It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero Point Energy, Ok I need advice here very badly

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Zero Point Energy, Ok I need advice here very badly.

Now bare in mind I do not know a lot at this time. However I have just had a meeting with a man that tells me that he has just completed development of a zero point energy device.

As yet I have not seen it working only a poor video.

The question is what to do now?

If it works that is it needs development. Meaning it need cash thrown at it.

Always the way right.

This is what I have figured so far, it works on magnetism so the workings of it need to be hidden to protect the technology. It has to be mounted in such a manner that no wires can be seen to enter the device. Then it has to light some bulbs to prove the power out put with zero input.

If anybody can give me a better idea please do.

Don’t let this one get buried.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
If you do not have the technical background required to forensically asses the validity of the technology then you are most likely setting yourself up for a scam. It is a lot easier to build a device that appears to create energy from nothing than it is to create the first device that actually does. Get someone you trust with an electronics background to dig into the device and if the designer wont allow it then walk away.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

It would seem that some one with a physics and electrical engineering background can look at it for you. You will need measuring equipment to inspect the device when it is operating. Lastly, if you are funding it, you can offer to sign a non-disclosure agreement or generate a formal contract and have access to the inner workings as a condition of funding.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Dear dainoyfb

I wish I did have the sort of background that is required to fully evaluate this device.

The situation as it stands right now is the guy has only just got it working or at least that is what he says.

Now I am not going to go into the specifics of why I think this guy is not a Carleton only to say that I have meet a few in my time and this guy is totally the opposite to any Carleton I have ever meet.

I have given him my ideas as in my last post of how to proceed I am just asking for advice on any better ideas along those lines.

If I did not think this had a good chance of a breakthrough then I would not have posted this.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You're considering investing in something you've only seen in a poor video?

Don't invest in something you don't understand. Isn't that basic?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Dear pteridine

Ok all good points and I will act on them when the time comes.

However when it comes to matters of contracts etc, and other legal matters we are in the Far East so it is not so easy.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Hold on to your wallet. Some zero point energy devices consist entirely of money magnets.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Dear Phage

Good basic advice, as I don’t have the required skills to fully evaluate I will make sure that I do get the necessary experts.

However I have not mentioned investing as yet I will have to see a demonstration that can not be a hoax certainly before I do.

My main concern is not making my fortune out of this, however that would be nice because I can think of so much good that I could do with the cash.

The main thing is getting it out there in the world as a hole and not to see it buried like so many before.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Dear pteridine

My wallet such as it is will be well held on to I just want to get it out there.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
A practical suggestion; Since an operating device must be self contained, you select the location of the demonstration. You observe the installation of the device. You (and your expert) must be able to examine the device with any covers removed.

Your motives indicate that you have no interest in "stealing" the technology so a non-disclosure statement is no problem for you. A legitimate inventor should have no problem with these conditions. If excuses start to appear don't back down. If "another investor" is mentioned, let them help get the thing "out there", turn your back.

[edit on 9/8/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Dear Phage

Yes all good advice as I said I just really want to see it out in the open and not buried.

I would be nice if I could come back to you all in a few months with a genuine video of perhaps the first real zero point energy devices here on ATS.

I will certainly do my best to do just that.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Steal the technology.

Kill him.

Do it.

Although once you do, you may discover the only things running this device are imagination, a battery, .... and the desire to take your money.

If you do invest the money, It's probably a good idea to keep something he may want back, .... as collateral, may I suggest a Kidney.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

I would be nice if I could come back to you all in a few months with a genuine video of perhaps the first real zero point energy devices here on ATS.

I won't hold my breath.
There are so many of these 'free energy' scams out there that I lost count. Almost every week, one obscure video is posted on youtube with claims of free energy or ZPE or oil free generator, and every time the 'inventor' asks for investments or sells the plans and hides the things as long as possible.

Unfortunately, gullibles fall for all this easily and are parted with their money fast.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Dear IntastellaBurst

Frankly I wish I was cleaver enough to steal the technology however certainly I have no intention of doing so.

This guy comes across as a really genuine up front guy and this device is not just for him and certainly not for me it is for the world and the betterment of mankind.

However I am under no elusion of would happen to it in the wrong hands.

This is what I want to avoid a all costs. This one is for us.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

Dear rocksolidbrain

Yes and I will let you know on here if this turns out to be the case.

Just let’s hope among hope this is the real one and I can help get it into the right hands.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I can tell you what won't work, as I have tried .

vulture capitalists will strip the guy away from you , then sell the idea to the lowest bidder , or turn it into a toy that no one takes seriously .

power companys will tell you they can't help , because it is a conflict of intrest .
they are buy'rs and sell'rs of power .
once you have a power selling company , they can get involved in helpping .
they will help in the selling to the lowest bidder , or turning it into a toy that no one will take seriously.
collages or univercitys will help you get sign'd up to take a course of study which will have you go deeply in dept for a degree that will get you a grant that gives you access to military money and barie the idea in secret classifications

frankly , if you had a slam dunk , no holds bar'd ... simple zero energy device , patent law will open it up to being stolen by every third world country and china and provide you not the tinest bit of protection

and frankly speaking , the better it is , the more original and unique the solution , the less likly you will ever get anything but punished from all sides , and driven into poverty .

I am an inventor , been there , done that , wrote the book , printed the poster , filmed the movie .

if you figure out how to get your idea out of the apathy trap , and the attack pit.... I would love to know , I have a dozen engins , genarators and 90% change of motion efficency devices

frankly , I go to proof of concept and then let it go .

no one is intrested .
or
put up or shut up ...

the solitary inventor , who has no one to talk to is no myth... I live it ... trying to get a person to change phone companys is nothing compared to getting them to do what is in their own best intrest ...

if you come up with a new angle , please ...please ...please... make it known !

there are 1ooo's of inventors with great ideas.... who have not the slightest hope of every seeing the light of day in dim hope

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

The best thing to do is to go and see the demonstration and make sure there are no wires running to the device and to make sure it is not holding a charge that will make the device to be able to run for a while on stored energy in a battery somewhere within the device.

I've seen free energy devices that work with my own eyes. They exist and people are using them secretly.

If his device is a real one, then he has the problem that the patent office will not give him a patent on the device even if it works right there in front of them.

The second problem is that the military will take such a device for their own use if it works and there is nothing you can do about it.

If it works and you want to release the knowledge to the public you most likely will be pushing up daisies in a cemetary somewhere.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
( post script )

I buildt molds for ceramic flat washer that stacked.

in the very center were co-axial turban blades .

I buildt a alcohal burning , 5 moving parts , closed loop steam cycle , motor/turban .

four cracked and / or blew up ... then caught on fire .

one ran for about 12 hours ... the air going in was 75 degrees
the air leaving was 70 degrees ... the device was cold to the touch .

when you see how it works , it is easy to see why it works .
and you see why it is a slam dunk ...
how much heart acke do I need to endure to earn the right to say... " you have no right to speak of what I need to expose my self to . "

I have a post here... that you can read...
tidal turban : electrical power genaration .

I will likly go to fedaral prison for violating " clean water act" regulations ... they will put me , personaly ... in prison...
my intention is to be jailed ! to get a proto type to proof of concept.... and even then , I assume I will get not one tiny bit of support from any one !

I am on my own and solitary in my singular struggle ... in saveing every one who reads these words electrical power rates .

you will benifit , from punishing me .

it is vile to the extreem , and don't even beleive that when and if i pull this off... that the cry will go up , how I did not earn this... it belongs to every one .

it is obsecene the treatment of inventors and innovators .

...or...

show me I am wrong .

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by readerone

Hi Reader One.

I guess it's time to Enlighten you my friend.

If you have such devices then here is part of your solution.

Film them and put the videos on YouTube and here on ATS and other sites.

If everyone in the world can't see them working then you are stuck.

You don't have to let people see your secrets if you don't want to.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Yes all good advice as I said I just really want to see it out in the open and not buried.

Tell your friend to "Open Source" it, That way he would become Famous for changing the world.........With fame would come wealth.

Imagine no more Oil wars and a level playing field for everyone, Thats the Big picture.

Or he could sell out to Big Oil for a few millions and the world will stay the same........Wars an all.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by ken10]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join