'The islamic flag flying over downing street'

page: 2
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
reply to post by Freedom ERP
 


Neither are the Islamic Population...Just this guy and his 10 followers..

The BNP do not want to impose eh?? nationalism..neo-nazis...xenophobia..sounds familiar..ask the BNP..


LOL you think this guy and his 10 followers are in it alone?

Nothing wrong with Nationalism, the UK needs it! We need a new National party if you ask me.

People these days (and i see it on here alot) are programmed to believe that Nationalism is Racist. It's not!

Tsom87




posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87
 


..and i see a lot of people being programmed to believe socialism is wrong..

i also see a lot of people being programmed to believe immigrants come to their country to impose their laws and beliefs..

..they just want to work mate..



posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
To believe this man represents the views of most Muslims in this country is an insult to your own intelligence. keep lapping it up..



posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
To believe this man represents the views of most Muslims in this country is an insult to your own intelligence. keep lapping it up..


And to believe that some hard line muslims WON'T lap it up is an insult to other people.

second line



posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
reply to post by TSOM87
 


..and i see a lot of people being programmed to believe socialism is wrong..

i also see a lot of people being programmed to believe immigrants come to their country to impose their laws and beliefs..

..they just want to work mate..


Yeah i don't disagree with that, not a socialist. Like i said, nothing wrong with standing up for your own country and being proud of it.

Immigration is out of control in the UK, big time. Muslims are wanting to adopt Sharia in the UK...they demand it. Soon enuff theres going to come a time when they are going to fight for it. Aint to far off!

They are people who come to the country want want work. Nothng wrong with that, never said there was. What about the people who get in and live off tax payers money? What about the illeagl immigrants being kept here with tax payers money?

The Goverment in the last 15 years has messed it up relly bad. We need a change. Nothing wrong with people coming here and wanting to start a new life and adopt to the country. Those who come here and wish the law and rules to change for them...aint on!

Tsom87



posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
if we look at both sides we have a mirror, we have working class uneducated Muslims fighting with working class uneducated white men. Neither representative of their communities at large.

It seems the only way the situation can be resolved is through educating these people.

Anyway, im not going to comment on any more of these issues. it's doing my head in....gonna look at some NWO alien shiz instead.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by woodwardjnr]


CX

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II
 


Not if I have breath left and if that means an armed struggle, I may have to take up arms. If that day comes even remotely close, I am sure many thousands of English will decide this is a step too far.



Starred.


Could not agree more.

If i wanted to live in an Islamic country with Sharia law, i'd move to one.

CX.


[edit on 12/9/09 by CX]



posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr
 


I appreciate your comments and thankyou for getting involved.

Peace



posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This Anjem Choudrey is despicable, and yet I don't remember hearing any Muslims denounce him and his views. In fact, I've met more Muslims in person who espouse the same views of Islam dominating Britain as this man.

So moderate Muslims - please stand up, WITH groups like the EDL AGAINST this man and his gang of hideous extremists, otherwise you'll only be seen as equally guilty and your religion will be misinterpreted.



posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
pubphilosopher.blogs.com...

Mentions the UAF running away from muslims when the muslims started attacking white people (both UAF and EDL)

Guess this is getting more and more complicated by the minute.


The majority of the people who were attacked were random passers by. The “fash” as you call them had long gone by then. If you were a White male passing by the crowd you were going to get a kicking. There was even a foreign White guy who made the mistake of taking pictures of what was going on and he was attacked in front of his young baby who was left unprotected in its pram. Granted the majority of the attacks were not as brutal as the pictures on the Daily Mail Website but i still don’t think it should have happened. Ironically the UAF scarpered when they saw what was beginning to happen with the ethnic minority youths attacking innocent White passers by.....



posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


good find mate heres the letter he's refering to from the uaf supporter in the birmingham post its worth weight in gold


www.birminghampost.net... e-comments-bottom



posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
TSOM says: "They are people who come to the country want want work. Nothng wrong with that, never said there was. What about the people who get in and live off tax payers money? What about the illeagl immigrants being kept here with tax payers money? "

There is plenty wrong with it as you are seeing, didn't you?

Don't buy this "they want to work" bit. It's a lie. It is by design that these strange people are brought into your country.
Your Nationalism/sense of tribal identity is diluted.
Your own culture is under seige and being replaced day by day as they outbreed you.

"Racist" Does someone want to define this?
And explain why it is so bad that it is hurled as an insult.
And explain why it is mostly white people who are said to be "racist".
And also explain why white people throw it at each other.
When you call another person a "racist" what do you mean by that?
What are you saying about that person?



posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I agree- there's bound to be trouble. It's just like gangs...when one gang moves into the territory of another gang, they are bound to clash at some point.



posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Instead of diplaying the Islamic symbol above downing street, would it not be easier for the mosques to display English flags above them?

Would it be terribly wrong to politely ask all the people who run the mosques to fly the english flag as a way of proving that they are proud of this country?

After all they wish to integrate don't they?

That way it would keep everyone happy.....


The BNP would back off, the EDL could relax, the muslims could breathe a sigh of relief that they aren't being unfairly targetted and the UAF could pull their fingers out their arses and rejoice in the unity of mankind in this country...

What say you?



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Next_Heap_With
 


And what is so wrong with nationalism? It seems is is good enought for the SNP and Plaid Cymru but not good enough for the English.

If I want to vote and support a party that is interested in promoting the interest of the indigenous English people that is seen as wrong but if I lived in Scotland or Wales and voted for The SNP and Plaid Cymru who promote the interests of Scotland and Wales first, that is OK.

Time to wake you and decide. Good enough for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland for that matter, but not good enough for England!



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
TSOM says: "They are people who come to the country want want work. Nothng wrong with that, never said there was. What about the people who get in and live off tax payers money? What about the illeagl immigrants being kept here with tax payers money? "

There is plenty wrong with it as you are seeing, didn't you?

Don't buy this "they want to work" bit. It's a lie. It is by design that these strange people are brought into your country.
Your Nationalism/sense of tribal identity is diluted.
Your own culture is under seige and being replaced day by day as they outbreed you.

"Racist" Does someone want to define this?
And explain why it is so bad that it is hurled as an insult.
And explain why it is mostly white people who are said to be "racist".
And also explain why white people throw it at each other.
When you call another person a "racist" what do you mean by that?
What are you saying about that person?


There are people who want to come to the UK and live and work. I don't believe for 1 second that EVERYONE who comes to the UK just wants to take over and live off other people's money.

Tsom87



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


Can you imagine this Government imposing this on the mosques in the UK?

I can guess what the leftie gooders would have to say and how quickly this Government wold cave in if this was suggested



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
reply to post by Next_Heap_With
 


And what is so wrong with nationalism? It seems is is good enought for the SNP and Plaid Cymru but not good enough for the English.

If I want to vote and support a party that is interested in promoting the interest of the indigenous English people that is seen as wrong but if I lived in Scotland or Wales and voted for The SNP and Plaid Cymru who promote the interests of Scotland and Wales first, that is OK.

Time to wake you and decide. Good enough for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland for that matter, but not good enough for England!


Agree with you there m8! Theres allways an uproar..when an English flag is waved! As a Scot...i believe we are stronger together! Look what we achived together since the Scotland England Wales and Northen Ireland joined. When we stood together we had an Empire bigger than the Romans and the sun never set on it!

Tsom87



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


Can you imagine this Government imposing this on the mosques in the UK?

I can guess what the leftie gooders would have to say and how quickly this Government wold cave in if this was suggested




No buildings in the UK are compelled to display the English flag. The Union Flag is displayed freely on private and government properties.


What Orwellian idiot thinks they can impose a demand on one section of the community to tag themselves purely to appease (and it would be unsuccessful) the tiny minded EDL thugs?

Shame they don't have a readily identifiable symobl like the star of david, perhaps you could ask "them" to wear armbands and paint it on their properties? Hmm.. wonder who had a similar idea.

Oh, thats right, another fascist!

You people have no idea what being British is about. I and millions of others are thoroughly ashamed of you.





new topics
 
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join