It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAVY and NASA - The REAL "Chemtrails"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
And a PATENT is not evidence or a license of something i use. It is just a trademark of an idea, but not evidence of that idea is being used. How about showing physical evidence of such an modified airplane, and hey, why not why show how any airplane can carry enough material to leave a vast trail hundreds of miles long

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Straw Man. They don't. The experiment was intended to help understand these:

No not really Herr ex disinfo agent now weatherman

Actually the 'Pretty Clouds' is the Strawman... if you follw the NAVY research they are definitely doing shield work

An Update on the Charged Aerosol Release Experiment (CARE)
Paul A. Bernhardt
Plasma Physics Division, Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, DC 20375
[email protected]

Abstract. The radar scatter from an artificial dusty plasma is space will be studied using at chemical release during the Charged Aerosol Release Experiment (CARE) in August or September 2009. CARE will be launch from Wallops Island, Virginia on a trajectory that takes the care release module to an apogee of 360 km altitude for a release on the downleg at 280 km altitude. 110 kg of aluminum oxide particulates will be injected from
a 2-meter long canister with the exit port pointed to the nadir. A 60 degree ½ angle cone of dust will be injected with a velocity of between 2 and 3 km/s. The dust will become charged in the ionosphere to form negatively charged dust particles. The streaming dust will provide a source for turbulence due to charge separation electric fields and to twostream
instabilities. Ground radars operating at HF, VHF and UHF frequencies will
probe the release region looking for enhanced backscatter. The HF radar be digital ionosondes be located near the launch site. The VHF radar will be located on Bermuda looking perpendicular to the magnetic field lines. The UHF radar will be located at Millstone Hill in Massachusetts. At late times, the particles will for an artificial dust cloud that will settle to about 100 km altitude. The measurements during this later phase will provide data on the transport of charged dust by lower-thermospheric winds.

wpdp.colorado.edu...

Straw Man. No-one has said they haven't.

No one except every anti chemtrail person on the site

But what most people call chemtrails are normal contrails produced by commercial airliners, and well known for the past 50 or more years.

Now THAT is a strawman... keep pushing that nit picking definition of chemtrails to cover the spraying up chemicals by any other name, still stinks as bad...

It's a bit like arguing that because there was a nuclear test which produced a big cloud, then all cumulonumbus clouds are produced by a secret govt operation

Another strawman... Not ONE chemtrail believer I have ever heard says ALL contrails are chemtrails

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
And actually, I have photos of said Noctilumincent clouds over Greenland that shot with my camera. However, it was exactly the right conditions, I was flying over greenland, at sunset, near winter equinox.

But, based on the photos, I could have every chemtrail promoter claiming it was proof, if I was to post said photos as chemtrails...Naw I would never do that, its not like posting photos of airplanes and clouds would ever leave chemtrail believer to jump to conclusions. So I shall not, at at least as that. I may post them exactly as that are, but invariable it would take about 45 min until someone reposts them as chemtrail proof.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
And actually, I have photos of said Noctilumincent clouds over Greenland that shot with my camera.

I have lots of pictures of pretty noctilucent clouds... but would be happy to add yours to my collection

But the purpose is shield work, not cloud making

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
while were looking at official sources for things that are denied to exist....can someone point me out to some gov't or regulatory agency findings that describe the amount of corruption and gross bribes and payoff's in the financial system...gee i couldn't find any.....this financial crisis must just be something no one could see coming....

Need to look in the right place

Go to youtube and look for
"McKinney Grills Rumsfeld"
"Rumsfeld says 2.3 Trillion Missing"
"Alan Grayson: Is Anyone Minding the Store at the Federal Reserve?"

You will see it from OFFICIAL sources... but Americans are asleep still

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"Shield work"?

Have you every had a GI x-ray? The stuff you drink does not create a "shield", it makes your guts show up on the x-ray. Same principle.
The purpose of the dust is to make the ionosphere more visible to radar so that the dynamics of it may be studied.

Another strawman... Not ONE chemtrail believer I have ever heard says ALL contrails are chemtrails

But they do say that all persistent contrails are "chemtrails".

[edit on 9/24/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Regardless of what you think the "point" is....here's the point; the existence of a patent for any technology is a poor indicator that the technology is actually in use.

The POINT is... in this case... the Eastlund patent IS HAARP... so in this case sighting the patent of an existing facility is perfectly valid...

And in that patent are four very interesting citations...

"The Radiation Belt & Magnetosphere", W. N. Hess, Blaisdell Publishing Co.; 1968, pp. 155 et sec.

[ex[These experiments established that at least some of the extraneous electrons and ions from the detonated devices did become trapped along field lines in the earth's magnetosphere to form artificial belts which were stable for prolonged periods of time. For a discussion of these experiments see "The Radiation Belt and Magnetosphere", W. N. Hess, Blaisdell Publishing Co., 1968, pps. 155 et sec. Other proposals which have been advanced for altering existing belts of trapped electrons and ions and/or establishing similar artificial belts include injecting charged particles from a satellite carrying a payload of radioactive beta-decay material or alpha emitters; and injecting charged particles from a satellite-borne electron accelerator.

"Ionosheric Modification Theory", G. Meltz et al.; Radio Science, vol. 9, No. 11, pp. 885-888; Nov. 1974.

In such experiments, certain regions of the ionosphere are heated to change the electron density and temperature within these regions. This is accomplished by transmitting from earth-based antennae high frequency electromagnetic radiation at a substantial angle to, not parallel to, the ionosphere's magnetic field to heat the ionospheric particles primarily by ohmic heating. The electron temperature of the ionosphere has been raised by hundreds of degrees in these experiments, and electrons with several electron volts of energy have been produced in sufficient numbers to enhance airglow.

"Particle Beam Weapons", J. Parmentola et al.; Scientific American; Apr. 1979, vol. 240, No. 4.

"Controlled Thermonuclear Reactions", S. Glasstone et al.; Robert Krieger Publishing Co.; Malabar, FIA; pp. 136-145; 1960.

Also

This increases the density or electron concentration of the trapped plasma to 10.sup.9 per cubic centimeter. The plasma will be confined between adjacent field lines and will form a shell of relativistic particles therebetween as these particles naturally "drift" around the earth. The shell so formed may be used as an anti-missile shield. The high energy, relativistic particles in the shell will collide with any missile passing therethrough to give up energy which, in turn, will damage or destroy the missile.

Another patent cited for the Eastlund HAARP patent is

BRICE NEIL M US4042196

Distributing hugh barium clouds via satellite

As illustrated in FIG. 3, an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) that is launched along a trajectory such as shown by the heavy dashed line 25, will have to pass through shell 20 twice on its way to target X (once on its ascent and once upon reentry). As the missile passes through shell 20, the (high intensity (e.g., 6 Mev) particles of plasma 12 penetrate the missile. As each particle does this, it loses energy principally by transferring energy to electrons in the missile by a series of elastic collisions giving a cascade of electrons which leaves the direction of the mo ion largely undisturbed. Eventually, the energy lost in the material of the missile manifests itself as heat thereby raising the temperature of the material where the particles collide. At the density and energy levels of plasma 12 within shell 20, the rate of energy deposition (i.e., heating) will be greater than can be dissipated and the material will melt or crack under thermal stress.

Detectable damage will result either from burning through the walls of the missile's fuel container, damaging the electronic systems of the missile, or from detonation of the chemical-explosive triggers of the missile's warhead; the latter requiring about 200 joules per cubic centimeter of material impacted. It can be seen from the above, that by generating a shell 20 of high density, relativistic particle plasma, an effective defensive shield can be provided to guard against offensive missiles.

Now many have said that it would take a huge amount of power, but Eastlund has solved that

Cosmic particle ignition of artificially ionized plasma patterns in the atmosphere

Abstract of US 2007238252 (A1)

This invention is a method and apparatus for creating artificially ionized regions in the atmosphere utilizing ionization trails of cosmic rays and micro-meteors to ignite plasma patterns in electric field patterns formed by ground based electromagnetic wave radiators. The applications are useful for telecommunications, weather control, lightening protection and defense applications. The invention lowers the power requirements for forming artificial ionized regions in the atmosphere by a factor of up to 1600 times lower than those required in existing designs and projections for creation of artificial ionized regions in the atmosphere.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

So this time WEATHER CONTROL and DEFENSE APPLICATIONS is CLEARLY mentioned

Yawl believe what you want... but they are working on a shield.. which can be a GOOD thing for the US and the world , though I guess they could phone Castro's replacement and say "Hey compadre... do as we say or we switch off over Cuba"

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Do you believe that The United Nations has authority over our Navy and NASA, and if yes, to what approximate degree?

Do we do it first and then inform them, or do we have to get permission first?

UNOOSA is also responsible for implementing the Secretary-General's responsibilities under international space law and maintaining the United Nations Register of Objects Launched into Outer Space.

www.oosa.unvienna.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Do you believe that The United Nations has authority over our Navy and NASA, and if yes, to what approximate degree?

I doubt the UN has any authority over anything we do... I don't think we inform them of everything we do... and I am sure we don't ask them permission on many operations, most certainly not any black projects. And I doubt neither do Russia or China

Besides one thing to bear in mind... jurisdiction of ANY nation ends in space, even though the State of California tries to collect tax on commercial spacecraft flying over their state

But seems to me the person who owns the Moon (or any other body) it's going to be those who can man a force to HOLD that land that will keep that land

Not sure how these Moon and MArs land claims will hold up
I mean even the NAVY says :

The Naval Research Laboratory is not affiliated in any way with any organization selling lunar property or acreage on the moon. NRL has no involvement, either officially or unofficially, in providing "after-sales service" for the purchase of lunar property from the Lunar Embassy, its franchisees, or any similar organizations. Disputes arising from the purchase of lunar property from such organizations must be resolved with the seller directly.

That is on the FRONT PAGE of the Clementine browser...
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

So don't expect the NAVY Space Fleet to bail you out when some claim jumper takes your Moon Dust...

AH well I see the idea was shot down

Satellite Tax Out Of This World
Penelope Patsuris, 07.18.01, 12:00 PM ET

NEW YORK - A California plan to levy property taxes on satellites orbiting in outer space has been shot down.

www.forbes.com...

I guess the Governator was getting desperate

Seriously I don't need to make this stuff up

The far-out concept came up when the tax assessor for Los Angeles County,

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The far-out concept came up when the tax assessor for Los Angeles County,

Hey!! Complete that thought, please!

(I will be IN LA County, soon....) (again...funny, that...)

I wanna know!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Do you think there is any connection between the recent red sky dust storm in Australia:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(posted on 9/22)

and what I saw (hundreds of lights in the sky) on the evening/early morning of 9/22, posted on another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've read your post on the Navy Space Command and now this post, and for some reason it seems like too much of a coincidence that I saw all of these lights that were NOT stars and the next morning I read about the uncommon orange sky in Australia. The two happened the same night, two way out of the ordinary occurrences. I'm wondering if something bigger happened over Australia than an ordinary dust storm, even one due to "severe drought"?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion65
Do you think there is any connection between the recent red sky dust storm in Australia:

Don't know first I heard of it. I will look at it though... got some people down under. See what the chatter is

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Just to clarify, the first three quotes are from the same patent.
www.freepatentsonline.com...

I see that the patent was filed in 1985, a good time to jump on the Reagan's Star Wars bandwagon and maybe make a few bucks if someone could get your idea to work. You don't have to prove something will work to get a patent for it but if somebody else does, you collect fees and/or royalties (sweet). That second patent seems even more speculative than the first.

I don't see any mention of using "chemtrails" in those documents though. Actually, the patent would make them obsolete.

It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium in the magnetosphere so that photoionization will increase the cold plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through enhanced whistler-mode interactions.

However, in all of the above-mentioned approaches, the mechanisms involved in triggering the change in the trapped particle phenomena must be actually positioned within the affected zone, e.g., the magnetosphere, before they can be actuated to effect the desired change.
Eastland says his method would be better because it does not require this.

[edit on 9/24/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hi, awaked chem observers.

Originally posted by Phage
But they do say that all persistent contrails are "chemtrails".

That is NOT true !
That is AGAIN DISinformation !

Are we-the-negators switching to the useless/ridiculous/desparate
argumentS, **again** ???

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

You have repeatedly informed us about your exceptional knowledge about "chemtrials"...even to tell us that your Son is a pilot.

The username you have selected caused me to seach the Canadian Regitstry, to see it it matched. I could find no match.

My experience with countries's registry formats, though....drew me to the 'C' and the hyphen that followed....BECAUSE THAT is the standard registry ID for CANADIAN-REGISTERED aircraft.

I'm not stupid, you know.....

OR.....your choice of a username that looks a lot like a Canadian aircraft 'number' (designation) is mere coincidence???

Yeah....that must be it.....

Keep on keepin' on.....you can fool...some of them, part of the time....(how does that go again???)

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I did see you where "quoted", so I
REMOVED you from IGNORE, for a few minutes.
WOW ! ! You are realy desparate, too !

I never did brag about "chemtrIAls", and I NEVER said my son
is a pilot ! ! He is in the kayak job ! !
You are paranoiing and mixing your targets for ATTACKS !

And my C-JEAN is getting on your nerves, HHHUH ??
Because of your attack, I answer this :
That shows very well who is the real pilot, between us ! Right ?

! STOP writing to me !
You are on IGNORE, 99.99999 % of the time ! ! !
But, no. . . Go on loosing time on me, it keeps you
busy, and not bragging with a continual pages and pages and
pages of superiority/inferiority complex.

And now ? I am putting YOU on IGNORE again ! !
You are writing TOO MANY useless messageS, like your last !

And. . . back to topic. . .
So, Zorgon, you beat me to it, with a rock-solid collection
of links ! ! I was accumulating a good bunch of them,
some, similar to yours. . . B-)

When will **they** learn that we can NOT trust the MSM,
MSI, MSW, MSEverything ??
And we can not trust MSStudies ?
WHO will trust the reports on Monsanto, by Monsanto ???
It is the same with the labs, paid by tho$e doing the suspicious
stuff ! Nobody can obviously trust them ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Eh!!

Point made, based on incoherent resonse, and LIES from a certain member...who ONCE said one thing, months ago, but changes the story when confronted?

This member "C-JEAN"....who has been ON RECORD, in previous posts, to having a son who is "a pilot"....nevertheless will tell a fib now.

Sorry, but ALL posts on ATS are kept. Just takes time to search....but truth will out.....

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by burntheships

I doubt the UN has any authority over anything we do... I don't think we inform them of everything we do... and I am sure we don't ask them permission on many operations, most certainly not any black projects. And I doubt neither do Russia or China

Yes well that is what I concluded looking at thier site:

United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs

They maintain a list of (supposedly) every object put into space by every nation...but the last one they show from us is 2008...I guess our paperwork is behind...

This report from a few years ago has some really interesting mentions of polymer blankets and silica aerogel...

Committee on the Peaceful
Uses of Outer Space
National research on space debris, safety of space objects
with nuclear power sources on board and problems relating
to their collision with space debris

Together with staff from Unispace Kent and the
National Office for Aerospace Studies and Research (ONERA) in Toulouse, France, the Hubble Space Telescope survey involved microanalysis of impact residues
returned in 2002 from the low-Earth orbit (LEO) by the shuttle orbiter Columbia.
Preliminary results showed a similar flux regime to that determined from the solar cell survey from 1993 retrieval, with a decline in the number of smaller space debris impacts from solid rocket motor firings. The residue collector research has seen successful light-gas gun shots of micro-meteoroid and space debris analogue particles onto purpose-built multi-layer polymer blankets and into silica aerogel and continued evaluation of electron-, proton- and ion-beam, laser and infra-red microanalysis techniques in laboratories throughout the United Kingdom and the United States of America.

www.oosa.unvienna.org...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The only real valid point I see here is this............whether there are chemtrails foisted upon us, can we do anything about it.....................ah....

NO.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Need to look in the right place

Go to youtube and look for
"McKinney Grills Rumsfeld"
"Rumsfeld says 2.3 Trillion Missing"
"Alan Grayson: Is Anyone Minding the Store at the Federal Reserve?"

You will see it from OFFICIAL sources... but Americans are asleep still

Right Zorgon.

Dark Projects needs Dark Money...