It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Launches Flu Shot Tracking! *Tracking Bracelet*

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
They will have to cut my arm off my cold dead body to get one of them on me.
What ever happened to personal liberty and freedom ?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I just asked the beings of light to help us;
so pray that they do....

they have advanced technology and social science

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I don't know what you guys are worried about, it says experiment right at the top of the article. It was just an experiment.

I know now is not the time for sarcasm, but I couldn't help myself.
I will never get another vaccine again in my life. I have felt this way for years, even before I had a clue. I feel we are in for some very tough times indeed. Who truly knows how it will go down.
May God have mercy on our souls.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by murfdog

Funny thing is that I don't think they would mind doing just that.
To you and about 10 million more of us.

But baby steps is it is done.

I say people force their hand. Line up for the damned bracelet.
If they can get the system in gear without bloodshed it will be all the quicker that people eventually say "I don't like this. Screw you."

Remember the Roman senators. I hear the story paraphrased here often enough.
White bracelets to identify the slaves.
Nope, because then they will realize their numbers and revolt.

Lets get this party going.
It is inevitable. But we need to keep some numbers until the time is right.

This is just a thought of course. I don't really feel this way. I personally would like to bitch-slap every member of Congress until my arm is broken and about to fall off my torso... And then use my feet.

Actually, what would be REALLY funny is to go to one of these soon-to-be vaccination points with a big sign for the TV cameras saying "I WANT MY BRACELET SO THE GOVERNMENT CAN TRACK ME"... Go get the bracelet and then go rob a bank.

And then... well, I won't go there, but it has much to do with my State's Capitol.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

This is a test run
ya ok that might be .but what would they be testing. they won't be
playing people. i wish i could side w/ you on that,but they are going to be using surprise. not giving it up.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I hear ya, sounds like a plan, but who the hell knows what's in these bracelets?

Er, who the HECK knows...I mean.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oh yeah, once you get the bracelet they'll leave it there as long as you let them. Why wouldn't they?

But they won't make an overall push for the thing until they see how this pans out.

If people don't oppose it, they'll push it in other areas.

Slowly, until eventually it is acceptable and everyone will get one.
They wouldn't DARE make this mandatory all at once. The "Fringe" element would be very strong in opposition to such a notion.

Like a frog in a pot. Slowly but surely and the frog doesn't know he is cooking. It is just how they operate.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

What will be really funny is when people realize that there is a tazer mechanism in the bracelet.
Try to take it off? Here is 50,000 volts.

That will wake some folks up.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
reply to post by JayinAR

I hear ya, sounds like a plan, but who the hell knows what's in these bracelets?

Er, who the HECK knows...I mean.

this guy doesnt exactly sound like a truth seeker to me......

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

What will be really funny is when people realize that there is a tazer mechanism in the bracelet.
Try to take it off? Here is 50,000 volts.

That will wake some folks up.

Of course there is! I'd expect no less of them. How about cyanide capsules? Or is that too Third Reich retro?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Thats for dam sure!
2nd line

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker

Thats for dam sure!
2nd line

truth is in the billions and the dollar is wortjh nothing;
i wouldnt be too proud of your current self imposed status

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Stop ! think ! reach down and find the set youre carrying around and remember youre a man, a man, not sheep, join together, breathe slow and evenly, hold it, slow gentle squeeze, and repeat as needed.
If were living in these days, then do what you have to do, I know you dont want to fight, but dont think long on it, stand up for yourself and loved ones. There's no crying.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Nah, you don't want to kill them. Just subject them to torture.

Afterall, what if everyone decided to take off the bracelet all at once? Everyone dies.

Just a 50k charge.

Like a f-ing dog with an underground fence.
In fact, they could even go so far as to use it precisely like that. "Did you just say a curse word? ZAPP!!!! We will now dock your pay 50 units. Shame on you, slave."

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
Stop ! think ! reach down and find the set youre carrying around and remember youre a man, a man, not sheep, join together, breathe slow and evenly, hold it, slow gentle squeeze, and repeat as needed.
If were living in these days, then do what you have to do, I know you dont want to fight, but dont think long on it, stand up for yourself and loved ones. There's no crying.

i agree happilyeverafter;
but that doesnt vindicate you.....

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Reach down and what??

Hey now! Do you know the most fierce creatures on earth are females? Female Bengal tigers...female salties...female lions...females. When women really start to become fearful for their children's safety you will know what scary is, and, no, there will be no crying.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Reach down and what??

Hey now! Do you know the most fierce creatures on earth are females? Female Bengal tigers...female salties...female lions...females. When women really start to become fearful for their children's safety you will know what scary is, and, no, there will be no crying.

HERE COMES THE PEANUT GALLERY

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

The most fierce creature on Earth is ME if they try to come to MY door with a goddamned bracelet for me to wear. I promise you that.

Unless of course the silent majority of us had some sort of organization and a plan.

I say we line up for them.
We request them.
Call their bluff.

They would be stunned.
They wouldn't know what to do.

But they would know one thing.
We are on to them.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Hey, the more people voicing opposition to such a wrongful thing the better.

We need EVERYONE to be pissed about this. I'm actually very surprised to see that this thread isn't HOPPING with contributors.

But I guess that is what RATS is for. For folks who feel as if they should talk about this in private. In an "intellectual" manner. Aside from the cretins that run rampant on these boards.

They don't realize they do more harm than good. We need organization in thought in these subjects.

But, that is our lot. We are a species of oneupsmanship, and you are displaying why.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Reach down and what??

I HEARD LEAPORDS ARE THE MOST FIERCEST ON THE PLANET;
BUT WHAT DO YOU KNOW?
YOU WORK FOR THE NAZI....

HERE IS ANOTHER ATS QUOTE

UNLESS YOUR IQ IS HIGHER THAN MINES; THEN I AM NOT INTRESTED IN WHAT YOU THINK

[edit on 16-9-2009 by DjSharperimage]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join