It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Hate to point it out, but 36 hrs has long since passed.
In the words of that great Monty Python movie, "Not dead yet!"
The moral of this story? 99.999% of all date setters are WRONG. 100% of them are ego-maniacs seeking almost anything to feel important.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by xynephadyn

I've been predicting St. Louis as a major strike location for a long time. I am so glad, but not to read what You wrote. I think there is a strong possibility to St. Louis being struck by a ship in the Mississippi.

I started the long thread about the Arctic Sea having a special Cargo.........any ways it is on page 46+, and I continually throughout insisted on a ship carrying a nuke from the arctic sea to strike St. Louis.

Is there any way to track vessels coming from Europe that would be entering the MS River?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
OP should be banned few weeks for making such a useless thread. Of course nothing will be done.

Really? I found a video on youtube and posted on ATS for dissemination. By that logic half the posters here should be banned for weeks and weeks.

I must say, there is a rumor at the tickerforum that says that something is going down after the G20. Just sayin'.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

OP should be banned few weeks for making such a useless thread. Of course nothing will be done.

Wait i got an idea. Why dont you make a new category called "predictions" with new rules? For example, no flags allowed in this category, so less "fake, stupid, dumb" threads-prediction. What do you say ATS team?

[edit on 14-9-2009 by _damon]

I agree with Plucky on this. This means that noone would post anything because they would be worried about getting banned because someone thought their information was useless. We got over 20 pages on this thread, and some of it was actually useful and educational, some was comic relief (glancing at plucky). Or are you just accusing Plucky of posting sensationalism as flag bait?

I think the T&C about HOAXES is pretty good as it stands. In this case, the video *might* be a hoax, but Plucky didn't create the video, nor did she say she agreed with it. She was just passing on info she found. *shrug*

[edit on 9-14-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You give off the appearance that you were wishing for this horrible atrocity to happen. Was that your underlying meaning regard an ATS member who saw a video, thought the video may have had some credibility as the presenter in the video claims to be a member of the National Guard, video presenter gave appearance that he had "inside" information, wanted to alert fellow ATS members of a "possibility" of this event.

If you bumped into Bin Laden in a bar and knew it was him and he said he and his minions were going to attack with nukes on X date would you not want to warn those you care about?

I say star to Plucky for caring.
Pluck never said it was definatly going to happen. The video presenter never said that it was definatly going to happen. Merely a possibility that it "could" happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaxium

I say star to Plucky for caring.
Pluck never said it was definatly going to happen. The video presenter never said that it was definatly going to happen. Merely a possibility that it "could" happen.

Ahem...

"I believe the title of the thread was '36 HOURS TILL NUCLEAR STRIKE'."
- CONDI RICE

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatthehell?

Whatever, im not here to change the rules on ats, it will never change or at least not for a greater good.

And no i wouldn't wish a nuclear event to happen, of course not. There are others way to reduce population, less dangerous than nuke. Id rather pandemics or civil wars. Starvation is good too.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Well I have nothing nice to say about you either, so I won't say it, especially since I barely know what you look like, Corey Feldman.

Do you have anything to add other than insulting me? Know any contacts inside the military?

I think October is the time for all of this to go down, but that's just me. It is a lot easier to get people into camps when they are cold and freezing.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
holy christ will you people give up? Let it go...of course October is a good month for a false-flag/nuclear apocalypse. After that so will November and December. A lot of people don't know how to function without fear mongering or buying into fabrications about our demise. Sad part is I'm beginning to realize that most people who post this garbage could care less about saving lives, and care completely about being the one who predicted it. If you don't have legitimate claims or data to back up your horse-s--t, then please stop trying to gain attention by creating or piggy-backing some doomsday crap stories.

IF there is something that is going to happen, chances are it's not what you predict and you are actually distracting people from more legitimate and factually-based claims.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

October...am hearing that alot these days, from timewave to Webbot to people just feeling something is about to happen.

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
reply to post by Electro38

I take that as a compliment.
I've been wishing for any blow to America since a certain state banned spanking. A certain school banned kids from playing tag. Another school banned kids from hugging each other. A woman sued her parents because she slipped on their driveway when she came to visit them...

And now here we are, watching the demise of a powerful empire with our very own eyes.

I'm sorry for using such strong words. You say that you are concerned for the welfare of people, kids who can't hug each other, kids who can't play tag, etc. But you would like to see them get nuked?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join