It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The islamic flag flying over downing street'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

The truth should never fear scrutiny

Worthy of Goebbels that one.

I'll let you in on an open secret.

When it comes to the holocaust, the only figures that are ever questioned are to do with jewish people.

Its never the homosexuals, never the freemasons,never the disabled and infirm, never the romanies, never the polish gentry, never the Russian prisoners of war, never the slavs, never the members of the resistance movements, never the ethnic poles.

Just thought I'd point that out. After all, "The truth should never fear scrutiny", right?

So when I scrutinse that particular fact, I draw a particular conclusion.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by Cythraul

The truth should never fear scrutiny

Worthy of Goebbels that one.

Honestly? Seriously Nef - I held you in higher regard than this. You're not seriously saying there's anything wrong with claiming that the truth should never fear scrutiny are you? After all, it's essentially just another way of wording the ATS mantra of "deny ignorance". Ignorance can only be denied by seeking the truth, and the truth can only possibly be found when all historical facts are scrutinised. I'd have thought you'd be on board with me on that one.

Originally posted by neformore
When it comes to the holocaust, the only figures that are ever questioned are to do with jewish people.

You know this for fact? Or is it more a case of the media only being interested in the 'racist' element of holocaust 'denial'? Furthermore, the Jews were the most prominent victims of the holocaust and have certainly made the most out of the disaster since - more so than any of the other persecuted groups. Thus it follows that the most persecuted group, who have been most outspoken about it, should be at the centre of the search for new discoveries.

[edit on 19/9/2009 by Cythraul]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
A bit of self promotion of my latest podcast which has some relevence to this topic of this thread.

English Nationalist - A Racist? Think Again!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
reply to post by Freedom ERP

Neither are the Islamic Population...Just this guy and his 10 followers..

The Trojan Horse is in the city gates and the people are fast asleep! 10 followers are all they need to open the gates.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Are the BNP a bunch of nasty fascists?

Yep.

But even the Devil can whisper the truth. It is the extropolation from that truth you need to question from them.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I hate to have to say this, but it's because of people like him, that some Muslims (at least in the UK), are getting more and more segregated.

He must be really delusional to think that we're going to raise an Islamic flag or implement Sharia law just to make the 3% of the Muslim population of Britain happy. I would imagine a large amount of that 3% wouldn't support this, so it's probably an even lower number.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by krax]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hi,

assuming the UK is run for the benefit of a small minority, what is the practical purpose of mass immigration ? It can be stopped instantly at any time by the politicians but they encourage it. Why ?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Anjem Choudary's utterances just seem so stupid, he must be trying to create trouble. He must be trying make Muslims as unpopular as possible and ruin their lives. You have got to be really stupid not to see how some non-Muslims are going to react to this.

Lets hope that the majority of non-Muslims use their common sense and will see that most Muslims are decent people who think Anjem Choudary is a fool and a trouble maker.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join