It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction in Italy: the sad story of Pier Fortunato Zanfretta

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+91 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Pier Fortunato Zanfretta’s is one of the best documented abduction cases ever recorded in Italy.

Zanfretta was born in 1952 in Nova Milanese and worked as private guard: between 1978 an 1981 he had close encounters with alien being 11 times.

The night between 6 and 7 december 1978 he was found on the ground in state of shock near Marzano di Torriglia (Genoa).

Let me present you this case with the words of Rino di Stefano, an Italian journalist who followed the case in first person and wrote a lot of articles and one book about it:

Shortly after midnight on December 6th, 1978, Zanfretta was on duty in Torriglia, a village near Genoa. It was a dark and moonless night. It was also very cold and snow had fallen during the day so that there was a dangerous film of ice on the roads. As Zanfretta approached a client's uninhabited country-house (called "Our Home" by the owner, Dr. Ettore Righi), in the area of Marzano, his patrol car, a Fiat 126, mysteriously stopped dead. The car engine, lights and radio all failed seemingly for no reason. At the same moment he saw four strange lights moving about in the garden of the house and stepped outside of his car to investigate with gun and flashlight in hand. At first he thought that burglars were behind the house. So he walked through the open gate and crept along a wall in an attempt to surprise them. But Zanfretta had underestimated the problem and ended being the one who was surprised by what he had taken for thieves. Feeling himself touched from behind, the security guard whirled around and saw something that filled him with terror: only inches away stood what he called: "An enormous green, ugly and frightful creature, with undulating skin, no less than ten feet tall". When he directed the beam of his flashlight on the being's face, he was so frightened that he dropped it, but quickly it up again and run away. While running, he became aware of a large and very bright light behind him. Turning around, he saw a huge, flat triangular form which was blinding in its brilliance. Zanfretta shielded himself from the light with his arm. This thing which he assured was a flying saucer, ascended from the back of the house. It was bigger than the house itself, and produced a hissing sound. Later, Zanfretta said that he felt an intense heat. He made it back to his car and tried to call his security company's operations center in Genoa. It was 12:15 A.M. Carlo Toccalino, the radio operator, has testified that Zanfretta was speaking in an excited and disconnected way. He kept saying: "My God, are they ugly!". The operator then asked if "they" were human and if they were assaulting him. The answer was: "No, they aren't men, they aren't men". At that point, the communication were abruptly broken off and Toccalino called the chief of the security service, Lt. Giovanni Cassiba. An hour later, a couple of other patrol guards, Walter Lauria and Raimondo Mascia, found Zanfretta in front of the country-house, lying on the ground. It was 1:15 A.M.. When he saw them, he jumped up, gun and flashlight at the ready. Eyes bulging, Zanfretta didn't seem to recognize them, nor to understand when they told him to lower his weapon. The other patrolmen rushed and disarmed him. To their surprise, his clothes felt warm even though the December night air was quite cold. They also noticed that the gate was closed as usual. The Carabinieri, the Italian military police, began an investigation on what happened that night and one of the first thing they discovered were clear imprint that some large and heavy object had left on the ground in back of the country-house. There were two of them in the frost covered grass, 9 feet in diameter and shaped like horseshoes. Antonio Nucchi, the commandant of the Torriglia station, has stated that he was every confidence in the testimony given by Zanfretta. In fact, he has known the security guard for many years and, when I asked him what he thought about him, he answered: "I can state with certainty that he is a clear thinking man with no strange fantasies in his head. When we went to investigate the scene the next day, he almost didn't want to come, he was so scared. Only something exceptional could have frightened him so." During the investigation Nucchi discovered that 52 residents of nearby Torriglia saw a bright glare in the direction of the country-house at the same time Zanfretta reported seeing it ascending.

When the story was pubblicated on newspaper for the first time there was a lot of skeptical reactions.
But the case himself present some really misterious proof like strange marks on the ground, where Zanfretta said there was the aliens. There was also 52 witness that declared they have see strange light during the night. Zanfretta dont want to be famouse, he refuse the notoriety, because he was warried for his job and his family.

But the news was covered from a local newspaper and in a short period of time he become famous. But the particularity of this case he was immediately accused to be a liar and teased. He wa also invited to a national tv talk show and he accepted the interview. (On youtube there is the record of this interview but, of course is all in italian, maybe late I'll search for an existing translation).

With the intervent of di Stefano, Zanfretta agreed to be hypnotized by Dr. Mauro Moretti, a psychotherapist and member of the Italian Association of Medical Hypnosis, in Genoa on December 23.
During that occasion Zanfretta said that he was abducted by "monsters about 10 feet tall, with hairy green skin, yellow triangular eyes and red veins across the forehead" who brought him to a hot, luminous place where they interrogated and examined him. During the same session, Zanfretta also indicated that the creatures came from the "third galaxy" and that "they want to talk with us and that they will soon return in larger numbers." The aliens did not speak Italian to the guard, but used a "luminous device" to translate what they were saying.

Recording of the ipnosis

The abductions dont stop here. Three nights later the ipnosis (23 december), Zanfretta was adbucted again, and...

At 11:45 PM on that night, Zanfretta was at work as usual, driving a Fiat 127 inside the Bargagli tunnel, near the Scoffera Pass. Suddenly he lost control of the car. On the radio, he reported that the Fiat turned on its own and came out of the tunnel. Terrified, Zanfretta tried to work the brakes and steering wheel, but the car continued on its own along the steep road uphill. Speaking with the radio operator, the guard said that he was having difficulty with the patrol car, and couldn't see well because of the very thick fog. After going for about a mile, the car finally come to an abrupt stop, throwing Zanfretta's head against the steering wheel. He called the radio operator and this time, in a very controlled voice, said: "The car has stopped. I saw a bright light. Now I am getting out." Zanfretta and his car were found at 1:10 AM by other guards. The first to see Zanfretta was sergeant Emanuele Travenzoli. Zanfretta was in a field near the road. His clothes were warm and dry, and so was his head, despite the rain. The man was very scared, he was shaking and crying. "They say I must leave with them. What about my children? I don't want to, I don't want to...". Again the Carabinieri were called. During their investigation they found that, though the car had been in the cold and rain for a long time, the roof of the Fiat was as hot as if it had spent an entire day in the sun. The interior of the car was also said to be as hot as an oven. All around the car were disproportionately large footprints. As measured by the Carabinieri, the tracks proved were 20 inches long by 8 inches wide, with a distinct empty spot between sole and heel. In addition, the Carabinieri found that Zanfretta's gun, a Smith & Wesson 38 Special, had been fired five times. But theguard couldn't recall at whom he had fired the weapon.

Source: www.rinodistefano.com...

to be continued...

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have to state beforehand that i take every abduction case with some grain of salt, but the case of this guy is second to NO ONE as importance.
This man not only didn't earn anything by his experience: he lost his job, lost his friends and started to be called as the dumb of the town.
SOMETHING has happened to this man, all the studies turned out that he's NOT lying and some unexplained sighting took place (witnessed even by policemen) the day he disappeared.
When they found him, he was incredibly hot, you could feel his temperature even stayin at some feet distance.
On a scale between 1 to ten, i would give to this case a 9, the missing pint is the lack of proofs.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
And they will return in numbers hmmm.

I read a book by Erich von Dänicken where he shows that big civilizations in the past had encounters with beings from another planet and in all those cases the beings talked about a return.

Today I had a dream, normally i don't have these kind of dreams so its really weird.

I look out the window and there is someone that jumped the fence and walked in my yard he had a very powerfull camera with him and I was wondering WTF!? so i looked at him and in the sky where he was waching and I saw allot of ufo's standing in circles or flying up and comming down like the sky was full of them. I told my dad and I couldn't talk specifics i was almost in shock so the only thing that came out of my mouth was OMG OMG OMG OMG look look!!!!! and my dad looked but sayed he didn't see anything and I was like OMG OMG OMG8!!!!

That night I had my first lucid dream btw, its like my attention ws fully on my dream and suddenly a new scene came before my eyes where i saw all of these ships. Like someone was just waiting for me to become lucid to show me these things.

BTW: everybody was standing outside in awe saying its amazing and stuff.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hmm two questions come to mind...

What did they mean by they come from the "third galaxy"? Any space geeks answer that?

Are they reptoids- reptillians....? I have never heard of an alien race- so far- with undulating faces and red veins on their foreheads...

Very interesting....

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I've noticed something about the Aliens he drew. People said they saw similiar Aliens like that in other abductions and they were'nt to friendly at all. So the main thing i want to point out is the fact that the Aliens look like they have horns on there heads or something. Maybe these are the so called Demons that people saw in Biblical times. Because they always depict Demons as having Horns. So maybe people interpreted it diffrent. Them being the Demons are a little bit more logical.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Excellent thread on a case I've never heard about until now, this is why I love our site/community and its global reach.

Whether this fellow was truly abducted or something else happened to him it is certainly an interesting case.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Wow, I have never heard of this case. Thanks so much for sharing. Is this guy still around, I wonder?

/google is my friend.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
My folks family live out in Naples Italy. Never heard of this case before however i saw something very similar when i was a young boy and my uncle heard there was a supposed ufo encounter in a village near by. i remember him taking me there with my cousin at the time and we saw something very very similar to the circle marking in the grass. I have a photo i took of it still and it looks just like the circle in the picture you posted!

nice find.

spirit

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Here's some more on the story, it wouldn't let me link it with the translation, so you'll need to search it through google and hit the translate button.

www.nonapritequelportale.com.../186

[edit on 16-9-2009 by cosmicstorm]

[edit on 16-9-2009 by cosmicstorm]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ImShrike

Again, another story that includes hostile reptoids/reptilians. I don't know. I haven't ever had a case of abduction, or have ever seen a UFO. But there are just so many people out there with stories of abduction and sightings, that there must be something to it.

I think that it's interesting he lost a lot because of this, because it either shows that he made it up and failed to attract the attention he was going for, or it actually did happen. This is a great story, and one that should be discussed on ATS. Star and Flag for the O.P. for bringing this some attention.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Hmm two questions come to mind...

What did they mean by they come from the "third galaxy"? Any space geeks answer that?

Are they reptoids- reptillians....? I have never heard of an alien race- so far- with undulating faces and red veins on their foreheads...

Very interesting....

I know wikipedia is not always credible but en.wikipedia.org...

I would say Triangulum Galaxy mabey??

Also do any of you know if NASA is only searching for exoplanets in our galaxy?? or are they searching on others?

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Maddogkull]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I wonder if George Soros is an alien?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I had to flag this thread. Thanks for sharing with us. What a great case.

[edit on 9/16/2009 by Cagalli]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cagalli
I had to flag this thread. Thanks for sharing with us. What a great case.

[edit on 9/16/2009 by Cagalli]

Me too, this is a fascinating case. I had never heard about it before. It always makes these accounts more interesting for me when beings other than the typical greys aren't involved. These ones sound almost similar to the reptilians Jim Sparks encountered. He described them as having protruding brains that came out over their eyes, or something like that. The veins that Pier is talking about could be his interpretation of that.

I don't know if I did my Google searching right but this should be a photo of Torriglia. I always like to get an image in my mind of what these places look like to try and understand them more.

[edit on 16/9/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
On one of my visits elsewhere I saw many different species but I do not recall this type..... the only thing I can offer is even though a species may look scary it doesn't mean they are scary and if they are coming back it doesn't mean it is for badness it could be to help.

This is one problem for the Human to know..... who is good and bad in different species.

All I can say is I have seen more goodness then badness when on my Experiences and as I understand this Planet Earth is Protected unfortunately it's not protected the way you would like it to be.

Other species are there way and we are our way neither way is all right or all wrong.

I have no reason not to believe what this man claims and do feel we need to listen without name tagging a person when it comes to information Experiencers share.

This Universe is vast I have seen many Star maps and they are still working on mapping, what I thought was unique to say the least was they had these maps (the ones I saw) on an """"old"""" ooooooooooooolllllllllllldddddddddddddd Human computer I wonder why!

One day Alice, one day

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It also could be the Mini Magellanic Cloud galaxy, which is apart of three galaxies including the Large Magellanic Cloud and the Small Magellanic Cloud. These galaxies are apart of the local galaxies in the neighborhood of our own Milky Way galaxy. They are our nearest neighbors, being about 200,000 light years away. That is very close, in astronomical terms...... these 3 galaxies are very close to each other..about 30,000 light years away from each other. The Mini Magellanic Cloud galaxy is the 3rd.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Very interesting case, I had never heard of it either. So now we dont just have to worry bout the little green(grey) men....but also 10 frickin ft tall reptilians?
(note to self carry clean pair of undies in case I meet either of the above)

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
A Star and a Flag for you!

Fascinating case... obviously this man was terrified of these beings, but what was there intent? That is the real question.

Some of the strangest things could be the most peaceful, and some of the most peaceful looking things could be the most regressive. There really are no absolutes. Such a big place we live in. But it is distressing at times to know that many humans down here have a difficult enough time getting along with people of different skin color and belief system.

Perhaps they will return one day, and I am curious if others have seen these as well.

Be In Peace.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Also i see theres a shoe mark. Would a reptilian wear shoes?? wouldent the footprint be different??

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

I told my dad and I couldn't talk specifics i was almost in shock so the only thing that came out of my mouth was OMG OMG OMG OMG look look!!!!! and my dad looked but sayed he didn't see anything and I was like OMG OMG OMG8!!!!

Interesting, I recently had a dream where I witnessed large masses of UFO's. I was in a very public place outside that was filled with many people. When I started pointing up and yelling for people to look, no one saw or acknowledged what I saw. Unfortunately it did not really matter because these things opened up on us and we were all incinerated.

As for the OP, very cool story thank you for posting it. As others have said I have never heard this one before either. It is certainly more intriguing than the usual glowing light/orb in the sky deal.

The description of these aliens does indeed sound like they would fit the demon type stories from a religious perspective. Makes one wonder if the mythical creatures of the past originated with the eye witness accounts of alien visitations.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join