It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero Point Energy, Ok I need advice here very badly

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread499334/pg4#pid7084881]

Tesla went to Hertz, pointed out Hertz's errors, and Hertz would have corrected them, but the scientific community had already "verified" his work, and Hertz was not allowed to make the corrections.

Tesla didn't copy a damn thing.

I assume you reffer to "The True Wireless" paper by Tesla. Get your facts straigth. Appart from small mistakes that all humans make, Hertz wasn't wrong.

If anyone was wrong it was Tesla - partially if you may because his arguments did lead to a discovery not yet understood at the time, however not somthing that brought down Hertz theories, but something that complemented and actually reinforced them.

Else, do you mind explaining how we can communicate with satellites outside Earth's atmosphere 90 years after Tesla predicted that "in a short time" Hertz wave theory would be "recognized as one of the most remarkable and inexplicable aberrations of the scientific mind which has ever been recorded in history"?

PS. on that visit Tesla paid to Hertz, he requested help on some piece of technology Hertz had knowledge about. Let's just say Tesla got a very good 'advice' from him.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by daniel_g]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by LightFantastic

Dear LightFantastic

The inventor is Thai and yes it is in Thailand.

Hi MAC269

Sorry I don't know any companies in Thailand. I was hoping for China, Taiwan or Hong Kong!

Good luck anyway. Be sceptical!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LightFantastic

Dear LightFantastic

I hope I am always skeptical, however at some point in time one has to make up there mind about something. Naturally until proved wrong.

To all who are looking in and waiting sorry I have heard nothing back yet I will post as soon as I don hear something.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

An interesting debate perhaps you or dooper ought create a separate thread?

Amazing isn't it that TESLA with his in your opinion "wrong" impression of the aether medium and nature of the "waves" created the practical devices necessary for such transmission, then was posthumously awarded patent for radio wave transmission YET Hertz thought them relatively useless and uncommercial.

re your comment about satellites... how do transverse 90 deg opposed electric & magnetic waves travel through the medium of space? What is that oscillating medium?

One day scientific establishment will wake up to the aether and the electric universe it creates

Point is if Teslas theories worked in a PRACTICAL still used sense, then ought we not heed and respect be given to why things "ill conceived" work!?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
A Big Thank You for all that have given me such good advice on this thread.

However I have just heard from the original contact of this man who happens to be a catholic priest that the device is not yet ready for inspection and that the inventor doesn’t want me to see it anyway. Because he says that that would be dangerous.

I can only conclude from this that it is all a hoax.

I guess I should have known all a long that if it sounds too good to be true it most likely is. You can tell me if I am wrong but I can not think of any invention that has come from Thailand so why would I think that a ZPE device could possibly come from here.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

It's not a surprise but I have to commend you on your willingness to stay involved and keep an open mind.

Out of curiosity, can I ask if you did place conditions on the demonstration?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I guess I should have known all a long that if it sounds too good to be true it most likely is. You can tell me if I am wrong but I can not think of any invention that has come from Thailand so why would I think that a ZPE device could possibly come from here.

A disappointment but I doubt anyone on the thread will be overly surprised.

My personal belief is that a 'free' energy device will come from someone's garage or workshop before long, and I don't see any reason that couldn't be a workshop in Thailand.

Personally, I don't believe magnet motors will do it though. No science or other evidence behind the belief, just a hunch.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
MAC269

May the universe (or your "god"of choice)....BLESS YOU!.... for your childlike (in Xtn sense faith) eagerness togive to the world!

But , NO INVENTOR worth their salt! ....would tout. They would find a way and realise some demonstratable private disclosure to potential investors is mandatory!

Keep studying the masters ( orjust the guru Tesla) ... it will come in a flash

It IS out there....... Has2b!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Dear Phage

Thanks for your understanding of my position.

No there were no restrictions placed by me on the test. I think just form the way I spoke to him over the device he must have realized that I wouldn’t be fooled easily.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Dear RogerT

I have spent about 12 years in Thailand and looking at it now really I am thinking to myself that I should have known better.

I think great things will come through magnetism in the future, again just a hunch.

Thanks for understanding.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join