It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction in Italy: the sad story of Pier Fortunato Zanfretta

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Here is a link that contains further info on this case, especially the 2nd half where results of hypnosis and sodium pentathol on Signor Zanfretta are talked about. I am hoping to get a copy of this book!

www.rinodistefano.com...

Also, a video of hypnosis carried out on Signor Zanfretta! A hypnosis vid has been posted a few pages back...but good to have one here too.

www.rinodistefano.com...
edit on 7-11-2010 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
WOW awesome thread i have never heard of this case either? I have been researching this topic for a very long time and this one went under the radar the whole time. They the Reptilians have always been an obscure subject with little to go on. This case is something i can work with. Someone made the point that they are reptilians and that the demons and reptilians of ancient times are the same thing and i think there may be more truth to that than what we know.

S&F

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
great case and very well presented by OP ! star and flag ofcourse .! i wonder why this case never get popular enough considering some physical evidence and so meany witnesses

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
In the first link I posted here on Pg8, it was mentioned by the abductee that the aliens wanted him to give a glass enclosed pyramid to Dr. J. Allen Hynek. Just googled that name and see that he went astral travelling in '86. So I wonder what will eventually happen to that intriguing sounding object??
According to Zanfretta he hid it.

ETA: and Zanfretta has said that they will return in 2010. Well there has been a LOT of hoopla lately re November 2010 so maybe not long to wait. And see??

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraank Fontaine
The description of the 'monsters' is also interesting, and been nagging me since I read the OP yesterday.

en.wikipedia.org...

The 'Flatwoods Monster incident provided an answer;

"Various descriptions of the second entity exist. Most agree that it was at least 10 feet tall and that it had a red face which appeared to glow from within, and a green body. Witnesses described the creature's head as having bulging, non-human eyes and as either being shaped like a heart/an Ace of Spades, or as having a large heart/Ace of Spades shaped cowling behind it. The creature's body was described as being man-shaped and clad in a dark pleated skirt; later described as being green. Some accounts record that the creature had no visible arms, while others describe it as having short stubby arms; ending in long claw-like fingers, which protruded from the front of its body."

Definitely seems to be some similarity in the descriptions.

I agree

But without the flotation device or "space suit" it seems.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

And here is the photo

Full size

I don't understand what these photos are supposed to represent. Ideas?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Hmm two questions come to mind...

What did they mean by they come from the "third galaxy"? Any space geeks answer that?

Are they reptoids- reptillians....? I have never heard of an alien race- so far- with undulating faces and red veins on their foreheads...

Very interesting....

Could mean anything. In the immediate area there is the "Milky Way Galaxy", the remains of the Canis(?) Galaxy, and the slowly dieing Sagittarius Galaxy(that some think we are originally from).

Also there is the "near by" Andromeda Galaxy, but it is still a bit away from us.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
hmm guys something like this happened to me for Gods love someone know what they are trying to meaing when they say to leave with they because i really scared about it
this guys said about the reptilian is like i saw it so please some one know what is going on give me a reply explaining what hell is happening please

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

you answered your own question to much
evidence me thinks

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ImShrike

starred and flagged
great story ,if truth drug was used then this
is the real deal

i have seen many a ufo day time
and night time
but have never seen any beings

by the way do you have any more info

also your english is not as bad as you think

edit on 18/1/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/1/2012 by maryhinge because: s/f and by the way

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
And they will return in numbers hmmm.

I read a book by Erich von Dänicken where he shows that big civilizations in the past had encounters with beings from another planet and in all those cases the beings talked about a return.

Today I had a dream, normally i don't have these kind of dreams so its really weird.

I look out the window and there is someone that jumped the fence and walked in my yard he had a very powerfull camera with him and I was wondering WTF!? so i looked at him and in the sky where he was waching and I saw allot of ufo's standing in circles or flying up and comming down like the sky was full of them. I told my dad and I couldn't talk specifics i was almost in shock so the only thing that came out of my mouth was OMG OMG OMG OMG look look!!!!! and my dad looked but sayed he didn't see anything and I was like OMG OMG OMG8!!!!

That night I had my first lucid dream btw, its like my attention ws fully on my dream and suddenly a new scene came before my eyes where i saw all of these ships. Like someone was just waiting for me to become lucid to show me these things.

BTW: everybody was standing outside in awe saying its amazing and stuff.

I've had a recurring dream that is very similar to this. Everyone looking up to see all kinds of UFOs filling the sky. I don't know if it means anything significant, or is just a stress dream. I wonder how many other people have this dream?
edit on 18-1-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
well 2010 came and left.

Any italian member knows where this case stands now?

Was pier debunked?It would be great to get some input

PS did the italian army meddle in this case?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

in one of the alien depictions of the reptilians their brains were glowing or emitting light like on the brow forehead area. what would be your speculation on that? thank you

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join