It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction in Italy: the sad story of Pier Fortunato Zanfretta

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ImShrike

Dear ImShrike

I have an Italian friend who would be interested in the Youtube video, do you have the URL???

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Great case study, especially for your third thread

I completely agree with the others, the amount of eye witness accounts and evidence, and also the fact that this guy lost his job etc...is a clear indicator that he is most likely telling the truth. Obviosuly he had nothing to gain but everything to lose

Unbelievable amount of flags to considering you only got 20 replies so far!!

Im assuming English isnt your first language?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

S & F

Thanks, nice find. It's interesting, and a case I've never read before, thanks a lot for posting

Saludos

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
On one of my visits elsewhere I saw many different species but I do not recall this type..... the only thing I can offer is even though a species may look scary it doesn't mean they are scary and if they are coming back it doesn't mean it is for badness it could be to help.

This is one problem for the Human to know..... who is good and bad in different species.

All I can say is I have seen more goodness then badness when on my Experiences and as I understand this Planet Earth is Protected unfortunately it's not protected the way you would like it to be.

Other species are there way and we are our way neither way is all right or all wrong.

I have no reason not to believe what this man claims and do feel we need to listen without name tagging a person when it comes to information Experiencers share.

This Universe is vast I have seen many Star maps and they are still working on mapping, what I thought was unique to say the least was they had these maps (the ones I saw) on an """"old"""" ooooooooooooolllllllllllldddddddddddddd Human computer I wonder why!

One day Alice, one day

I think you've watched flight of the navigator 100 too many times, my friend.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
...."they want to talk with us and that they will soon return in larger numbers."

They interrogated/questioned him and examined him (and scared the cr@p out of him) but they ultimately didn't physically harm him (?) so does this mean they want to "talk with us" benevolently? And since this happened between 1978 and 1981 have they returned "in larger numbers" yet?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
One of the few very interesting and seemingly credible threads on alien abduction I have ever read. Thank you for bring this to our attention.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

I wonder what their definition of "soon" is.

Good question, Orion.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
On one of my visits elsewhere I saw many different species but I do not recall this type..... the only thing I can offer is even though a species may look scary it doesn't mean they are scary and if they are coming back it doesn't mean it is for badness it could be to help.

This is one problem for the Human to know..... who is good and bad in different species.

All I can say is I have seen more goodness then badness when on my Experiences and as I understand this Planet Earth is Protected unfortunately it's not protected the way you would like it to be.

Other species are there way and we are our way neither way is all right or all wrong.

I have no reason not to believe what this man claims and do feel we need to listen without name tagging a person when it comes to information Experiencers share.

This Universe is vast I have seen many Star maps and they are still working on mapping, what I thought was unique to say the least was they had these maps (the ones I saw) on an """"old"""" ooooooooooooolllllllllllldddddddddddddd Human computer I wonder why!

One day Alice, one day

And of course you offer no proof of your statements
. This story proves a point about these fantasies....where ever you live and country you are from...will create your type of alien delusions. Americans and thier influence will see greys...while others well...you can see what they supposedly see.

*Snip*

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/17/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Thanks for bringing this great case to us all, apparently many others were not aware of it, I was not either, so thank you for adding a new great case to the ever growing pile of great cases in ufology. Excellent research and presentation. I look forward to any more information you can present on this case.

S/F...

[edit on 9/16/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
IMO this one is is still King

I can't wait to hear more about your case though

S&F

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I hate to be a skeptic but these aliens say there going to show up in greater numbers "But they never do!" And how many times do we hear from UFO researcher's like Dr Greer that aliens are going to make peaceful contact but that never happens! Is always next year!" And god! How many times have we heard about a date for disclosure that comes and goes without a whisper!

I think it time for aliens either to show up or pissoff!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The earth is visited by different aliens species ever year.Many alien species abduct humans and other life forms.In this case it was not the grays this time.When the aliens said they will return.That could mean hundreds of years from now.Does not matter how ugly or scary some aliens might look like.Some are really friendly.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
We are not alone. We are not alone even on this planet. They are here.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear ImShrike

I have an Italian friend who would be interested in the Youtube video, do you have the URL???

Your friend can watch it here
Duration: 53:30
Credits: Rino Di Stefano
Subject: regressive hypnosis
Lang: ITA

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Great case study, especially for your third thread

Unbelievable amount of flags to considering you only got 20 replies so far!!

Im assuming English isnt your first language?

ImShrike is one of my best friends in real life, he's from Italy, english is not his first language: but he has made this thread and the whole research by himself: i can tell you that he's on this very topic since more than a month, and the OP is the result of some very hard work. We used to talk about this story whenever we met, now i'm happy he decided to share it. But what makes me even more happy, is that it has been appreciated so much

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Not possible. If this person was abducted they were abducted by little human men, not Aliens... You know why?

We are the oldest species/life in the universe, anywhere else you go your going to find young planets undeveloped, and in the earliest stages of development.

If you want Aliens, look no further than your own backyard, because if there isn't life in our Solar System other than on Earth, Mars, Titan, Europa, etc. Your not going to find it...

The Universe is 10 billion years old est. Earth is 6 billion years old. everything is spreading out away from us, so that means the farther away from earth you get, the younger everything is...

Hence No Aliens... probably 95% no...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Fascinating story.

A couple of questions concerning journalist Rino Di Stefano's coverage (by the way, there's more to the story on this web site):

www.rinodistefano.com...

"The man was very scared, he was shaking and crying. "They say I must leave with them. What about my children? I don't want to, I don't want to..."

I guess the aliens must have changed their minds, because Zanfretta was never taken away to the 'Third Galaxy', he's still around. I just visited his facebook page.

"Zanfretta, who recalls only a few things of his extraordinary experiences, says that somewhere in the hills near Genoa he is hiding the sphere given to him by the aliens. And he waits. I have no idea for whom or for what."

So there's an extra-terrestial sphere given to him that easily could substantiate his claims?

Go get it Zanfretta! We'd love to see it!

Oh, and the aliens do look a lot like the Creature from the Black Lagoon. Perhaps a distant cousin?

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Heliocentric]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Found this about a third galaxy, maybe it could lead somewhere?

third galaxy

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
I think it time for aliens either to show up or pissoff!

I'd love to see Obama say this on TV...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac

We are the oldest species/life in the universe, anywhere else you go your going to find young planets undeveloped, and in the earliest stages of development.

If you want Aliens, look no further than your own backyard, because if there isn't life in our Solar System other than on Earth, Mars, Titan, Europa, etc. Your not going to find it...

The Universe is 10 billion years old est. Earth is 6 billion years old. everything is spreading out away from us

Interesting statement, so if i am understanding you, you're saying that Planet Earth, and the Human Race are the most advanced civilisation in the entire Universe?

By the most precise calculations and observations the Universe is thought to be closer to 14 Billion years old, some even estimate that it could be between 12-20 billion years, the exact age is inconclusive.

The planet formed 4.54 billion years ago,[12] and life appeared on its surface within a billion years
- source

so that means the farther away from earth you get, the younger everything is...

The Universe is expanding, but to say that everything is younger the further away from Earth you get is not accurate.

After the formation of the sun, planets were formed, the exact age is not known of other planets, it is a precise calculated guess.

We already know that outside our Solar System are other clusters of planets, each with their own sun, some with several suns, we cannot deny life can survive on these planets when we only have an understanding of what, and how life can survive on Earth.

Who are we to know if there are millions of solar systems out there not yet discovered, with advanced civilisations, or microbes on it? We don't know, there is no evidence to support either claim, all we have is common sence and an understanding of our own planet.

It's already been discovered on Earth there are life forms that don't need the sun, that don't need oxygen to survive, is it that unbelievable that the same sort of life, or a different kind of life could exist in a Universe which is possible infinite in volume?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join