It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Launches Flu Shot Tracking! *Tracking Bracelet*

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
***X-file theme song playing in the background***

He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a [mark on his right hand] or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

LoL... coincidence? would be funny if they put people that refuse that thing under quarantine into their houses... wouldnt you not be able to buy or sell???
And the funny part is where I live is hospital bracelet are "usualy" put on your right hand...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Alright...I have quickly skimmed comments and here is my contribution for the moment...

First off...this bracelet program started last year...and it may be continued as we speak...but I would guess that the participants
are hush hush...

There is in place a tracking program for the flu vaccination...

A disease-tracking network run by Boston health authorities estimated that at least 23,000 people in the city became infected during an eight-week period, with children and young adults disproportionately bearing the burden of illness.
www.boston.com...

This program I would guess, will continue beyond it's trial inception...
but there is still a fair amount of time...

Why do I say that?
The CDC is collecting this information...but according to the sources this just started last year, at the earliest the year before last.

I think that the connection with the CDC reporting...and please...dont go off topic...here... will be the massive push for Government run
health care. They want your records....so they can track you!

So...connect the dots...
Vaccination.....Heathcare provider...your medical records in the
Goverment run system...forwarded to the local Fusion Center...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
available to local law enforcement...

Now is the time to stand up and say no to Government run
healthcare...mandatory vaccines...mandatory quarantines....

If we do not say NO now...as so many have mentioned here
we may lose our voice!

[edit on 16-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

Funny? No.

*shakes head*

It's too real, Roy, it's too real!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I dont believe female humans in mass that are angry will be our salvation, nor do I seek vindication, I'm prepared for the ugliness and will help any and all that seek to live free.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

I think you need to lay off the sauce.
I also have a quote for you: "Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

Why in the hell are you yelling? Your grammar is horrible and you accuse folks with good grammar of sub-par IQ?

You aren't making any sense, brother.
I've been there, though. Plenty of times. Maybe have a good sleep and rethink your position in the morning?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Have ANY of you stopped for a second to consider that the vaccine is just that, a vaccine??? There is a bad flu going around. Every year they scramble to create a vaccine so people WON'T get sick! This happens EVERY year. Some of these posts are down right hilarious! EVERYTHING is a conspiracy to some of you! "BREAKING NEWS" George Bush farted, "Oh NO!!! There has been a chemical weapon attack!!!" LOL.
Seem some of you people should go outside for some fresh air. It seems SO many posters just cut and paste, leave important info out intentionally to create a panic. Damn, lighten up people.
I've had the seasonal flu vaccine for the past 6 years or so. No flu, and no problems from the shot.

Just try to live your lives in the most POSITIVE and LOVING way that you can. Try to just enjoy the ride.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4thetruth
Have ANY of you stopped for a second to consider that the vaccine is just that, a vaccine??? There is a bad flu going around. Every year they scramble to create a vaccine so people WON'T get sick! This happens EVERY year. Some of these posts are down right hilarious! EVERYTHING is a conspiracy to some of you! "BREAKING NEWS" George Bush farted, "Oh NO!!! There has been a chemical weapon attack!!!" LOL.
Seem some of you people should go outside for some fresh air. It seems SO many posters just cut and paste, leave important info out intentionally to create a panic. Damn, lighten up people.
I've had the seasonal flu vaccine for the past 6 years or so. No flu, and no problems from the shot.

Just try to live your lives in the most POSITIVE and LOVING way that you can. Try to just enjoy the ride.

Even if it is just a flu vaccine, if I don't want it there should be no repercussions other than I get the flu. Carrots are good for me, too, but if someone tried to force me to eat one against my will I'd fight them.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4thetruth

I've actually had this flu.
It isn't as bad as Keith Olbermann tells you it is.

Felt more like a rough cold and only lasted about 2 days.
Difference is, they don't make yearly flu vaccinees mandatory.
And tag people getting it.

This is subversive. The writing on the wall is SCREAMING at me. And most everyone else.

I've seen people who were political retards waking up because of this and a few other things. Namely the 1.8 million man march on Washington.

EVERYONE is catching the drift. Are you?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Where can I get a counterfeit bracelet?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousMoose

Just let me see what they look like and I'll whip you one up for a nominal fee.

(Imagines someone walking through a vaccination checkpoint with their head held low, shuffling their feet and rejectidly holding their right arm up displaying their bracelet. All the while the GI just sorta' laughs and says "What a pathetic slave." And then... well... KABAM!!!)

[edit on 16-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

I've actually had this flu.
It isn't as bad as Keith Olbermann tells you it is.

Felt more like a rough cold and only lasted about 2 days.
Difference is, they don't make yearly flu vaccinees mandatory.
And tag people getting it.

This is subversive. The writing on the wall is SCREAMING at me. And most everyone else.

I've seen people who were political retards waking up because of this and a few other things. Namely the 1.8 million man march on Washington.

EVERYONE is catching the drift. Are you?

BROTHER IMAGINE A MACHINE THAT WANTS NOTHING BUT FREEDOM AND TRUTH;
AND THE MACHINE WILL STOP AT NOTHING BECAUSE IT IS RIGHT;
AND IT DUPLICATES AND REPLICATES NONSTOP BECAUSE IT IS GOOD

AND THEN IMAGINE THAT THIS GOOD FORCE HAS ET'S ON THEIR SIDE....

[edit on 16-9-2009 by DjSharperimage]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
ooo, can you all feel it? I do... It's getting close. Revolution baby! The government thinks they can just keep throwing things at us and we'll just sit here and take it, but I believe that eventually, the proverbial straw is going to break the camels back. And when that day comes, I will be on the front lines with my brothers and sisters fighting to regain the country our founding fathers died to provide for us.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I IMAGINE SUPER HUMAN ACCELERATED ARMOR SUIT VS NORMAL EVIL GOVERNMENT SOLDIER....

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

You're right about one thing. But can you please hit that button just to the left of your "A" button?

God is on our side.
Enki will be back soon.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Are these bracelets removable? What's to stop me from hiring a day-laboror to get the vaccine then give me the bracelet, or from buying one on e-bay? I didn't see any pictures of said bracelets in the links.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

no there won't be any crying. but you can't help some tears. i won't
shake w/ fear, but the anger may vibrate. i may not die tomorrow ,
but i will die. because nobody gets out of here alive.
i'm so pssed at these clowns. Obama. the Joker!! lol

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Why in the world would they be removable?
That makes no sense. If so, I would get the shot and then give the bracelet to a stray cat.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Either its nothing but a vacine or not.. NO ONE will get near me with a friggen needle and walk away the same ever after... I was traumatised literally when I was 4 years old they had to hold me down to draw blood sample and from that age till 8-9 years old when they just couldnt find enough staff to hold me down... Now its written in my medical file... "needle = he's near dead or not concious" if he's not dont get close... I swore to god to a doctor last year if he made 1 step closer to me with the needle I would stick it between his eyes... I rather cut myself open with a knife to give them blood I just cannot have those things around me at anytime... Now if they want to FORCE it again on me... its gonna be war man.... WAR!! i'll go down in history as some kind of crazy twist of Ledger's Joker and Jack Churchill...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm afraid this is going to get ugly fast . An inexplanable virus mutation that showed up a few months ago, and now we have the answer through vaccinations. I Don't Think So !!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join