It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

A quick snack, yes, dinner, no, for the meal after that just as well be an MRE; for, this month and next and next seem like prime target zones for some pre-2012 thinning of the population. This is my plucky-warning to everyone, move to Denver now, it is the safest place to be.

plucky

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Nuclear explosion at the end of this video!

"be prepared"
"they will act soon"
"good bye youtube"

found it in this thread..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-9-2009 by conar]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hey hey,

Thanks Plucky.

Another fear fest comes to an end.

But never mind... Onward, to the next one.

"OMG guyzzzz. This friend of mine who knew sum dood who workerd in thar marines said that there was going to be liehhhk a massive outbreak of roboids...."

and so it goes.

Dear Miss Noonez,

Challenge: Very wholesome pic. Now please use your e-charisma to post us something +ve.

Best Regards,

Hello Aliens, Hong Kong

[edit on 19f20090pmSun, 13 Sep 2009 15:35:23 -050023 by HiAliens]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

A snack or panic sex? Tough choice. I have some really good snacks.

I've been to Denver, thank you. Nice visit. Didn't want to stay. I'm a home-grown, corn-fed, barefoot Okie girl. With our big, open skies we'll have a front row seat to watch the mushroom cloud.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Roboids are scary, yes.

So, what is the next warning? I think the 36 hours was Hong Kong time or some other time zone other than where the soldier is. Could be in the next five minutes.

So in case anyone is wondering, here is the Dennis Hopper knock-off who emailed the solider we know that posted the video warning.

www.youtube.com...

The Dennis Hopper wannabe emailed our soldier 3 times in one day warning of this (on either September 10th or 11th). Please direct you rage there. I am an innocent plucky.

plucky

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
OMG! Nuclear

Strike in NYC!!

Wait! Nevermind, it was just my cat.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 9/13/2009 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sorry Plucky.I have to dis agree with you on the Dennis Hopper look alike..He had posted a video showing a webshot of an oficail Obama letter stating for health care supporters to STAY HOME and do not go out on 911..It was removed 2-3 times and he had to re email people to repost that video...Amongst the warning or directive to stay home it also delt with the fact of the blatent labling of anyone with morals and values terrorists..And healthcare opposers terrorists..It was a very important video to spread out..

Please get your facts straight..If you lke the young dude,good for you and please get your rocks off in private..But dont place blame were it isnt needed..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

Was the Binary code in that video ever analyzed. I saw two flashes of Binary.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Well, that is why I posted, eh? To get facts straight. I was unaware of the details you described. Sorry that makes me such a terrible person in your eyes. I do have to thank you for bringing this to our attention, but I think you are rude for talking to a girl like that.

Anyways, the doom is still on, just at 36 hour intervals.

plucky

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

If it makes you feel better I don't think you're terrible. If anything we should all be grateful this turned out to be a crock. There's only two things that scare me and one is nuclear war.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Sorry I dont get caught up in E-personalitys..to me its all nothing but letters on a screen..

Moral of the story is,look past whats visible..Things get clearer the deeper you look..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bra1nwash

If it makes you feel better I don't think you're terrible. If anything we should all be grateful this turned out to be a crock. There's only two things that scare me and one is nuclear war.

Carnies are the other? "Small hands, smell like cabbage"? I got ya.

It is fortunate that nuclear fire did not occur. I am glad Dick Cheney is out of office, but I don't know how much longer we can stop him.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I see no reason to belay said doom Plucky, however I have for the last six months prescribed myself at least one doom-free day per week. It's recharging, however, I must admit that there are at least two buddies of mine that I know would call me if there were high strangeness that occurred during these nodoomdays.

Besides, panic sex isn't just for you youngsters, you know. "Do it like it's your last" is not necessarily an adverse way to look at things. Promotes creativity too.

For me, nuclear doom, while horrific and world-changing, doesn't concern me nearly as much as freako-neuvo-biological-highly-contagious-hemmoragic-outbreak doom.

Web bots seem to support a more Octoberish spike. If true, or even if the probability field of it is accurate, that should give us all time for those last-minute tweaks to our systems -- to acquire/create supplies to improve our post-apocalyptic lives. I'm talking about pillowy toilet paper (five cases, 198 rolls/case), homemade soap, improvised weaponry, and of course, homemade coconut oil. Talk about having your cake and eating it too. *cough*

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

That is absolute bull#. Who was this alleged letter sent to? Dennis Hopper wannabe is just another in a long line of sad-assed people desperately trying to feel important.

Can we use our heads a little, pretty please?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

It wasnt sent to anyone..It was out on the thing you call the net..on there own .GOV website...So I dont know what else to tell ya,facts are facts,like it or not..Some people look in the right places to find the treasure,others just lag along for scraps..

But yet again,it was taken down,and a appology will be issued..

*edit to add*
If you stop the video you will certainly see the truth as to what was on BarrackObamma.com..The prezzy website..No denial,its there,black and white..

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
reply to post by Night Watchman

It wasnt sent to anyone..It was out on the thing you call the net..on there own .GOV website...So I dont know what else to tell ya,facts are facts,like it or not..Some people look in the right places to find the treasure,others just lag along for scraps..

But yet again,it was taken down,and a appology will be issued..

Jeeze, you really do hate everyone...I really like the slice of your rhubarb!

Got a linky for what you are referencing? Or I think you said they pulled it, building 7 that is...or the web-page? I'm confused.

plucky

[edit on 13-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join