It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAVY and NASA - The REAL "Chemtrails"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

You seem to have missed this

The chaff is seen on the radar display usually as narrow bands of high reflectivity that travel with the winds after emanating from a point source. Sometimes these chaff echoes can stretch for hundreds of miles.

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, people who are INTENT and DEVOTED in their BELIEF will not be swayed by the facts.

Still, I salute you for trying.......

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Yes, the chaff explanation is completely false.

And, OF COURSE the military is going to deny it.

They don't want to be strung up by their toes.

Keep up the good fight!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kingswillquiver

Once the chaff is released normal air currents and gravity cause the chaff to disperse and drift. The radar interference effects can last as long as 30 minutes.

ieeexplore.ieee.org...

Can you provide a source form a non "MS" site which shows that chaff does not drift with the wind?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I never thought "Chaff" would get into the equation, but it has.
The metal coating is Aluminium and while it is not a heavy metal it is considered toxic like the heavy metals when above trace elements. I do not wish to get into another Chem/Con debate with you since to me a jet contrail is technically a chemtrail albeit not the chemtrail that others are talking about, but I found this link today written by a doctor,(presumably a GP) a couple of years ago, which comfirms to me of what I was talking about last night, and who has treated for heavy metal contamination. You will see that he already understood that jet exhaust is a chemtrail in it's own right, plus his own accounts of military jet tanker spraying. The article is actually about a Discovery, (debunk?)docu on chemtrails.

www.newswithviews.com...

This link is for everyone to see the characteristics of heavy metals, and what they are capable of when misused.

www.lef.org...

[edit on 23-9-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

The DC after his name means he is a chiropractor, he is not an MD. I have to wonder what testing he did to diagnose heavy metal poisoning in his patients.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

His CV and e-mail are at the bottom of the page, I noticed it when I got to the bottom.

edit to add, they do have extensive GP training, (required).

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I don't know about the actual testing, has to be an organ though. Didn't they used to test hair long ago for poison, (Newton, Nappy)!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

According to his letter to the Discovery Channel, L'Hommedieu bases his diagnoses of heavy metal poisoning on childrens' behavior and symptoms, there is no indication that he has performed any testing. That's real scientific.

His claims about "spraying" are no different that the claims on a typical "chemtrail" website. There is no evidence to support these claims. He demonstrates the same hysterical ignorance of flight patterns, talking about "Xs". He demonstrates the same ignorance of the conditions which cause contrails, talking about turning them on and off. He makes claims about the chemicals being "sprayed" but of course, there is no evidence that any of the chemicals he talks about do not come from surface sources.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have to suggest you read the article again. It is researchers in the docu who mention the "X-trails" not the writer. I don't understand why you attack someone and try to make him or her as a total idiot,(which clearly he/she is not) from a link I posted, my link was to try and expand on this thread. Your last post to me is just a put-down.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

L'Hommedieu says

the researchers visited an air tower and witnessed two identified KC-135s making their big ‘X’ chemtrail in the sky
. He goes on to say

I have personally observed aircraft to literally turn these chemical aerosols on and off like Morse code.

I did not say he was an idiot and I did not attack him. I pointed out that there is no indication that those he treated for heavy metal poisoning were actually tested for it. I said he was ignorant of normal flight patterns and the conditions which cause contrail formation. The statements above demonstrate that ignorance. Ignorance is not the same as idiocy (total or otherwise).

He says

These are typical elements I can easily find on all patients during the spring and summer months when these materials ionize more readily.
If he has indeed done testing, there is no evidence that the chemicals come from "chemtrails".

Please show me where I put you down in my last, or any other post.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

"Chaff is composed of small glass fibers with a metallic coating.

"The potential for chaff to affect soil and water is remote. Levels of use and accumulation would have to be extremely high to generate any significant adverse effects."

Remote... yet still there

"Adverse effects to sensitive aquatic organisms, although unlikely, may be possible in certain small, confined water bodies. These should be addressed on a case-by-case basis in areas proposed for chaff use that include highly sensitive aquatic habitats."

"The chaff is seen on the radar display usually as narrow bands of high reflectivity that travel with the winds after emanating from a point source. Sometimes these chaff echoes can stretch for hundreds of miles."

Trails of small glass fibers with a metallic coating for HUNDREDS of miles. Thanks
Now we have a new one... Chaff Trails Seems they effect local radar as well... and can't tell em apart from real weather... Now how about that

"As chaff drifts closer to the radar site, it may be seen on several tilts making it more difficult to distinguish from actual weather."

"The materials in chaff are generally nontoxic except in quantities significantly larger than those any human or animal could reasonably be exposed to from chaff use. Safety risks were found to be extremely low and isolated to specific circumstances that can be avoided or managed. The primary issue is the potential for interference with air traffic control radar, which is managed by requiring units to obtain a frequency clearance from the USAF Frequency Management Center and Headquarters Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) prior to using chaff that could interfere with air traffic control radar. Air quality issues included questions about the potential for chaff to break down into respirable particle sizes and the possibility that hazardous air pollutants may be generated from pyrotechnic impulse cartridges used with some chaff models. ‘Ibe results of chaff particulate tests and a screening health risk assessment concluded that these are not significant concerns."

Kewl... thanks Phage for the CHAFF Trails

But chaff doesn't have anything to do with SPACE "CHEMTRAILS" Either

So ummmm BTW WHO did this study telling us that chaff is 'safe for the environment'?

[edit on 23-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes, chaff affects radar. That's what it is for, to fool the radar of missiles that are trying to kill the pilot. But hell, who cares about that. Let's worry about the little fishies in that pond that the chaff might fall into.

Its use is restricted. How often do you see it show up on your local weather radar?

[edit on 9/24/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

So ummmm BTW WHO did this study telling us that chaff is 'safe for the environment'?

Theodore L. Hullar, Ph.D, Chair
Center for the Environment
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY

Steven L. Fales, Ph.D.
Department of Agronomy
Pennsylvania State University
State College, PA

Harold F. Hemond, Ph.D.
Department of Civil/ Environmental
Engineering
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Cambridge, MA

Petros Koutrakis, Ph.D.
School of Public Health
Harvard University
Cambridge, MA

William H. Schlesinger, Ph.D.
Department of Botany
Duke University
Durham, NC

Richard R. Sobonya, M.D.
Department of Pathology
School of Medicine, University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ

John M. Teal, Ph.D.
Scientist Emeritus
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Woods Hole, MA

John G. Watson, Ph.D.
Energy and Environmental Engineering
Center
Desert Research Institute
Reno, NV

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
How often do you see it show up on your local weather radar?

If the chaff can not always be distinguished from real weather, it may not "show up" as chaff, but instead may be mistaken for real weather.

*Especially if the chaff originates with experiments or operations where the full extent and nature are not made available to the public (likely due to the restricted-use nature of these materials and nature of the operations) - the general public do not have need to know.

However, an informed weatherman would be better able to distinguish been real weather and chaff.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

very unthinking post. the pilot and the pilot's family may need to eat uncontaminated, healthy fish in order to survive.
ecosystems are very delicate, and need to be protected.

the EPA said it was safe to work ground zero. hundreds of dead and dying first responders disagree.

scientific arrogance irritates me to no end.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Yeah, better that the pilot gets blasted out of the sky.

No one's gonna starve

"Adverse effects to sensitive aquatic organisms, although unlikely, may be possible in certain small, confined water bodies. These should be addressed on a case-by-case basis in areas proposed for chaff use that include highly sensitive aquatic habitats."

There was a lot of unknown material at Ground Zero and it was a lot smaller than chaff. They know exactly what chaff is composed of and what happens to it.

[edit on 9/24/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The DC after his name means he is a chiropractor, he is not an MD. I have to wonder what testing he did to diagnose heavy metal poisoning in his patients.

Chiropractors routinely do heavy metal testing in the course of their exams. Removing heavy metal toxins is one of the 10 steps to wellness... I thought everyone knew that?

www.riggschiropractic.com...

Good article here on how LITTLE can be toxic as it accumulates

Even at a very low level, heavy metal ions can cause serious health effects, including reduced growth and development, cancer, organ damage, nervous system damage, and in extreme cases, death. The most common heavy metal toxins are aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury. Once emitted from their sources, they have the property of accumulating in the environment for many years. They enter the human body through breathing, drinking, and skin absorption. They also can accumulate in the bodies of animals and humans before they even cause damage.

www.chemistryexplained.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Chaff Chemtrails Animation by NWS Louisville Radar

www.liveleak.com...

Pretty Kewl

And I guess we can stop worrying about the stuff they are sraying in the air... because those Pd.D. scientists are now saying we can inject our kids with MERCURY

Mercury is good for you! - US Mainstream Media Report

Oh YEAH Mercury is GOOD FORE YOU

Dang PH. D. = Phoney Doctor

[edit on 24-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

In the zones where these “strange” tails in the sky happen, analiysts are found, in the air and on the ground, an Aluminum and Barium increases, absolutely inexplicable.
As you know the contrails have a limited persistence in the atmosphere, others "trails" remain suspended for HOURS.

The Barium is an essential element for the corrected operation of HAARP and other projects that have as application field the terrestrial atmosphere.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join