It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen "interviews" President Obama

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Alex Jones puts too much trust in what some of his celebrity friends tell him. Charlie Sheen does not want to attack Obama ;He probably voted for Obama. Alex Jones is a good news commentator only when he gets information from knowledgable people or from people who have axes to grind; Charlie Sheen is neither. I am surprised this did not happen to Alex Jones sooner.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by eradown]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I have seen Jone-atrons in action first hand. They seem to be like a religious cult. Now, I am a Progressive Libertarian, i.e., take the most logical point of view on a subject. I think Global Warming is real, support Gun ownership, Legalizing Pot, think Gays are OK, The Beatles were NOT CIA, Abolishing the Fed, Oswald did NOT act alone, Pagans can be as good or buts as Christians, believe and follow Ahimsa, think Zionists are behind most problems, and that Obama is Bush with a new paint job. Alex Jones, like Mike Rivero, could be disinfo. can't quite put my finger on it, but there is some corporate interests lurking. Rivero was actually defending Jones on this. How much is Exxon Mobil funding these guys to feebly discredit Global Warming. Why does Alex not bring up the Mossad and Zionists with 9/11? Henry Makow is another one. They all give little bits of logic to draw you in, and then at the bottom of it all is the targeting of the concepts of the Peace seeker, the 60s. That's why I like Justin Raimondo. He sticks with antiwar, and does not sway. Jones could be deliberately derailing the 9/11 truth movement by pretending he is one with it. Or he could just be going insane.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
i will spread the message about this TRAITOR allright!
i didnt knew who exacly he was but..spreading false rumors over a HOAX?
he should be crucified!

Be careful, don't give us any personal info.
We all kow who the last to be Crossed was and who set him up.
Hummm sounds familiar.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MontanaMike

IMO this is a sound decision.
Rely on your experience and your gut. You will never have another to blame. And it is liberating. Alex and any other person addressing 911 are just people like us.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomfrusso
Well, Well, Well.......

So much for Alex Jones.....He's turned out to be just another conspiracy, lying, moron who only cares about selling his next book, or advertising on his radio show or praying to the almighty $$$$$$.......

Another loser.................

For you and people who assume AJ is 'in it for the money'--50% of their annual budget goes into keeping his websites online alone. That's minus other staff members involved in the program. I think it's fair to say, judging by the hours and effort this guy puts in, that it's a work of passion and not financial benefit. Without those daggy ads that run on the show, AJ wouldn't have the means to keep the program going.

And 'just another conspiracy moron?' Aside from the false Obama interview, which was actually Sheen's idea, where is the moronic conspiracy? Is it the veracity of the 9/11 information you're questioning, or are you just using this as a personal attack against AJ? Please consider revising your opinion into something substantial, something that isn't just a blatant personal attack.

If you're upset with AJ because you feel silly about being duped into reading what you thought was a 'real' interview, take a step back and look at what this is doing for the 9/11 truth movement---it's keeping 9/11 relevant in our media and keeping the pressure on government and leaders to answer questions. EVEN IF THE STUNT WAS A CHEAP SHOT.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by err0r

Originally posted by tomfrusso
Well, Well, Well.......

So much for Alex Jones.....He's turned out to be just another conspiracy, lying, moron who only cares about selling his next book, or advertising on his radio show or praying to the almighty $$$$$$.......

Another loser.................

For you and people who assume AJ is 'in it for the money'--50% of their annual budget goes into keeping his websites online alone. That's minus other staff members involved in the program. I think it's fair to say, judging by the hours and effort this guy puts in, that it's a work of passion and not financial benefit. Without those daggy ads that run on the show, AJ wouldn't have the means to keep the program going.

And 'just another conspiracy moron?' Aside from the false Obama interview, which was actually Sheen's idea, where is the moronic conspiracy? Is it the veracity of the 9/11 information you're questioning, or are you just using this as a personal attack against AJ? Please consider revising your opinion into something substantial, something that isn't just a blatant personal attack.

If you're upset with AJ because you feel silly about being duped into reading what you thought was a 'real' interview, take a step back and look at what this is doing for the 9/11 truth movement---it's keeping 9/11 relevant in our media and keeping the pressure on government and leaders to answer questions. EVEN IF THE STUNT WAS A CHEAP SHOT.

Well said. I have seen the dumb butt spooks all over this site . But you know what, when confronted with questions like Charlies, they hide in a corner like they need to poo.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
Alex Jones puts too much trust in what some of his celebrity friends tell him. Charlie Sheen does not want to attack Obama ;He probably voted for Obama. Alex Jones is a good news commentator only when he gets information from knowledgable people or from people who have axes to grind; Charlie Sheen is neither. I am surprised this did not happen to Alex Jones sooner.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by eradown]

While you raise a good point, allow me to point out that the American public and news media have had their chance to listen to all the 'right' people, such as Sibel Edmonds, Robert Wright and other government whistle-blowers, academics, first reponders, survivors, etc. It's no secret that if the media talked to any of these people (pick any name off of 911Summary.com) that the story would blow wide open. However, sadly enough, after all these years it's now apparent that it does indeed take a Hollywood celeb to garner the media spotlight and attention that 9/11 truth requires.

Whatever you think of Sheen, his films or his private life is irrelevant. He's using his status to keep 9/11 truth in the spotlight and should be congratulated for doing so.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Reuters picked up the story

Reuters: Alex Jones Show- Charlie Sheen requests interview with Obama about 9/11

AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- According to syndicated talk show host Alex Jones, actor and television star Charlie Sheen has publicly requested a meeting with President Barack Obama to urge him to reopen the official investigation into 9/11; in light of the fact that the majority of the 9/11 Commission members have now publicly gone on record to express their conviction that the government agreed to lie about the official story. Sheen will appear live on The Alex Jones Show on Wednesday and Friday to discuss the content of his "20 Minutes With The President" piece and how he plans to move forward with this exciting new initiative. You can listen free here or subscribe to prison planet.tv to watch live streaming video.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

Why are you spamming this deception?

No, they did not.

Alex Jones used Send2Press.com to distribute his press release to several sources, all it takes is a few hundred dollars to make sure Reuters picks it up.

Please work harder at being truthful.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

No, they did not.

Alex Jones used Send2Press.com to distribute his press release to several sources, all it takes is a few hundred dollars to make sure Reuters picks it up.

I have been around these threads for awhile. What you say makes no sense . DID Reuters pick it up or not? So what if it costs a trillion.
When the government dropped the ball it has cost several trillions . Maybe soon, the number that comes after trillions.
Maybe I read your post backwards.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Originally posted by mister.old.school

No, they did not.

I have been around these threads for awhile. What you say makes no sense . DID Reuters pick it up or not? So what if it costs a trillion.
When the government dropped the ball it has cost several trillions . Maybe soon, the number that comes after trillions.

No, Reuters did not pick it up. The article linked above is a press release.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Oh well spam not. this is from Rueters. Thumbs up beef

The Alex Jones Show: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up
Tue Sep 8, 2009 7:36pm EDT

Email | Print |
| Reprints | Single Page
[-] Text [+] Featured Broker sponsored link

The Alex Jones Show: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11
Cover-Up
Actor demands investigation be reopened after majority of 9/11 Commission
members say government lied about official story.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

DID Reuters pick it up or not?

Very clearly, no, Reuters did not.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Someone told me that Alex on his show called all those that complained to George Noory by email as "TROLLS"

He apparently accused those who are attacking as "COINTELPRO"

He minimized the mistake. According to the Tech Experts here, his excuse is not believable.

How much more does one need? He is lying through his teeth. Forget the fact that the letter was a fantasy meeting with Pres-Obama!

[edit on 9-9-2009 by talisman]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I have been around these threads for awhile. What you say makes no sense . DID Reuters pick it up or not?

Thank-you for confirming your severe ineptitude to us all. It's the 'news wire,' a way for people to disseminate news and information to different media networks. You obviously haven't been around here long enough to know that. And by 'here,' I mean planet Earth.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'm a huge AJ fan but I must admit that I feel only embarrassment right now.

I cannot for the life of me understand ......WHY?

Has Alex made any public comment on this yet? My apologies, if it's been posted and I've missed it.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Alex just did the first 15 minutes of coast to coast. Its worth listing to IMO. Im hoping that someone with streamlink can post this on utube when the shows over. It explained a lot.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Not sure why a lot of you believe that Alex Jones actually "Conspired" to Hoax everyone... Oh wait... I almost forgot that this IS a conspiracy website after all.

Bottom line, I don't believe he meant to actually "Hoax" anyone. Especially after watching his "Apology Video". No Conspiracy here folks. You don't need to make it into something so complex. Sometimes the truth actually is as "Simple" as someone making an honest mistake. That's why I try not to be too quick to Judge.

Anyways, I just watched his Video Apology. It actually makes perfect sense.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by hero_25]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

It's pretty easy to find out if "Reuters" news agency picked it up.

Just go to www.reuters.com and see if they are carrying it.

If that's too much work, try Yahoo news or even news.bbc.co.uk... and see if they have the story and if it's attributed (at Yahoo) to "from Reuters" or if the BBC write in their story that Reuters are reporting on it.

Reuters are effectively a re-distribution company for news. Newspapers, radio station and tv stations that take news from Reuters also contribute news to it as well as Reuters having their own bureaus.

Sites like Yahoo (and even newspapers) will put "from Reuters" at the end (or start) of an article they didn't have a reporter on themselves.

Why not try a few of the other agencies while you're at it?

Assaciated Press, Agence Presse France, Deutsche Presse Agentur...

Or maybe this stuff is more up PRAVDA's alley...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join