It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero Point Energy, Ok I need advice here very badly

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

honestly , you have no idea how hard it really is .

extraordinary claims , require extraordinary evidance .

I am currently doing a floating turbans anchored to the near coast ocean bottom .

I have gone thru 4 partners at this point ...
I just sunday , lost my money backer .

so... I am on my own again.

frankly , I hope ( as a kindness ) you will never understand the attack's a inventor endures getting new ideas from mind to reality .

==========================

the problem with posting the idea on line... prior art is violated... and any hope of legal protection , or patent infringement goes out the window .

very likly , I would find that I was barr'd from useing my own device ....

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by readerone

Hi Reader One,

So... you think you are the only great inventor or discoverer here on ATS?

Dream on my friend.

My discoveries and inventions far surpass yours I'm afraid.

What you have described, I've been there and done that over the decades, so don't tell me I'm a beginner.

U2U me some time my friend and we shall discuss more.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Tell your friend to "Open Source" it, That way he would become Famous for changing the world.........With fame would come wealth.

Imagine no more Oil wars and a level playing field for everyone, Thats the Big picture.

Or he could sell out to Big Oil for a few millions and the world will stay the same........Wars an all.

the big problem is not controlling access ... the problem is getting any one to look at it at all ....

if a child from next door told you that he had an invention , few people would not look at it .

but if the old man next door wanted to sshow you his invention,
few people would give it the same attention .

for the simple reason , the child will not involve you in the project.
the chald is not asking you to take it seriously .
a child will not have you change a point of veiw , or a way of doing something in a busy day , in a schedule that is comfortable .

the more revolutionary... the more resistance will come .

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

IF the device works, Then in an "Open Source" environment others will copy it see that it works and from there it would fly.

No-one could be barred from using it as it would be made available to everyone freely......No patents applicable.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

what would happen is some one's attornie would file a patent application , and then your patent application just went from 20,ooo to 200,ooo ... with no help in sight .

they would then shake you down , "we drop ours for 30,ooo"

also , what I am faceing right now .. 'seirra club' and ' friends of the earth ' will fight mine because it requires " gate way legislation " that will weaken current enviormental laws

4 investors have all backed out because of the forces we will likly face .

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

hehhehe ... I am not great , and make no such claim .

quite the oppisite is true .

but is that not the core of the situation .

simple people with great ideas .

my mind children will all die with me... but honestly , how do you get any help ... any tiny help ... I will do the work , but all I want is some tiny hope of success .

I know all the ways it does not work , all the doors that will not open... where are the doors that if you pound on them till your fists bleed ... might open , and success will find you ... instead of guard dogs and barb'd wire fences with gun towers and 'shoot to kill' angry men.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Apologies i was referring to the free energy Device of the OP, Which i'm sure would be small and simple enough for individuals to build.

Whereas your invention sounds to me to require possibly the expertise of large companies and lots of money to build.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

the two are very closely related :

in a nut shell the idea expressed in
" » Collaborative Writing » tidal turban : ocean electrical power genaration "

and a zero point device express'd in this thread are both not supported by " prior art , or public domain " and need at least these n things
1) proof of concept model
2) petagree of the history , note books , history of the art .
3) the application or where it fits in the market
4) business plan or on the back of a envelop , how much does it cost , who buys it , how does it make money for the investor .
5) what do you want , what is it you need to do it... what are you asking for to do the next step
6) sponcors , witness's , engineer who back your claims , scientists who agree with your findings ... or where it has been done befor .

zero point has one other problem I do not .
giggle factor .

I have been exposed to that , and frankly ... it is like nothing you can express .
geeks biteing off the head of a chicken on the mid-way are treated better than a person with unsupported , no proto type , no working model ...ideas that work well on paper .

and if your an old guy , with no degree's .... its an invitation to ridicule and laughter ...

wait , he is saying , its not enought to figure it out ... you have to be a chemist , machinist , electrician , book keeper , parts buyer , engineer , banker , lawyer .... get the proto type buildt...

and then the hard part begins

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
....( POST SCRIPT )....

AND NOT FOR ONE SECOND

do I imagin I will stop trying .

I have not a single problem doing invention , but no one will ever know that I can build a 70Kw grenarator for 15,ooo.oo that uses no fuel .

and I am good with it .

I know the answer , to that , when you world gets sain , I am ready to go.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Heres a vid for a magnetic generator that actually looks a little legit.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Reader One there are quite a few patents out there on Wave Energy Converters like you describe that you need help to get a patent on and patents aren't as expensive as you state. Even International Patents are cheaper than what you have stated.

Why would anyone want to spend money on getting a patent when there are many patents that already exist on such a device. Here is such a patent now from Europe.

www.freepatentsonline.com...

Your invention needs to be original, not a copy of someone elses invention. IF your inventions work, then you will attract people unless people find out they already exist. Don't try to use ATS as a place to gain investors, because ATS is not the place to do such a thing.

And... yes you can show videos of how it works and it will still be your invention if you have gone out and Applied for a Patent. A Patent Applied For will protect your invention for 2 years for a very reasonable cost of less then a few hundred dollars.

So.. if you have your Patent Applied For in on your wonderful inventions that you supposedly have thought up and now have in production according to yourself (you stated $15,000 for a 70,000 watt generator) let us see it in action. Otherwise, you are just blowing smoke like a lot of other people that have done nothing....

[edit on 8-9-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

There are dozens of big internet forums / groups waiting for open source plans for a working energy device. There have been probably thousands of devices invented over the years, even a few in development right now around the world and the one common factor they all have is that they all vanished and will continue to vanish thanks to greed.

An inventor is entitled to the fruits of his labor, no doubt -but- we have to be realistic and live in the current times, no?

The global monopoly on energy has too much money and too much power for any new "commercial" venture based on free energy to succeed. Every inventor who has even come close wants a billion dollars. They all want to be rich and while they're certainly entitled to it the only groups who could actually meet those financial demands have zero financial incentive to participate. In fact, it's worth a great deal more to them to see these people fail.

There are viable, affordable devices and methodologies to produce all kinds of alternative energy, vacuum / zero point, solar, magnetic - they all continue to go nowhere because the developers want a big payday.

Some problems are bigger than greed. The only way any of these devices will see the light of day is to be released as open source inventions, free to all under one of the open source licenses so the inventor still has some protections. Release the plans for free and them profit on the services side, it's the only way to get these inventions out into the world. An open source revolution is the only way to overcome the vested interest stacked against it.

That's the reality of it, I'm afraid. Either release it for the good of humanity, enjoy your private, one-off collector's item or join the other dead and destitute inventors who managed to get the attention of big energy and were rewarded with a sudden death, government oppression and/or being made into a raving crackpot.

If you absolutely cannot do it for altruistic reasons then demonstrate a working device to the right people and then sell the plans for 20 bucks a pop online. Believe me, you'll make more money that way than you'll ever make otherwise.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Ah, yes the mighty Lutec. Introduced back in 2006 what do you suppose the inventors have managed to do with a working energy amplification device in close to four years?

Absolutely nothing.

They are exactly where they were back when the media showed some interest in them, offering to sell retail franchises for 1-2 million Australian per. For that price your wonderful opportunity includes the requirement that you fully staff the retail location with people you pay for Lutec to train and in exchange you get to forward each and every sales inquiry directly back to Lutec for follow up.

www.lutec.com.au...

Apparently, despite the glowing letters expounding on the sure death all of us face in the next ten years due to pollution from conventional energy sources the inventors felt spending the first four of that ten trying to gather investors is more important than actually deploying the technology into the public.

The thing looks great and seems legit, they even claim to have given the plans to an authorized third party who was able to duplicate the device but just like every other new energy invention all they seem interested in is taking investors money.

Thanks but no thanks, mates.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Heres a vid for a magnetic generator that actually looks a little legit.

www.youtube.com...

No its not.
The video you linked is most popular 'free energy video' on youtube, and is years old, no one has seen working unit, no one tested it, no one is using it. There are only claims. Recall Steorn.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sorry OP, but the best advice you can receive is to stay away from that person.

1- You do not need wires going into the device to get electric output from it.

2- The description violates conservation of momentum.

3- If it worked, and the guy patented it, trust me, money would be raining down on that guy. But since that's not going to happen, he is targetting people with no knowledge on the subject

Even if all you spend is $1 on gas to drive yourself and your expert to the test location, that's still $1 lost to a scam artist. Trust me, you don't need to be phisically there to figure out you are being scammed, just look around ATS. Search for Zero Point Energy, you will see hundreds of threads all of which end up in nothing. Some will even have devices like the one that's being described by you, in fact, here is the most famous one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The only proof they offered was a poor quality video. Sounds familiar?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by daniel_g
2- The description violates conservation of momentum.

Wishy washy BS. You can't accept old laws as new science. Please explain how moons orbit planets, where is the conservation of energy; explain how electrons orbit the nucleus. Where does the energy come from to keep these motions in a perpetual state.

There are quantum forces that must exist that feeds the micro & macroscopic Multiverse like a galactic glow-lamp, that our technology can't measure because of the frequencies involved.

Here's a UFO patent that seemed to have got through.

Rotational EM is definitely the key to ZPE.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Throw your money at solar development please!

ZPE is far off but solar energy is now.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The only way to make money off a overunity device is too give up the patent rights, which in turn will bury the technology, or be used for classified military purposes. Let tally up the success rate of people who have developed a working device and actually got it out into the market.. 0

Overunity and money don't mix, like oil and water..

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Freezer]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Man, I'd stay far, far away. Two reasons: probably is a fraud, and if it really works, it will NOT be permitted to see the light of day.

The world's first assymetrical magnet was developed which would permit such things, but since the DOE had provided part of the funding, once it was developed, they locked it down. No one gets access to it, not even the developer.

Three men worked together at MIT, they worked on projects for "a" major Dutch oil company, and various projects involving some cutting edge technology.

One was poisoned by an unknown, and I can't remember his name.

Gene Mallove, the week before he was announcing his big development was killed in a "burglary gone bad" while he was working in his rental house. Most burglers burgler empty houses, you know.

Arie DeGeues was on his way to Europe to sign the European licensing for his ZPE battery, and "died of heart failure" at the airport.

His lab was raided and looted by the same Dutch Oil Company, removing computer, lab notes, safe, operating components and company property from the lab. He was using carbon nanotubes long before Dr. Deborah Chung.

One of Arie's perfect electrets is still in existence, and one hidden lab with all components that the Dutch oil company wasn't aware of.

Apparently, you are given a choice. Take what's offered, or not.

But NOTHING along these lines is going to successfully operate. You'll note that when they agree to a big test day, on the day of the test, it doesn't work.

Believe me, even if it DID work, it won't on test day.

Forget the ZPE, magnet motors, Stubblefield technology, etc. If it doesn't run off a plug or petroleum, it's not coming out.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Exactly, much like Tesla and wireless electricity when someone asked "so where do we put the meter?"

I agree with a previous post; the only way to proliferate free tech is to open-source it from the get-go. It will be viral, once it has been replicated by a few others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join