It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Launches Flu Shot Tracking! *Tracking Bracelet*

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So they will give you a bracelet vaccine or not, according to this article,

This will be the last straw!!!!

I pray God has mercy on our Souls!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Well just when you thought they would give you a bracelet only when you get the vaccine. Heres a pdf from the CDC to scare you even more.

www2a.cdc.gov...

that court document only applies to those that states themselves as corporate entities;
and i my friend am not a corporation;
i only have a family name and not a coporate name;
my family name is not spelled in all corporate capitalized letters;
my name is spelled with the first letter capitalized and the rest lowercase;
so therefore i am not obligated to follow such rules.....
i do not have a corporation that has a name similar to mines and i do not have any documents that prove otherwise

these "LAWS" "RULES" and "REGULATIONS" only applies to members that are a part of this gang that you call a government;
i do not have a corporate name or a social security number;
so therefore your rules does not apply to me;
i am a sovereign individual, and i claim all the rights that are stated in the constitution of the united states of america

www.freemanontheland.com

[edit on 16-9-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

I wish this were true, look at your social security card, your name is in

all capital letters, there was a thread on here the other day that said our

S.S # is a national slave number.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
reply to post by DjSharperimage

I wish this were true, look at your social security card, your name is in

all capital letters, there was a thread on here the other day that said our

S.S # is a national slave number.

My name is not spelled in all capital letters
so therefore the name that is attached to a certain social security number is not mines

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Were not to far behind you guys when comes to tracking individuals who "require" a flu shot.'

Feds issue priority list for flu shots

Guess I might skip town for a while just in case

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Oil
Were not to far behind you guys when comes to tracking individuals who "require" a flu shot.'

Feds issue priority list for flu shots

Guess I might skip town for a while just in case

Its funny how the Government are targeting the weakest in society first;
pregnant women, children, elderly, people who come in contact with children....

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Bhaaaaaa. Mmmoooooo - prodded ("move along now. Next!")

link   
at least in america you have the right to bear arms....to defend yourself if someone tries to force you to take the shot.

imagine what it will be like if it happens in europe.....guess its time to go find 2k to buy a glock!

link   
Think how "they" think. 1 state? No I think not, what use 1 state when there's 49 more. IF there's a push for this, they'll insist all !
And there are no more STATES RIGHTS, look at your congress, look at your "leader cult". You already know the answers. Stay home, inside, so there's no work for you no money for you no shopping for you, NOTHING.................... unless you get the shot, right?
It's just sit and wait at your rabbit hole, you'll stick your head out sooner or later. Then..........youre shot either way, it's all in the spin, watch the MSM for your clues, they always show their hand, they have to, there's a few leading the many, using the mass media of the mass mind.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

ok you guys and mods bare w/ me but you all need to back pedal to page six and check out the video i finally got up. i'm have'n a day.

got this domestic thing going on. at the same time it feels like all this
w/ the vac. is about to blow all over us.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

...and then they started shouting "Sieg Heil"

because they were scared crapless not to.

People will give up and go with the flow.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Well just when you thought they would give you a bracelet only when you get the vaccine. Heres a pdf from the CDC to scare you even more.

www2a.cdc.gov...

So why would someone want to break quarantine unless it is a situation where it goes on indefinately? And when they say not to leave your house, does that mean your property or house? I mean I live way out in the country and have to go outside to feed livestock and caretake gardens, but I would opt to self impose quarantine anyway if it got really bad.

This is so poorly considered.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Dr. Oz is usuaully for healthy alternatives, this is bull cr$ap, he has

sold out!!.......so many Sheep will follow....sad imo.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

So it is possible that the push for digital TV was part of this scenario? Could they use the technology we all know they have to view us from home, take our temps, scan retinal tissue and basically force people to submit to tests and once an entire neighborhood is confirmed, they can take steps to do what ever necessary to confine? That would be awful for those not infected in the area.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

ya if people know me for anything it's for going against the
grain and a non conformist. but this calls for far more than that. i absolutly
refuse to sit and wait for them to roll over me.
don't get me wrong, right now i probly have fear written all over me.
but we all new this day was coming.

I pray God has mercy on our Souls!!!!
you won't even have to pray if you refuse.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

So it is possible that the push for digital TV was part of this scenario? Could they use the technology we all know they have to view us from home, take our temps, scan retinal tissue and basically force people to submit to tests and once an entire neighborhood is confirmed, they can take steps to do what ever necessary to confine? That would be awful for those not infected in the area.

all i know is that digital TV can send messages back to base;
i dont know about retinal scans and all that....

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
FEAR is only the mind killer;
just know what the situation is and take action; the way you feel, to your hearts pure consciousness

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The scariest thing someone can say to you is “hi I’m from the government and I’m here to help.”
Ronald Ragan

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

reply to post by antar

everything is apart of it moon. think dominoes. red and black dominoes. don't accept this crap world they want to bring us into.

does anybody think that with them pushing this like they are there going to allow people who refuse the shot. to just hang around so everyone can see how full of crap they are? no way it just is not going to be like that.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This is a test run.
People in Massachusetts need to stand in unison and oppose this.

If they don't, they'll continue to use these tactics until the entire population is tagged.

From the Government's POV monitoring of the population is CRITICAL to their "idea" of a perfect society.
Johnny down the block goes to buy a bag of weed from Ricky and the cops are there to bust him when he leaves the house (of course this is just an example of what they can do with this). But from my perspective, I'm sick of it.

Maybe if I didn't KNOW that the Government was the biggest Mafioso bunch of evil scum bastards on planet Earth I would consider hearing what they had to say about it. But, lets face it, they are evil scum.

Furthermore, the fact that they have tried to sneak this in the back door reaks of cowardice.

Come tell me your plans, Obama!
F#ing Coward.

The people of this nation need to be made to sit and read 1984 and watch THX1138... under gunpoint (it would be no different than what the Gov is doing now)... and when the gravity of those plots sank into their minds (maybe take a quiz)... someone needs to shout in their damned ears with a bullhorn "THIS IS WHERE WE ARE HEADING IF YOU DON'T WAKE THE F# UP!!!!!!)

[edit on 16-9-2009 by JayinAR]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join