It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the AntiChrist real

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds
reply to post by JesusisTruth

i can't do it for you,
it's to difficult for me.
I am still human.
I can't convince you.
God made it to difficult.
It will be a delusion so big,
and i tried to warn people
as long i am still here.
But humans fail.

and if i did not fail at this goal?
would i still be human?
and if i was not human ... and you were still talking with me ....
would you accept it would mean you were not alone?

I can't win. I accept it. I am tired of talking with a bad language,
and not being able to help. God it's your time.

and my god answers the call ....

i am:
hello i'm:
elloh i'm:
eloh i'm:
elohi'm:
elohim ....
i am ...

Source: wiki.answers.com...

Acoms Razor says that :

'the simplest answer is usually the right answer'

the truist test of a soul's empathy

antichrist's perspective?

i volunteer my best effort to providing the antichrist's perspective, be it imagined or real, i offer this thread my best attempts to see how we may be decieved based upon facts ...

the simplist answer is usually the right answer - acoms razor

i forfeit my soul, for just one moment with the truth
i forfeit all that i could have been, for just one moment with the truth
i forfeit all that i am, for just one moment with the truth
i forfeit all that i could be, for just one moment with the truth
i forfeit all that is mine, for just one moment with the truth
i forfeit all that is left of what is mine, for just one moment with the truth

prepare to defend your god
prepare to defend your very god's existance

if this is too much to ask, then leave this journey to those who will take it

if at any point you feel as though i have attempted to decieve you, then leave this journey to those who will take it, and read no further. for you have proven to yourself a lack of integrity exists in the author's words

if at any point you feel as though i have lied or decieved you, then leave this journey to those who will take it, and read no further. for you have proven to yourself a lack of integrity exists in the author's words

exhibit a:
fact 1: an atheist is most commonly defined as "one who does not believe in a superior being higher than one's self"

exhibit b:
fact 2: the first commandment:"I am the Lord your God .... Do not have any other gods before me."

exhibit c:
fact 3: empathy for god .... from god's perspective, god is an atheist.

the prosecution rests it's case ...

jesusistruth says there is truth is jesus?

cross examination your honor ???

fact 4: does the word "christian" mean to be like christ? yes

fact 5: was jesus god manifested in man? yes

fact 6: so the whole point behind christianity is to convert atheists, making them wanting to be like christ, who was god, who fits the description of an atheist.

fact 7: so christianity takes atheists and turns them into people who want to be like an atheist.

your honor, the prosecution rests ....

Acoms Razor says that :

'the simplest answer is usually the right answer'

who here can fix this paradox with the least amount of words
least amount of words = the simplist answer

the simplist answer is usually the right answer ...

i make a good antichrist, don't i ?

edited to add : page 6, my lucky number!!!!

[edit on 22-9-2009 by soul of integrity]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

Ok pasththeclouds. I didn't understand a word of that. Please be more specific. it's all very simple and you are adding what seems to be irrellevant riddles.

The bible says this.

" The man of sin "

the antichrist is a man which will make all take a mark on their skin..

Now se this is what interpretation of scripture does to people. You will most likely interpret and find loop holes on that qoute, but he is a man and one man...

that's why god would of had to set up a body to interpret scripture.

Now....

like I said. I could be wrong, but no other 12 yearold boys were winning wars and all over our news in 1999...

" at the age of 12 they will gain notice "

notice it says they..

watch the video and notice how they are called Gods army, can step on landmines, the nun qoutes that they were of unearthly nature..

just wait until 2016. if I am wrong I am.... which i very well could be but Im going off of a prophecy that many believe in, the second biggest prophecy in our church..

Lasalette...

and so wait and watch....

and as for them being in heaven.. No. they are alive today. Go read Burmese news..cats and find out that fact..

if it's them they are in hiding preparing for their arrival on the world sceen. if not, then my interpretaion of the prophecy was wrong.

peace.

No where does it say skin. It says, "right hand or forehead".

Go to the Greek and look up these words and what they mean. They are not what you think. If you don't want to be fooled along with every other person who just set down a Hal Lindsey book. Please do this and be blessed.

It doesn't say, "therefore let the body set up to interpret scripture for you understand".

It says, "let the reader understand"....you.

Don't blame your interpreters who will be along side of you as you walk down the face of the volcano to a nice warm molten bath...and don't cry.

You see his creation every single day. He will have no pity.......I KNOW, if I said i didn't, I'd be a liar. He has no pity on disobedient people, so today hear and turn. He is not hidden. He is not HE.

God is Life, don't find out the hard way....please, please, please.

Take it upon yourself to know the LIVING ONE...Talk with children...the love is growing cold....and 7 Billion is right around the corner.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
badmedia....soul of integrity has gifts for you, they just aren't wrapped like you thought they would be.

believe it or not, he is giving you some things that you will understand later and kick yourself over and be angry at yourself for.

first, even though you don't see it yet and think i'm a kook for backing him, when you see it, don't be angry at yourself....ok?

It makes no sense, but I know you will get down on yourself...but you need to remember this even though you will get down...Don't let that take you and you won't, but you will feel as if it will.

Give thanks to our father when you are turned around from it...you are well loved...

Peace

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
badmedia....soul of integrity has gifts for you, they just aren't wrapped like you thought they would be.

believe it or not, he is giving you some things that you will understand later and kick yourself over and be angry at yourself for.

from the perspective granted to me ....

jesus's brother is lucifer, same father
jesus would be his brother's keeper
my jesus will not stand alone
fear was a byproduct of what is inevitable
fear was created of god
fear permits for individualism
fear is "look i fear" same as "lucifer"
neither the father nor the son, nor any other, will ask of me "where were you when lucifer needed you the most?"
my jesus will not stand alone
my jesus is his brother's keeper
my jesus's brother is lucifer

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
there are consequences to invoking and summoning satan
there are consequences to invoking and summoning lucifer
there are consequences to invoking and summoning god

here, in a godless existance:
the truist test of a soul's empathy

antichrist's perspective?

i volunteer my best effort to providing the antichrist's perspective, be it imagined or real, i offer this thread my best attempts to see how we may be decieved based upon facts ...

the simplist answer is usually the right answer - acoms razor

i forfeit my soul, for just one moment with the truth
i forfeit all that i could have been, for just one moment with the truth
i forfeit all that i am, for just one moment with the truth
i forfeit all that i could be, for just one moment with the truth
i forfeit all that is mine, for just one moment with the truth
i forfeit all that is left of what is mine, for just one moment with the truth

prepare to defend your god
prepare to defend your very god's existance
if this is too much to ask, then leave this journey to those who will take it

if at any point you feel as though i have attempted to decieve you, then leave this journey to those who will take it, and read no further. for you have proven to yourself a lack of integrity exists in the author's words

if at any point you feel as though i have lied or decieved you, then leave this journey to those who will take it, and read no further. for you have proven to yourself a lack of integrity exists in the author's words

exhibit a:
fact 1: an atheist is most commonly defined as "one who does not believe in a superior being higher than one's self"

exhibit b:
fact 2: the first commandment:"I am the Lord your God .... Do not have any other gods before me."

exhibit c:
fact 3: empathy for god .... from god's perspective, god is an atheist.

the prosecution rests it's case ...

jesusistruth says there is truth is jesus?

cross examination your honor ???

fact 4: does the word "christian" mean to be like christ? yes

fact 5: was jesus god manifested in man? yes

fact 6: so the whole point behind christianity is to convert atheists, making them wanting to be like christ, who was god, who fits the description of an atheist.

fact 7: so christianity takes atheists and turns them into people who want to be like an atheist.

your honor, the prosecution rests ....

summary:
1 - atheist is one who believes in no higher being from their perspective
2 - first commandment defines god as an self avowed atheist
3 - god is and atheist
4 - christians want to be like christ
5 - christians believe christ was god manifested into man
6 - christians want to be like christ, like god, like one who is an atheist
7 - christians take atheists and turn them into people who want to be like an atheist, while decieving them into not even seeing it.

there is no god here
in the least amount of words, fix this paradox
defend your god
where is your god now?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
is the antichrist real?
as real as i am
defend your god!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
badmedia,
what is my point? just say what it is i have to say?
come on back and play with us

a great teacher does not give all the answers.
a great teacher does not give all the questions.
a great teacher causes students to ask the right questions ....
sometimes a teacher, sometimes a student, sometimes a great teacher ..

what have you taught me, what have you caused me to notice in a way i never had before ....

with your house analogy to the mind ....
around the yard thing ...
you would need (reference International Fire Protection Agency "codes")
3 observers:
- interior command (1 inside)
- command officer (fire scene command) at one corner of house seeing 2 sides (1 outside)
- safety officer usually located in a place where the rest of the house is visible (1 outside)

3 = trinity

back to the god is an atheist, and everyone who wants to be like god wants to be like an atheist paradox ...

any takers???

shortest answers to fix the paradox is usually the rightest answer if you subscribe to the akoms razor ideology ...

i volunteered to be antichist here, in hopes to prove such a thing could/can/does exist.

least someone else could do is defend their god ....

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I would be absolutely shocked to find out that any man has something for me.

There is but 1 true teacher and 1 true master, and that is the father.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
be not afraid
- every messenger of truth, every messenger dispatched from heaven

don't be afraid, i wouldn't take you here if a solution didn't exist ....

it's only a test of empathy
- empathy for the first life, the alpha, and what was endured
- empathy for that which sits upon the throne of the almighty, god
- empathy for youself, who you are, minus the expectations you percieve others want/demand of you

it's only a test of empathy
a plausable solution does present itself

don't be afraid to have an original thought, it will be ok.

face this paradox, pick it apart, look for the simplist explanation, and that will probably be the correct explanation.

shortest amount of words wins.

think of it as a group excersize in preparations of what could be coming ...
doesn't hurt to prepare, does it?

all emotions aside, we are only having a conversation here, it's just words .....

think of it as a game, how do we justify the paradox?
for, now that we know such a delema could be produced by the antichrist, then surely the antichrist would use it in it's arguement ....

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I would be absolutely shocked to find out that any man has something for me.

There is but 1 true teacher and 1 true master, and that is the father.

thanks for not putting me on your ignore list.
i made you one of my friends, so there, that'll teach ya ...

i already know i may not be right in the head, and i'm confortable with it ...

what do you think of the god/atheist paradox?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
and the antichrist says:
som dons the trinity as it's shield
som has the true word to weild
som is a kin to the unified field

one day, a soul had seen enough.
one day, a soul had seen too much.
there was moment, an experience the soul could not take to judgement day. it couldn't be written in any book.
one day, that soul made the only choice that soul could
one day, that soul went to the one place remaining, the only place that the soul hadn't been too ......

everyone, all of his own kind, had called him a silly odd man
finely, the silly odd man just accepted what everyone had said as fact ..
besides, he had nothing to lose, and he knew he had seen enough ....
this man stripped down naked ...
and approached the epitome, the source of all hate ... hate itself ...
and hate saw this soul coming from a distance ...
and before the silly odd man even got close enough to hate for a conversation, hate said:
"look at this naked unarmed silly odd man, i'll call it som for short, as i hate too much, silly odd man"
as the silly odd man came closer he met others nearby ... fear was there, afraid to face hate ...
and the silly odd man approached hate and said:
"i think you are in my way. i have my words. i have my truth. i'm here for a fight.

who do think wins ????

there is a paradox on the table for discussion.
least amount of words that rebuttle the facts effectively wins in my book ..

akoms razor .... simplist answers ...

do i make a good antichrist?
where does one put in an application for such a position?
is a resume required?
what would one put on that resume?

just some thoughts, humor is always welcome, lightens the mood ..

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by soul of integrity

Not sure of any paradox. Read my sig, there are 2 types of close minded people, those who believe and those who do not. It doesn't matter what one believes in either direction, if they don't have understanding then they are only repeating what they have accepted.

The father works in understanding, and so it is something you know and understand if you know the father, not a belief. As such, IMO there is no paradox between atheism and theism, both are just beliefs.

I find atheists and theists lie to themselves without realizing it. To me, they are the same thing mostly. Atheists are ahead in some ways, and in other ways theists are ahead. But both are pretty well the same in the big picture, because both lack real understanding.

If someone knows and understands, then they are gnostic, meaning "with knowledge". If they do not have knowledge, then they are agnostic, meaning "without knowledge". These are the only 2 honest places one can be.

To be agnostic is just to say I don't know god, I don't know if god exists, or what god is like. It is humble, it is honest, and it is a step in finding the father. To be agnostic is to be like the child, because the child doesn't know - it seeks.

When people plug in beliefs, for and against god, they replace understanding with that belief. Because of that belief, they do not seek as the child does, they just believe and keep faith in what they already believe. Belief is a hinderance to finding understanding.

The problems of this world are based on a few basic principles. It's mostly a struggle of acceptance(evil) vs understanding(good). Acceptance works towards keeping people enslaved and ignorant, while understanding frees them. This is why Jesus spoke in parables, and this is why the OT puts such an importance on seeking understanding and going in the way of understanding.

As long as men keep beliefs about god over acceptance, they will reject the father unless the father "dances" for them. Unless the father does what they expect. Same reason people rejected Jesus - he didn't do exactly as they wanted and thought he should, so they rejected him. Even today they would reject him. But those who understand will recognize the way and understanding of the father.

The difference between these 2 is huge. It's just like someone who accepted 1+2=3 and someone who actually understands math. The person who accepted 1+2=3 and doesn't understand - all they can do is run around repeating 1+2=3. But it is the one who understands who is able to apply those things to their lives. Just like the man who understands math will apply that understanding in tasks.

Most people don't even understand what the father is, or how/why the father is within them. Just that 1 simple understanding in itself will set off a chain reaction of understanding.

So to me, atheism and theism are just 2 sides of the same coin - and neither are really true, just beliefs. Real knowledge of the holy is understanding, and you either have that(gnostic), or you don't(agnostic). To say you do when you don't is to only lie to yourself.

I don't think "they" really care what people believe in terms of god - just so long as "they" are the ones who get to define what god is to people. And atheists and theists both base their beliefs off "them".

[edit on 9/23/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

wow! i've read through your post and think we find some common ground. although i like to read things more than once and let my brain digest stuff, i see some commonality in our ideologies...

do you know the comedian who plays van wildier in that national lampoon college movie ??

he has a bit about atheism ....
he was in an elevator when i guy sneezed and he said "god bless you".
the guy who sneezed replied: "i'm an atheist, keep your damn god to yourself".
so then he asked the atheist:"so what do you believe happens when you die?"
the atheist replied: "i turn into fertilizer for trees"
then he replied: "so then you turn into trees, which get turned into paper, which my bible gets printed on. thank you."

you gotta admit, thats funny

and ironically true, atheists seem to be the foundation of the truth according to reality. their body gets turned into fertilizer, which turns into trees, which turns into paper, which turns into the bible, torah, quran, ...."

edited to add:
oh, your two type of people:

There are 2 kinds of closed minded people. Those who believe, and those who don't

people tend to fall into two catagories for me:
1) friends/family, and to think about it friends are extended family(big tree)
2) those who don't know me yet

[edit on 23-9-2009 by soul of integrity]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
"Truth is, it's not belief" you reacted

That 'being' is choosing what it is, that is belief.
belief is choice.
He has to decide something to be it,
deciding is believing, truth is empty when it doesn't choose.
Truth is free, but it's full of beliefs. full of dreams.
People decide what is important for them,
oneness or not. Love or not.
Truth is God and his essence are beliefs. He is the beliefs.
that's his proof to be. He is his beliefs, yes, he is.

yesterday i was emotional,
that's how it works, getting free by feeling
admitting it, your shortcomings, your anger.

I wouldn't be surprised to see other angels,
because i know they will be.

And people find god by their own choice, BUT
god talks to them by the siutations and people around them,
never think someone can not help you,
everyone can help you.
Until perfectionism there is only every day some sorries to say.

I say sorry for my english that doesn't work,
but i know why it doesn't.

Jesusistruth:
About the prophesies, i can't beat thousands of visions,
they have their purpose. God made everything so difficult,
so it takes away your right to judge based on visions.
He asks you to choose, heart or against.
the vicar is not the present pope. the vicar(s) are the new prophet(s).

Love and strength.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
wow, my imagination can sure be a wonderous vehicle for thought ...

i offer those who read these words my best attempt to have enough empathy to ***understand*** (badmedia) the antichrist.

i'm secure enough. how you feeling?

rap = words
sure = affirmative, positive, ***understanding***

rap + sure = rapture ...

i offer you a way out, before i accompany you to the place where the rabbit hole is ***understood*** .....

i make a good little antichrist, don't i?

it's amazing what freedoms one can enjoy when one knows the alpha
it's amazing what freedoms one can enjoy when one knows the omegas
it's amazing what freedoms one can enjoy when one knows the father
it's amazing what freedoms one can after having been in 3 places simultaneously .... or more places, simultaneously ...

wonder ??
now read:
read = red
now = now
rednow [mirror] wonder ??

poetry is so pretty:
the antichrist is knocking at your door
the antichrist will rock you to your core
and then you won't bother me any more!!!

"be not afraid"
but if you know fear, then fear has you!
then, my best advice is ....
"be knot a frayed"

poetry is so pretty:
and then you won't bother me any more!!!

mr = original name for oldest standing structure on man's earth
mir = man's space station
mer = man's first 3 letters next to man's brightest celestrial body
mere = what is there when i'm looking back at myself (i'm lazy)
r.e.m. = where man goes to dream, rapid eye movement sleep.
dream = dreem [reversed] meerd = meered
dream = dreem [mirror] meerb = meer b = mere be = mirror be

noticable pattern?
-your oldest standing structures on earth
-your manned space station
-your chosen 3 symbols to place next to your brightest celestrial body
-your dreamland, your mind, your subconscious's realm
-your name for mirror

five seals broken

seal of solomon?
easy work for an effective antichrist ....

a superimposed A over an upsidedown A.
two X side by side representing a pair of dimes, where X means 10 which means dime. with two "peer amids" pyramids pointing up and down.
representing a symbol that is saying "peer outwards from known paradigms/pair of dimes"

an effective antichrist would know what the seal of solomon meant. but there are other interpretations as well, just as worthy.

oh, of course the antichrist would have to come from darkness, and probably the epitome of it ...

black holes, where the light gathers
black holes, where the light calls home
black holes, where your god is
black holes ....
eve in add whore eyes on
eve n + hore iz on
event horizon
do you want the soul of eve back?
is her soul worth redemption?

ya ya ya, i got a point, and i'll get to it.

just trying to offer a perspective on what to expect when anything calling itself antichrist may do ....

"be not afraid"
"be very not afraid"

eve's soul?
we may encounter some turbulance along the way ...

"either we do or we do not exist
if we do we'd surely have kissed
any and all on the father's list
that we may or may not have missed"

i know where i'm going.
i know what i'm going to do when i get there.

me know stuff ...

by the end of my mad ramblings...
i will have the alpha behind me
i will have anything calling itself omega behind me
i will have anything everything called omega by anyone behind me
i will have anything everything called alpha by anyone behind me

then you will have the opportunity to debunk it.
then you will have the opportunity to quote my lie, and prove it false.

i have been granted knowledge of some very powerful truisms

when i judge myself by all standards, mine and those who project unto my soul the rules necessary to comply with my own kind ....
what would be?

a step into the real of who i am?
age 15 to age 26 i had the privalidge of working for developmentally dissabled children with i.q.'s so low they "couldn't be measured". i learned how to listen, communicate beyond the confines of words.
age 26 to age 37 i served my kind as a firefighter in the united states air force. 11 years, more than 3 years in warzones.

i had been in from 1998.
sept 11, 2001 i was at a fire station at nellis afb
all the firefighters and i watched hundreds of kind die doing what we do
i've witnessed, i've participated in, i've had experiences that words can not explain. not due to my lack of vocabulary. spending time in as many places as my kind sent me, i learned to speak.

now?
air force doesn't want me anymore. i was too close to too many things that went boom, to many times. too close to too powerful of a blast and air bubbles (sort of like the benz) form in the brain. then they immediatley "pop" when the air pressure returns to normal.
my america says i'm more than 80 dissabled.
my america says i have "post traumatic stress dissorder".
my america says i have "traumatic brain injury"
my america says they don't my services anymore
i went back home to the only other job i'd ever known, from 15 to 26
my home says they don't want my services anymore
my other job says they need me anymore

i took an oath to a god that is
i protect against all enemies, foreign and domestic .... so help me god
my core values, from my america, from my airforce
-integrity first - service before self

america's air force is done with me
home isn't the same, and all i've known doesn't want me

i've signed papers that would result in death, imprisonment, fine of $$$
if i were to share the things i know

what do i have to lose?
absolutley nothing

the battlefield is here
the battlefield is now
words should offend, for they are an assault upon the unthinking!

who are you to say you don't want me?
who are you to say you don't need me?
never mind, who am i to argue with you?

this thread is going places ....
me know stuff

my earth says my earth needs an antichrist
my calender's empty, no one wants me
may i be of service, i am, i always have been
how may i be of the most assistance?
how may i help you?
what is the nature of the conflict?

abandon me?
i won't abandon you
you never really left me
i know the problem

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
"a thing a thing a thing obsurd!!!
the late worm has the early bird!!!"

a firefighter's soul
there in a worm hole!

"none left behind!
we will never forget"

worm [mirror] mr (mirror) ow = owe

mystery?
missed story?

his story?
history?

there is a fire ...

me know stuff
me play good little antichrist

battlefield made of gold:
gold [mirror] blog

me know stuff

weapon of choice?
words

me know stuff

armor?
armor [mirror] romra ...
ro = row
mr = mirror
a = alpha

my armor is i row the mirror of alpha

me know stuff

..... or at least i'll present my best attempt ...

free will being what free will is, and all ....

why? why? why?

is the antichrist real?

an invitation?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
there was a rumor that celestrial neighbors, visitors of sorts once came ...

they lost the ability to soar
lose = lews
soar = sor

**wink wink hint hint**

lose = lews
sor = sor

**wink wink hint hint***

lose = lews
soar = sor

did they lose the ability to soar(fly)
did they crash land far far far far far far far far far far far far far from home?

lose = lews
soar = sor

lews + sor = loser
lewsor [mirror] roswell

i trust they rose well after roswell where they lost the ability to soar?

me know stuff
me have have have friend from high places ...

ufo buffs want full disclosure?
flying saucers low to the ground, low on the horizon?
saucer = disc
low = lo
sure = sure

disc + lo + sure = disclosure

we stood alone in the darkest of places
we stood in rank with angelic faces
we open all books and review all cases

either we do or we do not exist
if we do we surely have kissed
any and all on father's list
that we may or may not have missed
the goal is not to see father pissed

what's in store is to deal with you no more
gather your rich, gather your poor
for an esoteric teacher who each secret i tore ....

esoteric teacher ? same letters as:
i tore each secret

hope you are enjoying the ride so far,
i shall give all

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
defend your god!

a paradox that states god is an atheist, and all monotheistic religions take your atheists and turn them into those who wish to be atheists ...

defend your god.

i provide you my services as a doorstop.
hell of a view

i provide my services as antichrist.
least you can do is provide an answer to this question for me:

if an atheist is that which has no god, and god has no god, then why bother taking me from an atheist to someone who wants to be like an atheist while decieving my soul from birth to be oblivious of the logic of it?

mind rapers!!!

defend your god!

why did you dump this on my soul?:
if an atheist is that which has no god, and god has no god, then why bother taking me from an atheist to someone who wants to be like an atheist while decieving my soul from birth to be oblivious of the logic of it?

i have the simplist answer:
but first, here is part of my god, and our conversation i was granted:
oh, how did i know it was god? i know.
(when you volunteer to be antichrist, there is bound to be at least 1 perk)
in my case?
a moment with the father:

"i need no god. creation is my holy. you are, you were, you will be, in all ways and all directions my holy."

although i may offer to be your antichrist ...
when god calls me something, i choose not to argue.

god called me "my holy"
god loves children. easy spelling:
"my holy" = "mi hole"
i don the words god gave me, and look at myself in the mirror to see how i look:
mi hole [mirror] eloh im = ELOHIM

god's holy of hollies ....
creation
god's word:
my holy = mi hole = mihole [mirror] elohim

shortest answer:
creation is god's "mi hole" aka "mihole" [mirror] "elohim"

i found a part of your god.
i give it to you for free

but we are going further ....

but first ....

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Today the 5 day old crescent moon passes by antares, occultation
which will be dissapearing fast into sunset.
Antares: bruising point, wounding of satan's head.
Bruising of messiah's heel.
Point where the twins catch each other. Gemini.
Jacob/Esau, first/second
Slave,servant - free .
Our age and paradise (millenium)
equinox: fall
moon: sons
sun: father

Mazzaroth, story of creation. Time is written in our skies.
not as a god, just to decorate your beliefs.
Never trust symbols without knowing the god behind it.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
truth is not free where freedom is not known

freedom?
greatest power on earth?
greatest nation on earth?

america
ameriku [mirror] u >l i mer a ....
you are greater than the mirror of alpha?

i defend my god!
prepare for battle!
words and truth, nothing more, nothing less ....

see, i am here to offer my best to serve as antichrist
america is my way!

united states air force have the high ground?

fact: fear is the direct result of self preservation aka self before serve
fact: everytime the air force invokes fear in others, the air force is responsible for reinforcing the instinct of "self preservation"
fact: air force's first core value: integrity first
fact: integrity is being compliant with the facts
fact: second core value is: service before self
fact: all actions that result in fear reinforce self before service, the exact opposite of the air force's second core value, demonstrating failure to comply with the air force's first core value

fact: my antichrist just dissarmed earth's greatest nation's greatest military branch with only 90 words.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join