It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAVY and NASA - The REAL "Chemtrails"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Once in a while something comes along that ties in a whole bunch of unrelated research and suddenly its all linked together...

A while back in several threads I mentioned the EISCAT/HAARP plan to be able to 'replace' or at least simulate Earth's magnetic field in the event of failure. I had the documentation a year ago but can't relocate that online. What I do have I will post here shortly as its getting ahead of things...

All those who have followed my NAVY Space Command thread are about to see yet another connection. Bear with me it will all come together here in a minute

Now the Chemtrails... well this in my opinion pretty much makes them real, and not only proven, but publicly admitted to EVEN though no one is seeing it yet... even in two threads on the incident that prompted this thread.

Apologies in advance if someone picked up on it or started a thread while I was putting this together...

One on the main focus on Chemtrail deployment - as in the reason why - has been that the Military needs it for radar deflection and other such uses... and that HAARP and similar stations around the world are involved.

Another theory has been they want these chemicals to reflect solar radiation...

Now with that all in mind.... lets begin

[edit on 22-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The Story from NASA
NASA is going to make pretty Noctilucent Clouds

Public Release but a Little Misdirection
The Innocent Launch from NASA

Saturday Night Light Show
Sept 20th, 2009

Credit: John A. Blackwell/Space Weather

The phones started ringing around 7:30 pm EDT on Saturday night, Sept. 19th. All along the US Atlantic seaboard, police stations and news desks received reports of strange lights in the sky. John A. Blackwell of Exeter, New Hampshire, snapped this picture of the phenomenon:

"It was an impressive display," says Blackwell. "To the naked eye, it was visible for about a minute."

It looks like a passing comet or a giant, luminous amoeba. But this was pure rocket science. The cloud was created by a Black Brant XII sounding rocket launched from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia. The rocket released a cloud of electrically-charged aerosols near the top of Earth's atmosphere to investigate the formation of noctilucent clouds or "NLCs." Mysterious NLCs form naturally around Earth's poles during the months of northern summer. On this September evening, researchers decided to see if they could create an artificial NLC at mid-latitudes; it seems to have worked.

Ground-based cameras and radars along the Atlantic coast monitored the experiment while the STPSat-1 satellite watched from Earth orbit. Principal investigators at the Naval Research Lab hope the data will reveal much about the microphysics of noctilucent clouds and the possible role of rockets in creating them.

SOURCE: Space Weather
spaceweather.com...

Credit: Neil Winston/Space Weather

The rocket launched at around 7:30 pm (Eastern Time) from the NASA Wallops Flight Facility. It was a four stage rocket and you could see each stage ignite one after another. About four minutes after the launch, it released it's charged aerosol payload to create artificial noctilucent clouds. The release formed an impressive, bright cone shaped cloud. Photo Details: Canon EOS Rebel XSi, 200 ASA, 30s Exposure

SOURCE: Space Weather
spaceweather.com...

Related Links

ATS Threads on the Noctilucent Clouds
NASA Rocket to Create Clouds Tuesday
www.abovetopsecret.com...

NASA Experiment May Have Caused Strange Light That Was Seen In The Sky
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Night Time Artificial Cloud Study Using NASA Sounding Rocket - NASA 09/10/09
www.nasa.gov...

Eerie Cloud Created by NASA Rocket Experiment - Space.com 20 September 2009
www.space.com...

NASA Rocket to Create Clouds Tuesday - LiveScience Sep 14, 2009
www.livescience.com...

SATURDAY NIGHT LIGHT SHOW - spaceweather.com
spaceweather.com...

These will be good for the next launch...

Viewing Opportunities: Night Time Artificial Cloud Study Using NASA Sounding Rocket
www.spaceref.com...

Wallops Island Launch Webcast
www.rumormillnews.com...

The launch will be web cast, beginning one hour before the opening of the launch window
sites.wff.nasa.gov...

Okay so that is the Public Story... Pretty Coulds you can Oooo and Ahhhhh over but nothing to see here folks, you can go home now...

And by reading the posts in the two ATS threads it has worked well DESPITE the fact that several people including Phage pointed to the following documents... he even got several stars for saying "Nothing going on - no big deal" (paraphrased
)

continued...

+3 more 
link   
The Reality
The Project is in Reality a US NAVY Space Program project to
Create an Artificial Dust Shield for Military Purpose

The following Slides are taken from a presentation on the purpose of this program. The important points I have gathered here.

1) The program is sponsored by the US NAVY Naval Research Laboratory

2) Purposes:
-Allows for control of some physical processes in the space environment
-Allows for possible denial of adversary communication/navigation systems (military)
-Allows for possible new communication system techniques (military)

3) How is the space environment perturbed?
-Injection of charged particle beams (heavy ions or electron beams)
-Release of chemicals that photoionize (barium)
-Release of chemicals that attach electron (nickel carbonyl, sulfur hexafluride, trifloromethyl bromide)
-Release of aerosol particles (space shuttle exhaust)
-Injection of high power radio waves from space or the ground (HAARP, Arecibo, EISCAT Tromso)

4) What types of perturbations are produced ?
-Electron density
-Electron temperature
-Space plasma conductivity
-Natural ionospheric currents (new communication techniques !)
-Space plasma waves and turbulence (may degrade communication and navigation radio signals)

5) Current Projects
-Artificial Perturbation of Natural Dust Clouds in the Space Environment (Sponsored by NSF)
-Creation of Artificial Dust Clouds in the Space Environment (Sponsored by NRL)
-Creation of Artificial Plasma Clouds in Space for Remediation of Radioactive Particles after High Altitude Thermonuclear Detonation

The document has more mention of HAARP. This document also ties HAARP in with the European EISCAT system and the Arecibo Dish in Puerto Rico, something I have been trying to get official confirmation of for some time.

Original Document Source

SOURCE: Active Perturbation of the Near Earth Space Environment
by Prof. Wayne A. Scales, PhD - Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering - PDF
www.space.vt.edu...

In the portion of an article below from Virginia Tech... the Chemical Spraying, HAARP, the NAVY involvement and the purpose is all neatly summarized

NOTE: It should be mentioned that HAARP is run by the US NAVY Naval Research Laboratory

NRL - The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
www.nrl.navy.mil...

Being an expert in computational space plasma physics has involved Wayne Scales in projects from analyzing the effects of high-altitude nuclear detonations to creating and perturbing charged dust clouds in space.

In a multi-university effort funded by the Department of Defense, Scales and Joseph Wang, an aerospace professor, are developing a model to mitigate the impact of the earth's radiation belts on space assets. "This is part of a multi-university effort to counteract a high-altitude nuclear detonation (HAND). Such a detonation won't affect the people on earth, but the radioactive particles are predicted to destroy the electronics on spacecraft and basically wipe out most of the low-earth orbiting satellites in about a week," he says.

The project's goal is to develop novel techniques of generating electromagnetic waves that interact with the radioactive particles and scatters them out of the radiation belt, he says. "One way to do that is to use a big, high-power transmitter on the ground that sends a high power radio wave. Another option would be to use a satellite that has a high-power transmitter, he says."

The Virginia Tech team is involved in a third option: using a spacecraft that ejects chemicals that photo-ionize and create electromagnetic waves which then interact with the radioactive particles to scatter them out of the radiation belts. Scales' and Wang's model addresses the effects within seven days of a high altitude detonation. "We're trying to determine what is the most efficient and quickest way to counteract this threat. How much chemical do we dump?

How much wave energy do we need to create for the scattering to be effective? If we dump a certain amount of chemicals, how much wave energy will be involved?"

Another project in space computation involves noctilucent clouds that form at the edge of space, shine at dusk, and are believed to be related to global climate change. Over the past several years, the team has developed a comprehensive computation model for investigating the interaction of high power radio waves on these charged clouds for diagnostic purposes.

"We've gone as far as we can with the theory; now we want to do experiments to validate our theory;" Scales says. The team is building a radar receiver to use in Alaska at the high frequency active auroral research program (HAARP) facilities

The team not only studies natural clouds, but is involved in a Naval Research Laboratory project to create an artificial noctilucent cloud. Called the charged aerosol release experiment (CARE), the project entails sending a sounding rocket from Wallops Island, Va., to create a large dust cloud over the East Coast.

The Virginia Tech team will be involved in developing a theoretical and computational model to study the turbulence generated in the charged dust cloud. "Radars will be used to bounce signals off the dust cloud to see if the turbulence, which is linked to global change, is the same as a natural noctilucent cloud," Scales says. The sounding rocket project principal investigator is Paul Bernhardt of the Naval Research Laboratory. "We're working to see if the new Blackstone SuperDARN radar will be able to contribute to the project as well."

For more information, visit: www.space.vt.edu...

continued....

link   
The Reality
The Project is in Reality a US NAVY Space Program project to
Create an Artifitial Dust Shield for Military Purpose

Paper # 2
An Update on the Charged Aerosol Release Experiment CARE

The first thing we see here is the large Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) Logo. NASA is not even mentioned. Phage linked to this document in the other thread and many of his supporters gave him a star, yet reading that thread there was strangely NO ONE who mentioned that the article showed the real purpose of the experiment, nor the fact that it was a NAVY project, nor that HAARP is most definitely involved.

1) Objectives:
-Examine the effect of artificially-created, charged-particulate layers on the penetration of UHF, L-Band and S-Band radars.
-Design and build a rocket payload with a chemical release and instruments to solve the mystery of radar echoes from dusty plasmas

2) Description: A series of rocket experiments will be conducted to test the theories for radar scatter from charged dust - Rocket Experiment
-Chemical Release (280 km Altitude, 111 kg)
-Instrumented Payload - Radio Beacon (CARE I)
-Ground Radars for Backscatter Observations
-Launch Sites
---Wallops Island, Virginia (CARE I 2009)
---Andoya, Norway or Poker Flat, Alaska (CARE II)
---Kwajalein, Marshall Islands (CARE II Alternate)

SOURCE: An Update on the Charged Aerosol Release Experiment CARE - [PDF]
wpdp.colorado.edu...

Kwajalien Island involved?

That is the USARMY-Space and Missile Defense Command's launch site and has been since 1956

Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Site (RTS) - Marshall Islands

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Kwajalein Site
www.smdc.army.mil...

Here are a few slides from this paper...

Artificial Noctilucent Cloud Formation
-Physics of Enhanced Radar Scatter
-Release from Nihka Solid Rocket Motor
-Large Concentration of Dust
-Supersonic Injection Velocity
-Global Transport of Dust Layer

Continued...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Related Links:

NASA RELATED

Why Is Nasa Firing Rockets Into Upper Atmosphere To Make Clouds? - September 15, 2009
www.dldewey.com...

Strange Clouds Spotted at the Edge of Space - by Jeremy Hsu, Staff Writer September 1, 2009www.space.com...

The NASA / U.S. Air Force CRESS 1990 Press Kit outlines an atmospheric NASA testing program (linked to H.A.A.R.P. and the U.S. Air Force, that could produce the Vibrant Spectrums (auroras), referenced above, as shown in my poster pictures. In this program canisters are loaded with chemicals and superheated at different atmospheric levels. These canisters contain the following chemicals that could be polluting our air and are showing up with unusual spikes in drinking water supplies in across California (California State Department of Health, Drinking Water Division Water Test Results-Public Records, Sacramento, California): Aluminum, Barium, Strontium, Lithium, Calcium, SF6-Sulfur hexafluoride
www.flyaria.com...

NASA Rocket To Create Clouds Tuesday - LiveScience
www.livescience.com...

NASA - Night Time Artificial Cloud Study Using NASA Sounding Rocketwww.nasa.gov...

NAVY RELATED

US NAVY/ NASA Massive Chemtrail Spraying test Postponed - Rumour Mills
www.rumormillnews.com...

US Navy To Conduct Massive Atmospheric Experimental Test - By Rosalind Peterson - September 9, 2009
www.newswithviews.com...

U.S. Navy & NASA Dust Cloud Experiments May Begin on Tuesday - September 15, 2009 Live Science.com September 14, 2009 Article By Clara Moskowitz, Staff Writer
www.livescience.com...

Wayne Scales Charged Aerosol Particle Experiments - Virginia Tech - September 14, 2009 Search
SOURCE

THIS DIRECT FROM NASA

Could the H.A.A.R.P. Project in Alaska, NOAA, DOE, NASA, Air Force, Department of Defense, etc., be the reason for climate changes that have been escalating since the late 1980s, when the funds and technology allowed for the escalation of atmospheric heating and testing programs like NASA’s TMA Night Cloud tests using trimethylaluminum or the advanced testing of military weapons systems like star wars? NASA’s Night Clouds Atmospheric Testing Program
science.nasa.gov...

HISTORY

Alaska's Space Pyrotechnics - Alaska Science Forum – Barium February 18, 1985
www.gi.alaska.edu...

Barium Releases March 22, 1976
www.gi.alaska.edu...

Creating Waves
www.ece.vt.edu...

Lithium Red Sky April 16, 1979 - Alaska Science Forum
www.gi.alaska.edu...

GOOGLE SEARCH: Charged Aerosol Release Experiment (CARE)
SEARCH

Earths Magnetic Shield Failure

NASA Goes Public by Spraying the Magnetosphere Sheild Failure Subsitute, Rest of Chemtrail Sprayings remain Black - Izakovic - Tuesday, 15-Sep-2009 13:48:50
www.rumormillnews.com...

About Oncoming Earth Magnetic Shield Failure - Izakovic - Tuesday, 15-Sep-2009 14:17:58www.rumormillnews.com...

IZAKOVIC
www.deepspace4.com...

Papers:

Active Perturbation of the Near Earth Space Environment - Prof. Wayne A. Scales, PhD - Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineeringwww.space.vt.edu...

An Update on the Charged Aerosol Release Experiment CARE
wpdp.colorado.edu...

continued...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Pegasus Pages

The EISCAT Facility mentioned in the documents The Norwegian HAARP

Ramfjordmoen, Near Tromsø, Norway
+69° 35' 10.94", +19° 13' 20.89"

One of the off shoots on the experiments to put a shield around Earth is the same technology can be applied to spacecraft.

I hope someone can help me track down the info on the Earth Shield program
I have one publication from Europe that

has it on the cover... but since the Eiscat website changes pages it has been moved. I will try Way Back machine tonight if

I can remember the page link

Shields for the Starship Enterprise: A Reality? - EISCAT Related Research
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Charged Aerosol Release Experiment (CARE) - Naval Research Laboratory/NASA
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Coming Soon More HAARPs Next Thread

Many have asked me for my material on HAARP and similar facilities. You have seen one here in Norway... but I have spent years tracking other HAARP like arrays and Ionosphere related facilities. It took a while as there are MANY and some like in China were hard to find... and others are 'disguised' as stations for other purposes like communication and radar... but when you dig deep you find the documents to connect them

Stay tuned....

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Good information, I was actually reading it while you were updating it.

S/F

This all makes sense and i think the people that are still denying the chemtrail's aren't even sure what theyre talking about. I had similar thoughts to why they would be literaly spraying metal into our atmosphere..

Hmm.. what now?

[edit on 21-9-2009 by LightWonder]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
for just about a year now I've seen a major change in the skys. I knew what chemtrails were and the anomalies were abundant. I used to sit people down and predict the entire day. I took predictive pictures when I saw magnetic disturbances and 30 minutes later huge spirals, crossing chemtrail X's over the same area confirmed what had become BLATANT manipulation in a spatial sense that most people just can't begin to wrap their heads around.

It's changed though. The days of over laying trails in grid pattern have stopped. I've gone through four seasons now so I can be sure that the climate itslef is not the answer. It's bothered me to no end for the reason WHY things have changed. No way would the program just stop. Too much time an effort was put into it and I've taken hundreds, if not thousands, of pictures I can no longer duplicate but at the time they were common.

Well, I now know as my suspicions have been confirmed. They haven't stopped.. it's just moved on to the next larger and grander step. I feel that localized manipulation has been all but conquered and now the next step is to conquer regional and global. To do that requires bigger and stronger causes lending towards the intended effect.

Here's a photo I've touted around here a few times

Now this sort of frequency is seen in scales so large you need to take a road trip or an airplain flight to grasp the pattern. Gone are the days where i would wake up and see oily slick clouds hovering by and spreading like blankets of gooey fog. Instead they've moved it up to a higher level and laughing at all of the people who should have caught it to begin with.

I'm not saying they've stopped spraying at lower localized levels everywhere, but in my area, it's now totally different and zorgon has shown you why. It's because they're moving the puppies off the porch and are starting to train the big dogs.

b

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Bspiracy]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Are you saying that the NAVY and NASA are using jet aircraft to distribute materials (other than exhaust products) into the tropopause? Are you saying that persistent contrails are something other than clouds of ice crystals?

Because if you aren't saying that then you are just taking advantage of the term "chemtrail" in order to attract attention to your thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Those are called altocumulus clouds and they form at lower levels than "chemtrails". They, like contrails, have been around for a long time.
www.chitambo.com...

[edit on 9/21/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Could the H.A.A.R.P. Project in Alaska, NOAA, DOE, NASA, Air Force, Department of Defense, etc., be the reason for climate changes that have been escalating since the late 1980s, when the funds and technology allowed for the escalation of atmospheric heating and testing programs like NASA’s TMA Night Cloud tests using trimethylaluminum or the advanced testing of military weapons systems like star wars?

No.
HAARP, CARE, and TMA are not tests of weapons or technology. They are experiments. Experiments and studies are being conducted to learn more about the outer edges of the atmosphere.

HAARP and other similar programs can affect only a very small part of the ionosphere at altitudes far above the layers of the atmosphere which involve weather. The experiments have no lasting or dramatic effects on the ionosphere. The effect of the Sun is millions of times greater than what HAARP can produce.

The HAARP transmitter is activated on an irregular basis. The sounding rocket tests are done on an extremely limited basis.

Like HAARP the TMA experiments were designed to study the interactions between solar radiation and the ionosphere. If you have Luddite tendencies and believe more knowledge only leads to bad things, you will consider any such research sinister. If you have any interest in further knowledge about our planet and in how that knowledge can help us, you will welcome research such as this. Unless you can think of a better way to do it.

[edit on 9/22/2009 by Phage]

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You have outdone yourself on this one!
S&F!

You know, it makes me mad when people take whatever some popular members may say without doing their own research and reading the documents provided. I also dislike when skeptics/people quickly dismiss topics and make blanket statements.

Your work here should start getting people to question some things.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I assume you're referring to me.
You're kidding right? Did you see who Zorgon credited with originally providing links?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I salute you zorgon! Carry on with all confidence that you are 100% correct, and you are going to shine the light in the darkness!

S & F...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

nor the fact that it was a NAVY project, nor that HAARP is most definitely involved.

There is nothing in the document which indicates "that HAARP is most definitely involved".

There are two CARE launches.

CARE I, the one just launched from Virginia was observed by various radar and lidar instruments on the east coast.

CARE II will be launched from Norway or Poker Flats with Kwajelein as an alternate.

While HAARP's UHF radar may be involved in the radar experiments if CARE II is launched from Poker Flat, that's the extent of it.

Kwajelein? I'm not sure if CARE will be able to use the Reagan Test Site Facilities. There is a commercial launch site there. You can apply for a job.
Office manager
Maintenance Technician

Poker Flat? The University of Alaska owns that one.
www.pfrr.alaska.edu...

Andoya is a commercial facility.
www.rocketrange.no...

CARE is a rocket. Rocket? Launching facility? The two kind of naturally go together.

[edit on 9/22/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Great thread Zorgon, as always

S+F for all the work!!!

But i'm gonna have to side with Phage on this one. Incredible how much knowledge you seem to have availible when it come to these subjects....

i wouldn't be surprised if you have a sign hanging in your workplace saying "We dig mars"..........

Do you???

Peace

[edit on 22/9/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Great photo!

I see patterns much like this, quite frequently, over the south coast of Oregon. I also see "stripe" chemtrails on a weekly basis. The strange thing about "stripes" is that we can be having a gloriously warm, clear day, but within 3-4 hours of their appearance, a fog-type cloud forms - every time. I say fog-type because it isn't the same kind of fog I knew growing up here. To the discerning eye, it has an almost illuminescent (for lack of better words) quality.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Lets get some grounding and some terminology sorted out here a moment.

The recognised - and indeed long held definition of "Chemtrails" refers to what people see as lines in the sky. Those lines (and I'll go out on a limb right now and say that I beleive they are contrails, and nothing else) are generally formed at altitudes greater than 26,000 feet by aircraft passing overhead. (4.5-5miles plus)

Now your quoted article says

"This is part of a multi-university effort to counteract a high-altitude nuclear detonation (HAND). Such a detonation won't affect the people on earth, but the radioactive particles are predicted to destroy the electronics on spacecraft and basically wipe out most of the low-earth orbiting satellites in about a week," he says.

Low Earth Orbit is defined as

the commonly accepted definition for LEO is between 160 - 2,000 km (100 - 1,240 miles)

The generally accepted atmospheric boundary is as follows

The atmosphere becomes thinner and thinner with increasing altitude, with no definite boundary between the atmosphere and outer space. An altitude of 120 km (75 mi) is where atmospheric effects become noticeable during atmospheric reentry of spacecraft. The Kármán line, at 100 km (62 mi), also is often regarded as the boundary between atmosphere and outer space.

Earths Atmosphere

The barium shots were carried out between 60 and 500 miles, the Lithium one seems to have been at about 100miles from what I can gather.

As such, these things aren't even in what we would refer to as the generally accepted atmosphere, and actually fall on the boundary between the atmopshere and space.

HAARP works in the ionosphere - which is 45 miles and upwards (roughly), petering out about 190 miles.

So what I'm not seeing is any link to "chemtrails" at all, and I think that all you have done by using that in your title here is obfuscate the "chemtrail" subject further, because you are linking a series of high altitude experiments to something that they actually no bearing on, occuring in the lower atmosphere.

[edit on 22/9/09 by neformore]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by packinmomma

Great photo!

I see patterns much like this, quite frequently, over the south coast of Oregon. I also see "stripe" chemtrails on a weekly basis. The strange thing about "stripes" is that we can be having a gloriously warm, clear day, but within 3-4 hours of their appearance, a fog-type cloud forms - every time. I say fog-type because it isn't the same kind of fog I knew growing up here. To the discerning eye, it has an almost illuminescent (for lack of better words) quality.

Those images he posted are cirrocumuls clouds which have been around forever. I have pictures long before the "chemtrail" thing was even thought about

All it take is a little research sheesh

Heck, I will do it for you....

mmem.spschools.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I have seen many contrails and chemtrails! But since chemtrails doesnt exist, then these must also be contrails:

Helicopter contrail:

Tractor contrail:

Low altitude normal contrail:

Low altitude contrail in cold weather:

Contrail when climbing fast:

And some normal yellow contrail:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join