36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
28. Gay male. I'm here because he's hot.

Anyhoo, he is legit military. Someone posted a profile page of his on a personal training site. It's on the other thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hmmm so its clearly been 36 hours.
Nothing, anybody, no mushroom clouds.
Thankfully false.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So he has a profile and he is automatically military? I can put that I am an author on every profile...sure don't make it true

And while I am at it what exactly is the 'standard military type' which someone mentioned. As someone who has spent 8 years in I have met the dumbest, smartest, ugliest, prettiest (and any other adjective you can imagine) in the military. I will tell you now there is no standard type.

-Kyo

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It's on a fitness website. Apparently he works for it and it mentions that he also does personal training for the military. It's got his name and picture along with other trainers.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

Originally posted by VirginiaGreen
reply to post by Electro38

No its not...and its sad people would even be nice to her if she did look like that. You know, for all the sh-t people talk about not buying into the bulls--t in this society, many of you fold like little b--ches when you see a woman online, on some forum, who might actually be attractive (still dont think she is)

NUT UP, stop being idiots.

I was just joking around. But I came to the certain conclusion a while ago that regardless of what people say, how you look is 95-99% of all that matters.

Notice how really very attractive people can get away with a lot more then people who are considered less attractive? People who are considered very attractive often have more friends even if they aren't particularly nice people.

People will even respond according to what they think you might look like, via the internet.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Electro38]

aww man really

thanks for telling me

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I call BS. Its been 3 days and no Nuke. This guy lost all credibility with me when he started talking about the so called nano-thermite.

I guess he would tell us that we are lucky that the 25% chance that nothing would happen came through.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
these threads do nothing more then hurt ats

and there are always sooo many of them

ats should be a bit more proactive and at least remove these hoax threads from the main page once they have been proven to not be true

personally between the msm and even people here on ats, the fear mongering just seems to get worse daily

i think people should start getting punished for this kind of crap

these things have very serious effects

i mean look at the fear mongering regarding the swine flu, this is costing us billions, if not trillions worldwide

someone is making a stupid amount of money off striking this fear into people

maybe if we started having some kind of consequence for these fear mongers there would be less of them

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yawn...looks both ways... Yep, still here...
Second line
Third line
Just another fearmonger

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This should be Hoaxed already.

Or is THAT off topic Too?...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
This should be Hoaxed already.

Or is THAT off topic Too?...

From wiki

A hoax is a deliberate attempt to deceive or trick an audience into believing, or accepting, that something is real, when the hoaxster knows it is not; or that something is true, when it is false.

Okay, prove your case. Or were you unsure of the definition of "hoax"?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Really Plucky ?... Stop It
You are telling me in your heart of hearts that you truly thought we were getting nuked in 36 hours? Great thread , lot's of responses and you've been very attentive , but C'mon. Be Real... Since one of the mods is not partial to my brand of humor , I'll leave it at that. I'm not trying to get hit with the Ban Hammer.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

I agree. If there was serious Intel saying there would be a nuclear strike, then yes, I would hope that the info was pushed out. But at the same time, there would be mass panic and a complete collapse of our society. I know how everybody feels that the public needs to know everything that our military is doing and what it does. But speaking from experience, the public does not need to know everything. When info is leaked out, soldier's lives are then put in danger because of this.

An example would be:
So a foreign nation/terrorist group wants to plan an attack (Nuclear???) on this nation. Well this dip$#*t is putting out all this information about his unit and possibly other units that will be training these specific days and providing great detail on how this training will be carried out in detail. Now all these soldier's are gathered for "training" and a massive target for some nutjob to comlete his mission by dropping a bomb on us.

All I know is the base I'm stationed at is one of the first ones to find out anything having to do with a Nuclear Attack. We are still carrying on with our day to day operations. I hope people don't believe everything this poor sap is preaching about.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There are alot of fitness trainers for the military who are civillian...plus he could be lying...it has been known to happen here

and if he is a Physical trainer than he is a 3M0...if he is a 3M0 well guess what...I am too....so it will be very easy to look him up in the global locator and find if he is real or not

I forgot if he mentioned his name

-Kyo

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

And whose fault is that? The masses are stupid. And tt takes two to tango...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
No boom today. Maybe boom tomorrow or in the future, but not today or in the US. Boom maybe in the middle east, well alot of booms there, but not here.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I would hope that this was a deliberate hoax, ... because if you sincerely put any stock into this, .... than you got problems kid.

These days common sense seems more like a super power than a trait.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
My post was removed yet post's like the one above me are allowed to thrive, ... I suppose the truth hurts a little too much.

You guys do realize that her avatar is not a real picture of herself right ?? Its unfortunate that a girl has to go to a conspiracy forum in order to get attention from men that must no less be lacking in real life. And even more unfortunate that everyone feeds into it.

staying on topic, ... its been 36 hours, ... why hasn't this been marked as a Hoax yet.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

yeah, we know. It's a simple joke. no need to get your panties in a twist over it.

it's not classified as hoax because a hoax implies intent.

it appears to some that this person (the gentleman who posted it to youtube) actually believed what he was saying, so much as to break opsec to give warning of what he believed to be legitimate fears.

If it is really that much of a problem for you, feel free to click the little X on your top 50 submissions and restrain yourself from checking back on the thread

edit to add: it is classified in SKUNKWORKS, which pretty much says it all. I mean it is home to such threads as "Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd," "Elvis Presley is not dead," and lest we forget, "The Reptilian Connection"

[edit on 15-9-2009 by digger2381]

new topics
top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join