It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has brought down an unidentified shining object over the Persian Gulf

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
i had a look at the scorce too, i never thought of that (ive been following this, just not posting much about it).. ihad a peek, the thumbnails are easy to get, but the url for the video on the scorce has been edited and the file name removed
(as far as i can see), their should be a url for a .flv file, but the last bit has been edited.

i dont know if its because that pic of teh drone is effecting my judgement, but it looks like a drone, the thin shape, big nose, and the end/tail section resembles it too.. i sent the pic to my mate to look at, first thing he said was drone (and he never saw this post, with the drone pic)

something fish for sure... if it is a drone, thats bad, and probably why the video was removed so fast!

actualy, is that one object, or the three objects that were mentioned.... im lookign at this closley, and it could very well be 3 objects...or a very pixilated pic.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Yeah...

We need this
[h]ttp://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/30489//

To look something like this
[h]ttp://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/15370/The_Girl_Who_Silenced_The_World_For_5_Minutes/

Wonder if we can guess the name? (j)

[edit on 23-9-2009 by and14263]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

your a genuis btw... you blew the pic up.

my brains telling me that is the 3 objects that were talked about and not 1 long object.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

No matter how I squint at that blown up image, I can't make it look like a UAV. It does look like 3 seperate objects.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Thanks!
It's 02.41 here and I'm tired, I look at the picture and see the drone, three seperate objects and an X wing fighter. It's a tease for sure.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

haha, same time here!

the blown up pic is screaming 3 objects to me!... mainly, as if you look at the middle section, and right hand section, theirs deffinite space between them.... of course this could be light / camera type effecting what the end pic looks like.

its funny now, my friend still see's one object, i can see 3... i could see this becoming the debate,.

ill start the debate FOR the pic being 3 objects... ive made a very crude edit of the pic.... basicly, the objects were reported to be 3 shiney objects flying in formation ... in that pic their are 3 blocks, when zoomed in it looks like their is space between the left, middle and right sections... if the objects were shiney, their woudl be a hell of alot of glare caught in this pic and could give the illusion of this being 1 big object, rather than 3.

please forgive my crude editing, i have mearly zoomed in and drew lines where i see / think their is a deffinite gap .. it could be alot more accurate.. but its 2:54 now

ill say now, im open to this being 1, or 3 objects, as the appearance of 3 objects could just be the fault of a low quality picture.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

When I look closely it does look like three seperate egg shaped things flying in formation. At the same time it could be one object but I'm more inclined to think 3. The picture is of rancid quality.

There is definitely lack of solidity(?) where you place your lines though.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
To me it looks like it could be oh i dont know, JUST ABOUT ANYTHING!!! Jeez color me not impressed. These photos show nothing. Ive had turds i could make UFO's out of easier than this and with MUCH more clarity i may add.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

poor show dude... atm, its the ONLY picture/evidence of this event..

its a start aint it... dont be so negative! ... your right, it could be anything, it could be nothing... OR it coudl actualy be something.

(whatever it is, im in the man made camp... but not a drone).

btw, the simple fact that it is unidentified, and flying, AND an object, officialy makes this a UFO untill someone can possitivly identify it!

(ufo does not mean out of this world ! .. just thats something flying which cannot be identified)

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Looks like a few pilots at Nellis got to go home early. The Iranian governement is very protective of their air space...and paranoid to boot.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Im with you boaby... poor evidence is better than none. Heres hoping it's Slave 1, would love to meet Fett

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I blew up the image instead of simply resizing it (no pixilation), this should be easier to analyze. They look a lot like 3 separate lights to me.

In this one, I made the image bigger and darkened the background to make the white "lights" stand out more.

[edit on 9/24/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

I know you were joking but really. That doesn't look anything like Slave 1. More like those binary, orange scout ships from Bespin Cloud City.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
very interesting. Looks like 3 orbs in tight formation to me. If that is a drone... I am a yellow elephant.

(i'm not!)

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
If Iran is shooting anything out of the sky, especially one of our drones, doesn't anyone think that you would have heard something about it from some major media outlet??

You can bet that all eyes are on Iran right now. They can't sneeze without it being reported by the media, yet not one report from a credible news source has reported anything about them shooting at something in the sky.

What do we have- one tweet saying something happened and a picture of god knows what

This is a BS story...

Come on guys...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
What do we have- one tweet saying something happened and a picture of god knows what

We have more than just that one tweet, we have a report from the Press TV site.

Press TV is an English language international television news channel which is funded by the Iranian government, based in Tehran and broadcast in English on a round-the-clock schedule.

Wikipedia

Now, I agree that is not much. But I doubt they would put out a story like this without approval by the Irian regime. So I still believe this is either propaganda, or something did happen. Not totally BS.

[edit on 24/9/2009 by FreezeM]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Well, I've tried to check for anything in russian webspace, no luck so far - only retelling of the story by Press TV.

Nevertheless, I've found it interesting that when in Januar 2007 Iran shot down (allegedly) an USA drone, the wording of first articles was '"Unidentified flying object" shot down by Iran' or something in that order. Just in a day or two spokespeople for Iranian armed forces told the press it was an american drone launched from Iraq and that 'thousands of them' are violating Iran's airspace constantly.

Soo, I think all those ATS people that are worried that a war might start because of a downed drone might relax a bit I think

As for his case, it's deffinitely not an OBVIOUS drone, as it would have been said so by Iran authorities already. And If that pic above is real - then it's not a drone for sure or not one that is known/of the same tech level that others are.

There was an article in 2005 in Russian "Iran under attack by UFO", which basically says that Iran asked Russia's help in scientific investigation of SHINING UFOs above it's nuclear objects and there are plans to protect those objects agains all threats - Iran's air force has an order to shoot down any uknown or suspicious object in the sky.
It is added that local newspaper "Rezalat" announced that shining objects were spotted above Natanz and "one of such objects blew up causing panic in the region"

[edit on 24-9-2009 by ilaruum]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
What's strange is they look a lot like the object(s).

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I changed the exposure so we can see the objects slightly clearer.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join