It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by TSOM87
reply to post by blupblup

No, am not Rambling. It may concern those who would want these predictions stopped.

Tsom87

What may concern them?

And please explain to me how you stop a prediction of a non-existent threat?
There never was a "nuclear strike" planned or anything of the sort... so how do you stop an imaginary threat?

I don't quite follow your logic...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

No, am not Rambling. It may concern those who would want these predictions stopped.

Tsom87

What may concern them?

And please explain to me how you stop a prediction of a non-existent threat?
There never was a "nuclear strike" planned or anything of the sort... so how do you stop an imaginary threat?

I don't quite follow your logic...

the same way you pray to to an imaginary god

[edit on 13-9-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Actually we could all say 'Thank Christ it is BS'

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Woah, Decorum people. You don't want the Mods to come in here and start muting ya'll do ya?

BTW, Plucky is female. No word yet on if she looks like Megan Fox.. test results still pending.

FWIW, the world didn't end yesterday for too many people. Let's just move on to the next one..
I believe next on the docket is October or early november followed by next spring.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

''What may concern them?""

It concerns the people who would want these prediction stopped! That could be anyone.

"And please explain to me how you stop a prediction of a non-existent threat?"

Well i would think the owners or should i say controllers, of any website these predictions are made on would have the ablilty to stop people predicting. Mabay a bunch of people on a website mite not want these sort of predictions made because they don't like them.

''There never was a "nuclear strike" planned or anything of the sort... so how do you stop an imaginary threat?''

Well you don't know if its a imaginary threat till the prediction is fini. The guy could have been right for all we know! Or did you have inside knowledge???

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Well i would think the owners or should i say controllers, of any website these predictions are made on would have the ablilty to stop people predicting. Mabay a bunch of people on a website mite not want these sort of predictions made because they don't like them.

Well it's as i thought, you were making allusions that i wanted these predictions stopped... i don't and neither did i make any comment saying i did, so i don't put words in my mouth.

I don't like them...but i don't want them banned.

Whether we like these predictions or not is irrelevant, it a site that has "User generated" content, meaning that we create all threads on here and discuss them.

The owners do not just say "we don't like predictions or UFO's so we will no longer allow discussions about them" it doesn't work like that.
Certain topics are a no-no but these, from what I've seen, tend to be more "adult" topics or recruitment or solicitation of political groups and so on.

We generate the content and we can also moan about how absolutely ridiculous it is and how utterly gullible a good percentage of ATS members are.

Well you don't know if its a imaginary threat till the prediction is fini. The guy could have been right for all we know! Or did you have inside knowledge???
Tsom87

I know because i come equipped with a fantastic piece of kit.... It's called a BS detector... and It's a really neat little gadget.

It makes needing inside knowledge a thing of the past.

This is the reading i got while viewing this thread...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fb36e486f3e.gif[/atsimg]

As you can see....it's fantastically accurate.

I've managed to root out many hoaxes using this BS detector and was able to not fall for a little scam that happened last year when a lovely lady named "Bossom Guffchild" said that a massive mothership would come and aliens would reveal themselves.

The "skeptics", as we were called on that thread, were outnumbered massively and ridiculed but when the 14th of OCT came and went.... people were all saying they never believed it and what harm was it to hope that it would happen and so on....

That in itself is scary...

CRAP like Bossom and most other predictions about "doom and gloom" or "aliens coming to take you to a better place" type threads DAMAGE the credibility of any serious UFO research or perhaps someone with some serious inside information.

So while i don't want these threads banned, stopped or discouraged, (we all need a laugh now and then) i DO implore people do view them with the contempt they deserve and with a ton of salt.

Thanks

[edit on 13/9/09 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Am not putting words in your mouth or anyones. I said ''By stopping these predictions, well, thats saying more about the website than its people.'' That statement was ment towards anyone who mite want it stopped. From what i see you have taking it personally!

As for what else you have said....you not telling anything i don't know allready!

I wonder how your BS meter would have reacted if i came on the Internet on 9th of September 2001 and simply said....2 planes are going to fly into the world trade center tomorrow and bring the towers crashing down and it will change the USA and the rest of the World.

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Predictions are like opinions, and everyone has those. And opinions are like...and everyone has one of those. So stop acting like those things that are akin to opinions and slap-chop to the topic at hand!

No nuclear fire anywhere? Anyone in the mid-west care to chime-chime?

I think the original prediction was bunk, never trust a guy who looks like Dennis Hopper.

And who knows what lies ahead? At least we can look forward to this...

www.youtube.com...

plucky

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Am not putting words in your mouth or anyones. I said ''By stopping these predictions, well, thats saying more about the website than its people.'' That statement was ment towards anyone who mite want it stopped. From what i see you have taking it personally!

So why would you mention "stopping these predictions" when nobody else did?

You were implying that's what i wanted.... no matter what you say and how subtle you think you were.... that IS what you were implying.

I haven't taken it "personally" at all...in fact, It's a fun discussion.
And i would assume you directed it at me... because it was me and you discussing this, nobody else...

I wonder how your BS meter would have reacted if i came on the Internet on 9th of September 2001 and simply said....2 planes are going to fly into the world trade center tomorrow and bring the towers crashing down and it will change the USA and the rest of the World.
Tsom87

Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it.... you didn't do that so that point/statement is redundant.
So you are basically saying that all these fake, BS predictions are fine because maybe one day, one will come true and may save lives?

To be honest.... your responses are very vague.. I'm not really sure what you're on about?

[edit on 13/9/09 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
And who knows what lies ahead?

Exactly....

off topic: Do you look like Megan Fox? I find it hard to take my eyes off your avatar!

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I know nobody made any reference to stopping this thread or anyother thread. People where calling the prediction bulk, its nonsence, and they have right to do! I was only stateing ''By stopping these predictions, well, thats saying more about the website than its people. I wasn't pointing any fingers or elbows to anyone. Then again who knows mabay somebody dose want these predictions stopped.

If you think i was pointing the finger at you....well you have everyright to believe that, all i will say is that i wasn't. Anyway.....from what i can see from your posts i can't see where you did say it, so why would i point the finger at you?

''So you are basically saying that all these fake, BS predictions are fine because maybe one day, one will come true and may save lives?''

You don't know if there are fake...unless you can see into the future? I would imagine if one did come true it mite be to late to save lives.

''I'm not really sure what you're on about?''

I figured that out for myself a few posts back.

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i have been followed the thread since the beginning and i think is time to say:

flagged
started
and hoaxed
time to move to another doom and gloom thread to find more reasons for panic sex

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You don't know if there are fake...unless you can see into the future? I would imagine if one did come true it mite be to late to save lives.
Tsom87

I do know they're fake.... EVER SINGLE ONE.
Do you know why?

Because they don't come true...

Has there been a Nuke attack since the OP was made?

NO

Do any of these predictions come true?

NO.

I have seen literally hundreds of them, and they DO NOT come true.

Simple.

Look through the predictions on here... look through the predictions on the net.... you'll see an alarmingly similar trend among them.

They don't come true.

They are ALL fake.

ALL BS.

And judging by your comment to plucky about whether she "looks like megan fox" or not..... I'm done.

You're probably 12 years old and I'm just wasting good logic and debate ammo on you.

Thanks for the discussion though.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

How come you get 2 stars and i get none?

My comment was before yours.... favoritism towards the Yanks?

I think so.........

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Just checking in to see if we are dead yet. . . /looks around/

I cannot wait for the next YouTube thread.

We really should have a YouTube forum. . Oh well. .

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Tsom87

I do know they're fake.... EVER SINGLE ONE.
Do you know why?

Because they don't come true...

Has there been a Nuke attack since the OP was made?

NO

Do any of these predictions come true?

NO.

I have seen literally hundreds of them, and they DO NOT come true.

Simple.

Look through the predictions on here... look through the predictions on the net.... you'll see an alarmingly similar trend among them.

They don't come true.

They are ALL fake.

ALL BS.

And judging by your comment to plucky about whether she "looks like megan fox" or not..... I'm done.

You're probably 12 years old and I'm just wasting good logic and debate ammo on you.

Thanks for the discussion though.

Yeah, its easy to say nothing happened when the time the OP gave is past, anyone can do that!

Who knows..mabay one day it mite happen, some prediction becomes true!

And again..who knows Plucky mite look like Megan fox..mabay ever better lookin....no harm in askin is there?

Next.....................

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
All this rite in the midst of NK calling for a 3rd nuclear test. This time with Uranium!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Anybody able to put the pieces of the puzzle here...?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

IMO M. Fox would need a spotlight shining on her to get noticed if she was standing next to Plucky...

On to the next prediction...What's next in the world of doom and gloom?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

I JUST SAID that I had no clue and I was not privy to anything. I am saying my opinion is that he knows nothing or maybe isn't even in the military and no it isn't ignorant to simply ignore it when hundreds of doom and gloom scenarios are presented every single year and not a single one comes true. I examined that video and he didn't seem to me to be a person who had any knowledge of life let alone special events. So yeah it is my right to completely ignore him. Not to mention it suddenly and magically changed to the 19th now? Sounds like total bunk to me.

oh and PS...Plucky...you are probably a beauty and I will get destroyed for this but I hope you don't look like Megan Fox...superb body on her but for whatever reason I can't stand her face

-Kyo

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Darn it, Plucky! I didn't get the memo on this one and didn't get a chance to set my watch.

Did I sleep through Armageddon or do I still have time for a quick snack?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join