It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by Mr Mask

F*** you! jUST BECAUSE I DIDNT LOOK IT UP MYSELF DOSNT GIVE YOU THE RITE TO TELL ME TOO. THE POST ABOVE YOU HAD THE NICE MANNER OF TELLING ME. If you have a problem with me then u2u me. otherwise keep your gob shut

All caps doesn't help you to appear any wiser.

You are a true ignoramii.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
You only seem ignorant if you do not "google" those words.

You got some minutes before Alex "shakes the world in all his glory".

Why not go wiki FEMA and TPTB.

You won't have these forums forever to do your "easy searching" for you.

If you can't get answers to such small questions on your own, you might as well close your eyes and fade away.

Seriously...wise up.
If he asks here or searches Google it is the same difference. He is asking and someone somewhere took the time to provide the information. Sure glad it wasnt someone here that was helpful, that he had to go elsewhere to get the info.... Oh wait, someone here was helpful and it took less time than it took you to write out that long, crap filled post that does nobody any good. And it was there before your post. Congratulations, you have been no help at all and shown a few members what the people are like here.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tac109
My predictions are as follows.

1- It has something to do with H1N1.
2- It is a major celebrity who is coming out.
3- It is a major Government official who is coming out.
4- He proves "I cant believe it's not butter" really is butter.
5- Something to do with the birth certificate.

I was going to go along with number 4, but I think that stuff tastes like crap.......

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

still nothing on his website
when is he revealing this?

**edit
nevermind the video says 11am...*sigh*

hurry up already!

[edit on 8-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by shug7272

Originally posted by Mr Mask
You only seem ignorant if you do not "google" those words.

You got some minutes before Alex "shakes the world in all his glory".

Why not go wiki FEMA and TPTB.

You won't have these forums forever to do your "easy searching" for you.

If you can't get answers to such small questions on your own, you might as well close your eyes and fade away.

Seriously...wise up.
If he asks here or searches Google it is the same difference. He is asking and someone somewhere took the time to provide the information. Sure glad it wasnt someone here that was helpful, that he had to go elsewhere to get the info.... Oh wait, someone here was helpful and it took less time than it took you to write out that long, crap filled post that does nobody any good. And it was there before your post. Congratulations, you have been no help at all and shown a few members what the people are like here.

It took you longer to type this silly retort than it would have to just Google, in the first place.

Also, your signature is grammatically incorrect. It is "wookiee", not "wookie".

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
so it's just the charlie sheen thing?

link   
Charlie Sheen interviewing the president LOL!

tsom87

link   
Well done to Charlie Sheen...sounds like his research has fallen on deaf ears though.Can't see this changing much,hope I'm wrong though.

link   
As magzoid already stated, there´s this new article @ infowars.com:
www.infowars.com...
Charlie Sheen does an interview with Barrack Obama!
Don´t know if that´s the huge news, but it´s interesting at least!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well this thread took a turn for the worst. Over one guy asking a question? Jeez....

I think Alex will step down, he doesn't have the financial support he needs. Remember a few months back he was tying to raise funds? About 200,000 I think, and only raised around 4000 if that.

He has served his time, and he has served us many'a shock, laugh, smile, fury, rage.etc......

Whatever it is he's announcing guaranteed TSHTF (the stuff hits the fan lol) if it is indeed his BIGGEST news yet.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
forget the mask guy seriously, i aint interested, lets get back on topic

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
anyone hear what gerald celente had to say on his show yesterday, or is that today?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I don't follow AJ at all except for a few clips here and there when posted(i did watch Obama deception though good stuff) but I'm really hoping it isn't just that Sheen interview.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I think Obama will come to his show :p

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
i mean yeah, fair play to the man, fair play to charlie sheen for doing it and doing it so well... but i can't see anything major happening about it at all

link   
I'm sorry. I completely believe my technique is far more "helpful" to the common lazy nature that is infecting our youth.

My words were not about saving time or sharing "information".

They were words to urge the guy to "wise up" and "start paying attention", because soon there may be no "friendly internet goffers" to go and grab him "basic information".

Ah, but I see...I am mean and a pleb.

Yes...teaching a man to fish is surly a waste of energy.

Just give the guy the damn fish and watch the world become overrun by hungry beggars.

I got ya...noted.

Now...can we all listen to Alex now?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Mr Mask]

link   
WTF Charlie Sheen interviewing the Pres.??!?

Whoever had money on that would make MILLIONS!!!... See we were going for the obvious new 9/11 info, audit the fed...etc.... Charlie Sheen you dark horse!!

I hope this isn't the BIG NEWS... unless he goes in hard and asks raw questions...

"Mr President..... what would you rate 2 & 1/2 men!?"

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Maybe this is it?

"On this Labor Day, Alex presents an encore show. Rebroadcast guests include Jeff Sharlet, author of The Family, "fundamentalism’s avant-garde, waging spiritual war in the halls of American power and around the globe," American geologist, former NASA astronaut, University Professor and a U.S. Senator for one term, Harrison Schmitt, trends forecaster Gerald Celente, and the author of The Creature from Jekyll Island, a landmark book on the Federal Reserve, G. Edward Griffin. "

www.infowars.com...

Peace!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Running over the Charlie Sheen interview with Obama, it seems Sheen was upfront with the president, no BS around, he got straight to the 9/11 key points that Truthers know about and Obama plainly denied looking further into investigation claiming it wasnt HIS problem because the attacks was due to the Bush administration.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Slightly off topic - but what happened to WhatReallyHappened.com?

Related or just a coincidence?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join