It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It could be GWB coming forward and telling he is and was senile during his whole regent period?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Best thing to do people is not get yer hope's up. If i have learned anything its not to get your hope's up when someone says there going to make an big announcement.

Another thing as well, people looking to do advertisement don't look for people with one show that had loads of people listening. They want people with a big audience consistently. If AJ fails to deliver....he'll lost alot of listeners IMO!

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I remember a while back, like a month ago, Alex vaguely mentioning something about ending his radio show and getting involved in something big in the public, on the level of a political party. But then the whole thing about a big guest taking "a lot of courage" to go on his show leads me to believe its some huge revelation (i.e. 9/11, swine flu) maybe coupled with some sort of announcement about a political movement.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Nuclear 9/11 is what the announcement will be, since it's 8 years interval b/w 1993 9/11/01 & 9/11/09. Until than enjoy life....

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I know, I'm a dork who only has net access while at work and Im off in 30....I honestly never listen to alex jones but even Im all excited.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
Best thing to do people is not get yer hope's up. If i have learned anything its not to get your hope's up when someone says there going to make an big announcement.

Another thing as well, people looking to do advertisement don't look for people with one show that had loads of people listening. They want people with a big audience consistently. If AJ fails to deliver....he'll lost alot of listeners IMO!

Tsom87

I agree with this. Alex is setting himself up for a major fail if he doesn't deliver the goods. He WILL lose a lot of credibility in the long run if he doesn't come through and it doesn't live up to the hype. But I've never seen him posture like this before.

He used the word "revolutionary" quite a bit and can get overexcited, but I've never seen him confident that a certain story will be a national news story. Not only that, he said it will be developing throughout the week.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by allsop

I agree with you wholeheartedly on David Icke. His books read like Hitler's "Mein Kampf". Who the hell does that guy think he is??! THERE IS NO REPTILIAN DNA IN HUMAN BEINGS. THERE IS NO GENE FOR RACE!!! He makes a lot of $$$ doing what he does- he reminds me of every New-Age nitwit in California, where I grew up, that has made a fortune off of gullible fools who are always looking for someone else to blame for their own neuroses.

As for Alex, I've got four of his videos, & while I don't agree with all of his views, he & his have gone to a great deal of expense & trouble- sometimes at risk to their very lives- to make sure that honest people have access to information safely in spite of the PTB's control over the MSM. The idea is to take things with a grain of salt. Research it & think it through. Network with like-minded people (like we do here at ATS) & DISCUSS IT ALL.

11:00 AM in Texas where Mr. Jones lives is noon here on the East coast. Time will tell! Deianera

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pillar

Didn’t some US radio host already predict that there is an atomic bomb in DC ready to go off?
I thought I saw a thread on it.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by TheKingsVillian]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Im so glad I only found this out today because i cant wait to see who its going to be. Ive never seen Alex make a statement like that before.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Pillar

Hmmm...

That was my second thought, but, this wouldn't qualify as revolutionary...would it?

Is another 9/11 set to unfold?
www.deseretnews.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
oh, sorry... well, he's horribly wrong about that... i didn't think 'taking the mick' or 'smoking crack' were too rude at all, compared to some of the stuff that gets allowed on here, deleting my post was a tad overzealous no??

you're not overly upset by the whole thing are you??

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The thing that I would REALLY hope for is that mutual project with Jordan Maxwell that was discussed last summer and January of this year with him on the show. Always after the shows, though, Jones would go, "naah, sorry, don't have the time" etc. Jordan really wanted to make a (at least 3-hour-long) documentary with help from Alex regarding Sun-related occultism.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Wow i have butterflies, this is sweeeeeet! Could somebody please tell me what time it will be in the UK? thanks

Peace

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

I think this is what he refers to as his "prediction of 911"

www.youtube.com...

Its a bit of a rant though,but he does mention OBL being used as a bogeyman,and mentions planes being used to attack the US.
Think he mentions NY too,although its not as definitive a prediction as what he has since claimed it was.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Gee I can't wait to read the threads on this once it happens
I wonder who's started there threads and just waiting to fill in the blanks for there stars and flags. Time to turn off and tune out be back in a few days to see the roller coaster ride of posters coming to a thread near you.

link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

UK time would be 1pm....or 2pm if it's 8am CST...Hmmm...

The time draws near!!!

Prey it's not Sorcha Faal!!!

[edit on 9/8/2009 by Hx3_1963]

link   
Oh yeah, Jordan used to say that the subject was so huge that it would be revolutionary if people could see it all in a well-put-together film.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScaredCabbage

Originally posted by McGinty
reply to post by ROBL240

It's gonna be nothing 'official'. Why would the state choose Jones to announce Alien contact etc? It'll nothing that would be better served by a presidential announcement; The guest will be no one making announcements on behalf of the White House or NASA.

An ex-Area 51 employee, possibly. But something along those lines - something unofficial that's a plausible Jones scoop.

posts like these confirm how many true conspiracy buffs actually exist on ATS

---> Jones doesnt do aliens

he's only mentioned it about 3,000,000,000 times

You misunderstood.

I didn't suggest that Jones doesn't do Aliens. I clearly said that if TPTB were finally disclosing Alien evidence to the world, why on earth would they do that via Jones. He has a relatively small audience that already believe in Aliens!

Surely TPTB would milk it with a Presidential statement so that Obama could own that disclosure.

Please read the posts carefully before flaming them.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
wow 1pm? thats in 7 minuites!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
One can only imagine what Alex has cooking. However, this little publicity stunt of teasers etc has worked for him on ATS. 11 pages and growing... He is good at creating a stir.

Maybe he has some dirt on a couple of Obama's Czars. I'm not a Jones fan but I am curious nonetheless.

This better be good otherwise, I will lump him into the Fonzi jumping the shark tank pile of lameness.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join