reply to post by ken10
the two are very closely related :
in a nut shell the idea expressed in
" » Collaborative Writing » tidal turban : ocean electrical power genaration "
and a zero point device express'd in this thread are both not supported by " prior art , or public domain " and need
at least these n things
1) proof of concept model
2) petagree of the history , note books , history of the art .
3) the application or where it fits in the market
4) business plan or on the back of a envelop , how much does it cost , who buys it , how does it make money for the
5) what do you want , what is it you need to do it... what are you asking for to do the next step
6) sponcors , witness's , engineer who back your claims , scientists who agree with your findings ... or where it has been
done befor .
zero point has one other problem I do not .
giggle factor .
I have been exposed to that , and frankly ... it is like nothing you can express .
geeks biteing off the head of a chicken on the mid-way are treated better than a person with unsupported , no proto type ,
no working model ...ideas that work well on paper .
and if your an old guy , with no degree's .... its an invitation to ridicule and laughter ...
wait , he is saying , its not enought to figure it out ... you have to be a chemist , machinist , electrician , book keeper ,
parts buyer , engineer , banker , lawyer .... get the proto type buildt...
and then the hard part begins