does not develop anything on it's own.)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Has anyone thought to consider the source of this information? Come on it's supposed to be from Iran. These are the same people who say that the holocaust never happened. I'm not even sure they leaked this, I like this site but sometimes I wonder if it's a waste of time. I am coming to the conclusion that either there are some major pranksters posting info here or that there are some seriously disturbed people with nothing better to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join