It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: English Nationalist - A Racist? Think Again!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
PODcast:

English Nationalist - A Racist? Think Again!

Just because I am an English Nationalist does NOT make me a racist

length: 09:23
file: atscpod_3299.mp3
size: 3301k
feed: atsc

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I see myself as English more than British, Not sure what that has to do with anything or why you would get called racist just for being English?

And the BNP are racist.

As for the rest.... Meh.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

I listened to a bit of it, then I became bored.

I am English.

I do not believe that people who state that they are English are automatically "racist", that is a pretty dumb argument to propose.

What I DO state, openly and unequivocally, is that all members of the BNP and EDL are inherently xenophobic.

Stop marching in the streets stirring up racial hatred and tensions, stop carrying signs saying "no more mosques" and equating "Muslim" with "terrorist" and I might show these groups less animosity.

As it is, whether you personally follow the racist doctrines clearly espoused by these abhorrent people or not, if you associate with them you will be automatically tarred with the same brush. If you don't accept their clear racism and xenophobia, why align yourself with them at all?

I don't need to join a group espousing hatred, while denying that I myself support that theology, simply to assert my national pride!
To suggest that a person is a part of such a group because of one or two aspects they believe in, while claiming that they refute all the other "negative" aspects, is not convincing at all. If they're not in denial, they're blatantly lying.

If you align yourself with a group of people who are openly causing racial animosity and encouraging violence in the streets, you have absolutely no right to cry foul when people point at you and assign the racism label.

If you don't want to be viewed as a racist and xenophobe, don't support groups to whom such ideals are clearly paramount. It's that simple.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
If you don't accept their clear racism and xenophobia, why align yourself with them at all?

Because they're the only groups addressing the issues you're concerned about. It's not racist to be concerned about immigration, it wouldn't even be racist to be Islamophobic (as Islam is a religion, not a race). If I, as a non-racist, think this country is overpopulated, that I want to ensure a particular religion doesn't become too influential in society and want my country's heritage to remain sovereign (none of which is racist) - and these issues, regardless of whether you agree or not, are of utmost importance to me, then what do I do?

Vote for a group who tackle these issues but also have some elements I disagree with? Or not vote for anyone, thus throwing the baby out with the bath-water?

Tell me. I'm struggling here. This is the fault of the mainstream political parties in Britain who have ignored the concerns of a large section of society.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

I too believe that a lot has to change, but that doesn't ever force me into aligning myself with an extremist group with racist ideology.

You don't HAVE TO join groups to believe something. I don't belong to any clubs or gangs based on a single issue. Why is it considered logical to accept some insane ideals just to be a part of a collective over one or two issues? How does that make any sense?

Lets just face the facts here, these people use such an excuse because they know their opinion is offensive, unintelligent, and opposed throughout society.
They cannot accept being in such a hated group of people, and so they make excuses for their actions, proclaiming that they are a more "moderate" follower of the gang.

If a person didn't believe or accept the vile ideologies of such groups, they wouldn't align themselves with that group.

The only thing worse than a violent racist, is the violent racist who denies they are racist. That is just pathetic and weak.

But that's just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

You haven't answered my question. Do I ignore these 'extremist' groups because I don't 100% agree with them? What if, say, having something done about immigration is more important to me than preventing the BNP's bad policies from seeing light?

These are the fundamental, unchanging reasons why normal, non-racist Brits are being forced to turn to parties like the BNP and no amount of incorrect accusations of 'racism' or 'uneducated' is going to change that. The ONLY thing that IS going to change that is the major parties dealing with issues like immigration, political correctness and extremist Islam. FACT.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I do not believe that people who state that they are English are automatically "racist", that is a pretty dumb argument to propose.

How can you say this is a pretty dumb argument. Have you lived my life?

I have been called a rasist for stating my nationality as English so this has happened but strangly when someone in the group stated Scottish, nothing was said.

Stop marching in the streets stirring up racial hatred and tensions, stop carrying signs saying "no more mosques" and equating "Muslim" with "terrorist" and I might show these groups less animosity.

You must have listened even for a few minutes to a difference podcast. No where did I mention "Muslin" or "terrorist" nor do I march in the streets. You are the problem because you have made the link between being proud to say you are English and stirring up racila hatred.

Listen to the whole podcast rather than assume what the rest of the podcast is about.

As it is, whether you personally follow the racist doctrines clearly espoused by these abhorrent people or not, if you associate with them you will be automatically tarred with the same brush. If you don't accept their clear racism and xenophobia, why align yourself with them at all?

This is clearly your view that this is a racist doctrince. So the thousands of people who voted for the BNP as MEPs are abhorrent people? Can I ask your political view point? Who would you vote for as the next general election?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hmmm... I work for a Brit firm, surrounded by Brits, so I feel the need to chime in.

Being nationalist doesn't equate racism. I've noticed the same people who decry any sort of Western nationalism, be fully supportive on non-Western (ie: non-white) nationalism as some kind of counter to "imperialism", "colonialism" and whatever other "ism" is the de jour of the moment in the Che T-shirt crowd.

As for the BNP, UKIP, etc being xenophobic... So what? Xenophobia is a NATURAL trait and it's what kept our ancestors alive long enough to crawl out of the caves.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I too believe that a lot has to change, but that doesn't ever force me into aligning myself with an extremist group with racist ideology.

You don't HAVE TO join groups to believe something. I don't belong to any clubs or gangs based on a single issue. Why is it considered logical to accept some insane ideals just to be a part of a collective over one or two issues? How does that make any sense?

So how can I expect our leaders to take account of my concerns is I remain a single person. The only that change can be effected is by group action so by our view point, my views are not important because they seems offensive to you. Governments listen the the group that shouts loudest. And please listen to the whole of my podcast. I talk about people have a collection of issues taken from different spectums of politics.

And there are many examples of single issue that have changed our society. So you would not support "Sarah's law" as this is a single issue?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
And the BNP are racist. I see. Wishing to preserve a land for the children and children's children of them that made it is ... racist?

Get over yourself mate. WWII ended 60 years ago. You can forget all the Soviet propaganda about the New Soviet Man, Internationalism, anti-racism and that silly Lysenkoism too.

Originally posted by blupblup
I see myself as English more than British, Not sure what that has to do with anything or why you would get called racist just for being English?

And the BNP are racist.

As for the rest.... Meh.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Why ought anyone, especially a nation (i.e., those born to a common ancestry, culture, history and outlook), be required to host aliens or risk the wrath of the antiracists?

This is foolishness only possible because you and your fellow travellers bear little to no cost for giving away other people's money, land and civilization.

Oh by the way, Give me £1,000 or else I'll call you a bloody racist.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
My father was Welsh and my mother was Hungarian - so I guess you could call me Wel Hung...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
By the way. If you would like to have grandchildren that look like you - you are a racist.

BUT when you think about it - maybe being racist is not such a bad thing. Maybe the true enemy of the different races of mankind are the people that promote the destruction of the unique qualities of each race, easily accomplished through inter breeding.

Maybe the true enemy of people of color and people who are white is not the Hitler types that wish to preserve the racial identity, but the extreme progressive left who wish to erase racial identity?

Well, actually, the people who usually say these things are saying it for your children, not their own. The directives for blending and melding are for the mainstream public school kids - not the private school kids, like theirs

Think about it, the government and the left wing will bend over backwards to preserve the racial identity of an animal, it's called the endangered species act. But the same people call humans racist if they wish to preserve their own race? Does that make sense?

[edit on 22-9-2009 by WarrenStetson]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WarrenStetson

Very well put Warren. My thoughts exactly. Racial continuity is not akin to racial supremacy or hate. Actually, some 'far right' people want to preserve non-white races just as strongly as they want to preserve their own. It's not because one race is better than the other but because racial evolution is so ancient, interesting, cultural - that it would be a tragedy to forever lose that.

But anyway, the truth is that forced race-mixing is a new world order program.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I agree with you podcast

The moment anyone talks about immigration, islam, anti war they are showered with insults as they are not toeing the party line.

In the UK we cannot have an open debate on immigration becuase one side is not allowed to speak as they are automatically racist.

As for the BNP UKIP when did decomracy all of a sudden end with only people saying the good things or what you think is decent and right?

Decmoracy is about people being able to express there views and if you or I want to, to be able to vote them into power.

Democracy is about the elected party being voted in by the people, so if they BNP and UKIP are gaining ground its because the people want them in.

If you take away these parties because "you" don't agree with them then we might as well abandon our entire political system for a dictatorship.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

BNP offer quick fixes to complicated and profound social problems. They point the finger at minorities, who are among the poorest and most downtrodden in our society, and blame them for everything that's wrong.

Changing our society for the better is every individual's responsibility, not government's. Politicians who tell you they can do it by kicking people out of the country are lying to you.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
ok - i will bite - can you please cite examples of this allegedly " wide spread " attitude that you claim is prevelent on ATS that makes the assumption :

` a proclaimation of " i am english " brings the rebuke " you must be a racist then " `

because i stronly suspect that your entire premise is a strawman -

further what ` non racist ` policies does the BNP , EDL , UKIP etx have - that NO other party advocates ?????

if as you claim you are pro democracy - why are you not petitioning an established partiy with NO racist core to adopt the non racist policies that you claim to admire in the BNP ?

and lastly - as you brought up UKIP - there is a clue in the name that reavealks them to be fundamentally dishonest or too stupid to run a tap , never mind the country

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

And what are the other parties doing and saying to address these issues? At least the BNP seem to be addressing issues that inpacted enought people to elect 2 BNP MEPs.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Just see the post above yours and the various threads on EDL and of course this thread as well.

And I do talk with local leaders from the other political parties about the issues that the BNP and UKIP promote, and neither my local Labour, Tory and LibDem parties wanted to address some of the immigration issues and do not see immigration as a problem.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Just like to start with saying that i am welsh (white).my wife is from singapore(indian) and my kids are a combination of us both obviously.Now where do i start,I state myself as WELSH,or british if you like,and so do my kids as they were born in wales.Now if your gonna call me racist i will laugh my cock off.
But fact is that most normal British people(normal meaning ordinary)dont want anyone from any other country to reside in Britain.
I personaly dont care where you are from whether it be france germany pakistan poland iran afghanistan or any other stan for that matter.
THE reason being that jobs ,heathcare ect are just the start of the issue.
Along with the Islamic or Muslim people that reside within our country who think its ok to protest and shout death to the uk and america,even though they are welcomed to our country by US.
Then we have the problem that even muslims that have been educated to degree level(so are not stupid)planning to blow up airlines between britain and america.
NOW because i think that these people should be sent back to the country of origin,does that make me racist HMMMM
the LAW of BRITAIN still states that treason is still a hangable offence,do i make myself clear.

Now to answer the thread ,the BNP are racist,in fact some of them actualy admire hitler,so that is not the way.
I actually think that other political parties do ignore this issue ,and frustrate the normal (ordinary )folk that originate from Britain,because its not politicaly correct to think this way,as we are TOLD not to.

You should be proud of where you are born,that is you heritage,and yes you do have the RIGHT.
IF EVERYONE STAYED IN THERE OWN COUNTRY THIS WOULD NOT BE AN ISSUE WOULD IT.
yeah you can say i am a FINE ONE TO TALK

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join