It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If its "the hardest thing hes ever had to do" it could be that hes going to join some kind of political party...
If he does that,he may lose a lot of support,as he will be joining the very machine that he claims to be so against.

Any political party "buys into" the left right idea that he so dislikes.

All parties are manipulated by TPTB,weather they know it or not.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I have never been a fan of this man. I also have concerns of his "loyalty" to the truth.

But...I will put that aside for now and let the man speak and share his "big news".

Those of you already calling this bogus or empty are very brave...if not closed minded enough.

Being skeptic is always welcomed.

Flat out "predicting" the future (no matter how easy it seems to call Alex a shill) is just silly and bad practice.

So ok Alex...you got a lot of people's attention, and this time were holding you to your claims.

So go BIG.

Or go home.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

sorry if i sound ignorant but i keep seeing the words FEMA and TPTB, what do they actually meen? Thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

FEMA-Federal Emergency Management Agency
TPTB- the powers that be

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
You only seem ignorant if you do not "google" those words.

You got some minutes before Alex "shakes the world in all his glory".

Why not go wiki FEMA and TPTB.

You won't have these forums forever to do your "easy searching" for you.

If you can't get answers to such small questions on your own, you might as well close your eyes and fade away.

Seriously...wise up.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

thank you for clearing that up for me.

Just less than 5mins until some sort of announcement on alex jones website!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by pieman

thank you for clearing that up for me.

Just less than 5mins until some sort of announcement on alex jones website!

Yeah...really.

And just think, you even learned new words today at the expense of someone's valuable time .

Big day for you!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

link   
Hardest thing hes had to do = stepping down from his gigs.Why = Hes gonna front a new political party that you all (his listeners) can get behind & become involved with to fight back against the globalists(his words).IMO.

Fotsyfots

link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

just the kind of wonderful collaborative, non-elitist, co-operative attitude that i love to see round here. nice.

[edit on 8/9/09 by pieman]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

C'mon with the bad attitude.

We should be happy to help out people that wanna read between the headline, not making them feel like idiots so they log off and return to being part of the problem.

Besides, it took you longer to flame GezinhoKiko than it would've to simply answer his question!

link   
we'll soon hear what he has to say.we've all been here before haven't we,5 minutes to go before a MAJOR announcement & it turns out to be nothing,hopefully this time it will be different.
i'll keep an open mind untill i hear what he has to say

link   
It can't be a news story or "new evidence" as he's basically exposed the whole NWO thing anyway.

It has to be about him - my tuppence wirth

1. He's setting up a political party to soak up all the disillusiuoned reps and dems
2. He's getting an epic guest - BO, the pope or the queen
3. He's going to start talking about UFO's and aliens

link   
Ah, I see.

Not only do you lack the "good skills" to research like a "big boy", you also lack good manners.

I wonder how you even manage.

Thank "some god or not" that I am not you.

Enjoy Alex...

If you want I can "find the link for you"?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

No harm in asking questions...its how we learn.

Im off to check infowars to see if anythings been posted yet.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
this is it... www.infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
reply to post by Mr Mask

C'mon with the bad attitude.

We should be happy to help out people that wanna read between the headline, not making them feel like idiots so they log off and return to being part of the problem.

Besides, it took you longer to flame GezinhoKiko than it would've to simply answer his question!

I agree.

But Google is a wonderful thing (for now). People should take more responsibility for finding things out on their own. Isn't that what we also are supposed to be espousing.... think for yourself, don't let others tell you what to believe to be true.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Will someone shut up this pleb's Off Topics comments, please

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Gosh what a nice person you are, very helpful too. I am sure the time it took you to write this, you could of answered his question twice over.

Seriously chill out. It can be nice to help people, especially when there learning new things.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
He will announce GWB indicted, sent to Gitmo. Guest is Bill Clinton. Problem is, its former team went to former russian bases to get nukes with their own funds.

MJ is alive. Guest is Elvis Presley. Problem is, they both have cancer.

Alex was asked to shut down any activity. Guest is his son which will continue. Problem is, nobody knows where he is, not even AJ.

The bailout money was in fact given to terrorists in exchange for information about planted nukes location in the US. Guest will be OBL. Problem is, two nukes are missing.

All soldiers from Irak and Afghanistan asked back immediately. Guest is Obama vowing pardon from muslim people. Problem is, Pakistan is about to declare N-war to India.

N.Korea leader died from AH1N1, its team surrenders to S.Korea. Guest is a high-ranking general. Problem is, the army is now massively moving to S.Korea with no explanation.

An alien nation decided to help with eco friendly energy. Guest is ET. Problem is, it was stolen by Swiss activists.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join