It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAVY and NASA - The REAL "Chemtrails"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Orion65
Do you think there is any connection between the recent red sky dust storm in Australia:

Don't know first I heard of it. I will look at it though... got some people down under. See what the chatter is

Just a quick note about that dust storm!

-Orion you posted seeing lights near a Naval Base and I will take that at truth

-Newspaper report of a Geologist here in Melbs stating Australia is overdue for Volcanic eruption's

-Outskirts of Melbs experiences another EQ

-Was it Adelaide that experienced at the start of the week Hail storms?

And my own observations being entrenched around Vacuum Chambers that my location has been Unusually low in atmospheric pressure for the last four months or so.. more so than any other winter.

Anyway if you want to look at linking up some articles and news snippets U2U me and we can discuss further

BTW no luck on THE Shield YET

Thee search continues

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
How to program a weed wacker

www.matsc.net...

Joking ofc

A legendary ensemble in Reaktor

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

I stand honored, and in awe....and WAY off-topic...

But, still....I made up this screenname based on a Home Depot commercial....

WoW!!!!

Never thought it'd get so much attention.......

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Have you searched for any Documents regarding the Shield Yet ?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

....the Shield

????No. Never heard of it.

OH! Please enlighten us......

wait....I need popcorn......

OK...GO!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Seems you turned your resonance filter too much to the left without increasing the cut off

Go searching Weedwhacker .. There are many Choice files from the mil to view and this thread has given many search parameters to find them

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm curious to find out which shield this is supposed to be.

The one that chemtrail believers say is for missile defence?

or

The one that chemtrail believers say is an attempt to reverse global warming?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Well go searching for it LOL

Why wait to be told? go and search the web of documents

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

The one that chemtrail believers say is for missile defence?

or

The one that chemtrail believers say is an attempt to reverse global warming?

My opinion...
By now it is assessed by documents and evidences and by the official HAARP site that H.A.A.R.P. is a Project of the American Department of the Defense (DoD), coordinated from Navy and USAF and considered the nucleus of the program “Star Wars” started under the Reagan-Bush administrations in years '80.

Then I think the worse...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Well you can't be that curious because documents and links have already explained that from military sources. It's kinda like "You can lead a horse to water... but.."

A planetary shield(or defense grid) was a large scale deflector shield designed to protect an entire planet from bombardment, falling debris, or other hazards

Wookiepedia

But they most certainly are working on a way to effect climate using chemicals and Incoherent scatter radars

Climatic change studies: over 150 documents. A set of parameters of the ionosphere and the middle atmosphere indicative of global climatic changes as well as some assumptions and conclusions concerning their long-term behaviour has been determined.

Ionospheric parameters obtained with the use of incoherent scatter radars were also analyzed in terms of climatic-related investigations. For instance, the EISCAT data base providing data on electron density, electron and ion temperatures, and ion composition was used in the context of the International Reference Ionosphere (IRI) model (Collis, 1995).

e7.eiscat.se...

[edit on 25-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

What I posted was exactly what I saw, it was extraordinary. I don't know exactly what it was but the lights in the sky were much closer than stars. And then the next night, a military plane flew over and when it was maybe a half mile away or so I saw a flash of light above my house to the left (the plane had gone right), almost like a horizontal flare that then silently "exploded" about the same altitude as the plane.

If anyone wants more info feel free to U2U me. A lot of lights were in the sky in the early morning of 9/22 and then I woke up and read about the orange sky in Australia and I was just curious if one thing had anything to do with the other because it seemed to be a bizarre coincidence.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Please....I'm fat and lazy.

Indulge me, and point me toward it...this "shield".....

OH....and PLEASE explain how this "shield" can encompass enough of the sky to be truly effective...

(still munching stale popcorn...)

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Please....I'm fat and lazy.

I am sorry to hear that

Indulge me, and point me toward it...this "shield".....

Two posts above

OH....and PLEASE explain how this "shield" can encompass enough of the sky to be truly effective...

Global Network of HAARPS

BTW we have a 10% entertainment tax here in Vegas.. I will expect your check by Monday

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Well you can't be that curious because documents and links have already explained that from military sources. It's kinda like "You can lead a horse to water... but.."

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't let it decide which of those two forms of chemtrails its supposed to be looking at?

But hold on...we've also forgotten about the kind that is being sprayed to kill off the population as part of the NWO's global populace reduction plan as well!

So many planes, so much stuff allegedly being sprayed...... with all this stuff going on I'm suprised commercial airlines can find space in the sky.

So come on Zorgon - this is me you're talking to - I don't need to be that curious about it because I've seen the claims already, which is why I asked which of the two it was.

Please, don't try and patronise me and other readers/posters in the thread and just get to whatever point it is you are trying to make instead of this endless open ended "see if you can guess" stuff?

As Crakeur once said "this ain't blues clues". If you have a point and some info, show and tell it all.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

So many planes, so much stuff allegedly being sprayed......

...which leads directly to...

...with all this stuff going on I'm suprised commercial airlines can find space in the sky.

Actually, I would amend that last sentence.

..."with all this stuff going on I'm surprised commercial airlines can..."

...still stay in business, losing money carrying pasengers and their luggage....

Geeeee....where do they have the payload capacity for these alleged "chemickals"?????

[edit on 25 September 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

The Eisenhower administration determined, therefore, to pursue space goals in two distinct parts: military and civilian. The civilian part would be overt, "scientific," highly advertised and fully exploited for its world propaganda value [4]. The military part would be covert and highly secret. (The high degree of secrecy was as much to avoid bad publicity abroad as it was to keep the Soviets from knowing the details.) The mere existence of U.S. spying and other sensitive military applications from space would not be acknowledged openly by the U.S. government.

Research on ATS ? come one, there exists a myriad of mil documents to search and people sit back on their laurels

I even spilled some beans here and you guys don't search the myriad of known documents which is accessible to the public.

Seems easier to put that Trucker cap on and view the world through youtube whilst posting on ATS than find a bit of truth.

I do hold hope you will all search in earnest before passing comment as you were led to do through your oscillator

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wookiepedia, a Star Wars fan site, is now an acceptable source on ATS? Thanks Zorgon, for raising the level here.

If "they" are working on a way to affect climate, the EISCAT source does not demonstrate it. It is talking about trying to figure out if climate change can be linked to causes other than human induced effects. They are talking about using EISCAT to observe the ionosphere, not change it (or the climate). The are looking for changes in the ionosphere which may be caused by changes in solar radiation or changes in Earth's orbit.

Climate change may be due to natural external forcings, such as changes in solar emission or slow changes in the earth’s orbital elements; natural internal processes of the climate system; or anthropogenic forcing.” Thus the Earth’s upper atmosphere and ionosphere, being subject to the same kind or similar external forcings, can show phenomena indicative of long-term global changes in those environments.

e7.eiscat.se...

Are your reading comprehension skills really that bad, or just that selective?

[edit on 9/25/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by zorgon

Wookiepedia, a Star Wars fan site, is now an acceptable source on ATS? Thanks Zorgon, for raising the level here.

If "they" are working on a way to affect climate, the EISCAT source does not demonstrate it. It is talking trying to figure out if climate change can be linked to causes other than human induced effects. They are talking about using EISCAT to observe the ionosphere, not change it (or the climate). The are looking for changes in the ionosphere which may be caused by changes in solar radiation or changes in Earth's orbit.

Climate change may be due to natural external forcings, such as changes in solar emission or slow changes in the earth’s orbital elements; natural internal processes of the climate system; or anthropogenic forcing.” Thus the Earth’s upper atmosphere and ionosphere, being subject to the same kind or similar external forcings, can show phenomena indicative of long-term global changes in those environments.

e7.eiscat.se...

Are your reading comprehension skills really that bad?

[edit on 9/25/2009 by Phage]

Well go fire a thread off stating everything NASA state is true Phage.

Put your energy into your beliefs rather than thwart ideas.

You seem to have a Fan Base on ATS. Why not use that propulsion to state what you think is true ?

Seems silly to waste yourself on such trivial matters when you have more to offer than dredging ?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

So many planes, so much stuff allegedly being sprayed...... with all this stuff going on I'm suprised commercial airlines can find space in the sky.

Problem that both you and Weedwacker seem to have is the airplane fixation... I could have sworn the thread is about 'chemtrails' left by rockets and satellites in the ionosphere for purposes of HAARP like radar experiments...

If you want my documents on that to explain airplanes...

Sorry can't do that

But in truth I knew that if I used the word 'chemtrail' I could expect exactly the reaction I am getting... because it seems you guys are all so stuck on a broken record you cannot separate the two...

Perhaps you can suggest a NEW term I can use to get my point out that at the same time indicates 'trails of chemicals released by rocket or satellites'

Until then....

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Problem that both you and Weedwacker seem to have is the airplane fixation... I could have sworn the thread is about 'chemtrails' left by rockets and satellites in the ionosphere for purposes of HAARP like radar experiments...

If you want my documents on that to explain airplanes...

Sorry can't do that

But in truth I knew that if I used the word 'chemtrail' I could expect exactly the reaction I am getting... because it seems you guys are all so stuck on a broken record you cannot separate the two...

Perhaps you can suggest a NEW term I can use to get my point out that at the same time indicates 'trails of chemicals released by rocket or satellites'

Until then....

I believe the planes are putting the stuff into the atmosphere, and as the jetstream full of these ionized chemicals pass over HAARP like facilities, they call them atmospheric heaters, a column of aerosol is heated up and rises up into the ionosphere. They use weather modification techniques to steer the air current.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join